Welcome, Guest

My Book of Business
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: My Book of Business 136482 Views

Re: My Book of Business 14 May 2017 17:43 #313049

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Current streak: 158 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Day #25
B"H I passed day #23 & #24
I passed day #23 and #24, what a journey, Today is #25, I had a great weekend, 1st time in ages i passed shabbes with no struggle of lust at all, i didn’t have not even a pinch of an urge, nothing, completely clean,  רבותי, it really pays out to be clean, and its getting only easier, not harder, we just need to let go our ego, and let the highr power do the work, i cant wait for my first time in ages to have a clean שבועות, i will stay strong all the way of my life, with Hahem's help..

Thank You hashem, thanks for my great partner, and thanks to all of you.

today is #25, and today only, היום אם בקולו תשמעו, I will be on top of my soul, I'm not interested what it will happen in tomorrow or in 2 weeks, or 2 months... and the today is not that long, just a few hours, and Hashem, please stay on my 2 sides, please don't let me down.
My email:jacdoja@gmail.com
My threads: my long נסיעה of almost 30 years ~ My Book of Business ~ My Upcoming Dilemma

להטות לבבנו אליו ללכת בכל דרכיו ולשמר מצותיו וחקיו ומשפטיו אשר צוה את אבתינו
כי עיקר מציאות האדם בעה"ז הוא רק לקיים מצות ולעמד בניסיון,  והנאות העולם אין ראוי שיהו לו אלא לעזר ולסיוע בלבד לשיהיה לו נחת רוח ויישוב הדעת למען יוכל לפנות לבו אל העבודה הזאת מסילת ישרים
Last Edit: 15 May 2017 15:10 by Shivisi_Hashem.

Re: My Book of Business 15 May 2017 03:01 #313079

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
So happy for you. Another one of the chevra is having that first taste of breaking free. The feeling that, wow, it CAN be done. Even if we c"v slip after that, it is different. We are like the slave who tasted freedom once and wants it again. Keep on being matzliach and being an inspiration for so many.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: My Book of Business 15 May 2017 15:10 #313147

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder

Day #26
B"H I passed day #25
I passed day #25, what a journey, Today is #26, I had a perfect clean Sunday / Lag Boimer,

I took my wife yesterday shopping to Manhattan, before I left I placed my hand on the mezuzah, and I begged Hashem, he should stay on my side, I should be able to control my eyes and thoughts, because I can’t alone, B”H I passed clean, Thank You hashem, thanks for my great partner, and thanks to all of you.

today is #26, and today only, היום אם בקולו תשמעו, I will be on top of my soul, I'm not interested what it will happen in tomorrow or in 2 weeks, or 2 months... and the today is not that long, just a few hours, and Hashem, please stay on my 2 sides, please don't let me down.

My threads: my long נסיעה of almost 30 years ~ My Book of Business ~ My Upcoming Dilemma

כי עיקר מציאות האדם בעה"ז הוא רק לקיים מצות ולעמד בניסיון,  והנאות העולם אין ראוי שיהו לו אלא לעזר ולסיוע בלבד לשיהיה לו נחת רוח ויישוב הדעת למען יוכל לפנות לבו אל העבודה הזאת מסילת ישרים

Re: My Book of Business 15 May 2017 17:30 #313181

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder

I took my wife yesterday shopping to Manhattan, before I left I placed my hand on the mezuzah, and I begged Hashem, he should stay on my side, I should be able to control my eyes and thoughts, because I can’t alone, B”H I passed clean, Thank You hashem, thanks for my great partner, and thanks to all of you.

Wow! A lesson for all of us.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: My Book of Business 15 May 2017 17:43 #313191

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Hashem Help Me wrote on 15 May 2017 17:30:

Wow! A lesson for all of us.

for me too, it shows that I grew a lot, and I can.
Thanks You

Re: My Book of Business 16 May 2017 17:28 #313324

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder

Day #27
B"H I passed day #26
I passed day #26, what a journey, Today is #27, I had a yesterday perfect clean day!

B”H I have a clean Neshamah for 27 days, Thank You hashem, thanks for my great partner, and thanks to all of you.

today is #26, and today only, היום אם בקולו תשמעו, I will be on top of my soul, I'm not interested what it will happen in tomorrow or in 2 weeks, or 2 months... and the today is not that long, just a few hours, and Hashem, please stay on my 2 sides, please don't let me down.

Re: My Book of Business 17 May 2017 02:28 #313389

• tzedekchaim
  • Current streak: 2239 days
  • Gold Boarder
Shivisi!!!! Wow! fantastic attitude. Reminds me a little of bards, undefeatable simcha!! (only you don't do the CAPS things )

It seems you've got the one day at a time thing going pretty swell. The repitition again and again gets it to sink in  in a real way so KUTGW!!!

Hatzlacha!!! 

Thank you for teaching me why that thing is on my door post...

Re: My Book of Business 17 May 2017 13:25 #313415

Shivisi_Hashem wrote on 16 May 2017 17:28:

Day #27
B"H I passed day #26
I passed day #26, what a journey, Today is #27, I had a yesterday perfect clean day!

B”H I have a clean Neshamah for 27 days, Thank You hashem, thanks for my great partner, and thanks to all of you.

@shivisi You're doing great, and it's truly wonderful to watch your progress day by day. 

However, I think you've had a "clean neshama" for longer than 27 days. 
If you are really bored, you can check out my original thread here: guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/305558-Journey-of-one-day-at-a-time 

"Think good and it will be good!"

Re: My Book of Business 17 May 2017 14:21 #313426

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
TzedekChaim wrote on 17 May 2017 02:28:
Shivisi!!!! Wow! fantastic attitude. Reminds me a little of bards, undefeatable simcha!! (only you don't do the CAPS things )

It seems you've got the one day at a time thing going pretty swell. The repitition again and again gets it to sink in  in a real way so KUTGW!!!

Hatzlacha!!! 

Thank you for teaching me why that thing is on my door post...

Thanks for your Chizuk, listen, only with the uplift attitude you can pass this kind of struggles, and even in a down day, when you talk and think in an upside & uplifted tone, even if your hearth is not there, just talking about it, things are changing dramatically.

CAPS thing? I have no clue what it is, and I don’t understand it when others write it, might be some kind of a shtick, כל הכבוד

Thanks again for your tremendous support….

Re: My Book of Business 17 May 2017 14:24 #313427

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Ihavestrength wrote on 17 May 2017 13:25:
@shivisi You're doing great, and it's truly wonderful to watch your progress day by day. 

However, I think you've had a "clean neshama" for longer than 27 days. 

yes, you are 100% right, I do and will always have a "clean Neshama" I just messed around with it, and I'm in the middle of making it shining again, you will see, it will shine more than the most expensive diamond out there, and I will definitely be proud of it..

Thanks for your input.

Re: My Book of Business 17 May 2017 14:29 #313430

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder

Day #28
B"H I passed day #27
I passed day #27, what a journey, Today is #28, wow, almost a month passed clean, first time in my life,

I had a picture perfect clean yesterday! At night I had a lust struggle for a few minutes, I couldn’t reach my partner, since my phone battery went dead, so I guess Hashem wanted I should manage it by myself, so I took out a drama book, and I read the book until I was part of the story, and BH I won….

Thank You Hashem, thanks for my great partner, and thanks to all of you.

today is #28, and today only, היום אם בקולו תשמעו, I will be on top of my soul, I'm not interested what it will happen in tomorrow or in 2 weeks, or 2 months... and the today is not that long, just a few hours, and Hashem, please stay on my 2 sides, please don't let me down.

Re: My Book of Business 17 May 2017 17:42 #313452

• tzedekchaim
  • Gold Boarder
Shivisi_Hashem wrote on 17 May 2017 14:21:

Thanks for your Chizuk, listen, only with the uplift attitude you can pass this kind of struggles, and even in a down day, when you talk and think in an upside & uplifted tone, even if your hearth is not there, just talking about it, things are changing dramatically.

Thank you. (the bold section really touched me) sometimes I don't value the 'faking' part of it enough, even though its the lo lishma that brings the lishma!!

"Shivisi_Hashem" post=313426 date=1495030883 catid=4

CAPS thing? I have no clue what it is, and I don’t understand it when others write it, might be some kind of a shtick, כל הכבוד

-Bards writes everything in CAPITAL LETTERS. Maybe he wants more black space to fill with simcha

Re: My Book of Business 18 May 2017 15:17 #313528

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder

Day #29
B"H I passed day #28
I passed day #28, what a journey, Today is #29, wow, one more day, only another Today, and I'm 1/3 away of the Wall of Honor, what an achievement!!!! can someone describe for me in words my Simcha, because I can't, I'm over excited..

I had a picture perfect clean yesterday! Thank You Hashem, thanks for my great partner, and thanks to all of you.

today is #29, and today only, היום אם בקולו תשמעו, I will be on top of my soul, I'm not interested what it will happen in tomorrow or in 2 weeks, or 2 months... and the today is not that long, just a few hours, and Hashem, please stay on my 2 sides, please don't let me down.

Re: My Book of Business 18 May 2017 15:36 #313532

• getthere
  • Current streak: 978 days
  • Expert Boarder
You are doing great Shivisi - good tattitude and it really works..
Hazloche in the future

Re: My Book of Business 18 May 2017 23:29 #313623

• tzedekchaim
  • Gold Boarder
Hatzlacha!! that's 29 beautiful todaimonds. Very expensive precious stones. I hope you collect many many many more of them and share them with us. I love your positive attitude! May Hashem bless you from DAY TODAY!

Time to create page: 0.93 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes