Welcome, Guest

My Book of Business
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: My Book of Business 136474 Views

Re: My Book of Business 11 Apr 2018 14:10 #329562

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Current streak: 158 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hashem Help Me wrote on 11 Apr 2018 04:03:
Shivisi, sorry it took so long to respond. Sorry to hear about the fall. However those days are yours forever. The lesson you taught yourself - and all of us - that "it can be done" stays forever. When climbing a mountain, one has to cross ditches and pits in order to reach the summit. Falling and bruising our knees on the slope is not the same as falling off the mountain. I heard from a veteran psychologist that for some reason masturbation leaves us feeling dirty and worthless - more than any other sin. The yiush is palpable and powerful. We beat ourselves up. But it is imaginary. After over 200 days look back and celebrate! Drink a l'chaim as you continue (not start again) your journey. May Hashem give you the koach, seichel, patience, and love to keep inspiring all of us with your positivity.

im definitely continuing One Day At A Time. Thank You!
My email:jacdoja@gmail.com
My threads: my long נסיעה of almost 30 years ~ My Book of Business ~ My Upcoming Dilemma

להטות לבבנו אליו ללכת בכל דרכיו ולשמר מצותיו וחקיו ומשפטיו אשר צוה את אבתינו
כי עיקר מציאות האדם בעה"ז הוא רק לקיים מצות ולעמד בניסיון,  והנאות העולם אין ראוי שיהו לו אלא לעזר ולסיוע בלבד לשיהיה לו נחת רוח ויישוב הדעת למען יוכל לפנות לבו אל העבודה הזאת מסילת ישרים

Re: My Book of Business 11 Apr 2018 14:14 #329563

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Day # 2

and yes, it past another day clean, BH, no struggle at all, which is not that good, because it gives me that feeling that im secure, and i think that i dont have any struggle is, because im not thinking at all about this entire thing, i just let it go, its not my thing, but the problem is, that when that trigger gets in my way, then im to weak to fight it off, lets hope ill have the strength to get rid of that trigger.... because i know that it will hit me one day....

Let’s Stay Strong! Let’s Stay Clean! And let’s be positive and happy, Yes! We can and we will do it! And Together....
My threads: my long נסיעה of almost 30 years ~ My Book of Business ~ My Upcoming Dilemma

כי עיקר מציאות האדם בעה"ז הוא רק לקיים מצות ולעמד בניסיון,  והנאות העולם אין ראוי שיהו לו אלא לעזר ולסיוע בלבד לשיהיה לו נחת רוח ויישוב הדעת למען יוכל לפנות לבו אל העבודה הזאת מסילת ישרים

Re: My Book of Business 07 May 2018 19:54 #330763

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Day #29

Today is my 29th clean day, i'm marching forward, i wont let myself into a mess again, but yes, its tough... summer is here again, and its no joke, the streets are horrible, and its getting worse every year, the only way i survive is, by committing myself BEFORE leaving the door to the street, that i wont pick up my eyes on the street, and thats the only way...

Let’s Stay Strong! Let’s Stay Clean! And let’s be positive and happy, Yes! We can and we will do it! And Together....

Re: My Book of Business 07 May 2018 22:43 #330764

• ieeyc
  • Banned
  • Soaring to Har Sinai on the wings of an eagle!
that is a GREAT stratagem, there was a time when i learnt a halacha in hilchos histaklus before i left a building,had a sefer with me,,and it protected me very much,hatzlacha!maybe ill try that again ,but to be honest where i live and the hours that i find myself outside  i dont have such a nisayon, unfortunately maybe when it gets hotter ,ill be in a different situation ,Hashem yishmeraynu, us and our children!

לב  טהור   ברא   לי   אלקים , ורוח  נכון    חדש  בקרבי

to all my friends who heeded my request  to be so generous and give me a negative karma  for the sake of me acquiring       
                                                . humility ,i humbly  thank you                                                                                                 

Last Edit: 07 May 2018 22:47 by ieeyc.

Re: My Book of Business 09 May 2018 00:33 #330832

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Day #30

And yes, 1 3dr had passed clean and holy, BH, now im heading to my second 3rd, which will in fact be much harder since its the summer days, and its tough out there, but when i keep on thinking that im working just for today, im getting it easier, basically Machshavah is the key here, just think, why am i on this world? what am i doing here? If not just to pass it, just to give some joy to my father hashem, and as a side note, every single time we have a nisayon, even an easy one, and we dont give in, the entire פמליא של מעלה are going out in a dance חזי בני חביבי דמשתכחין בצערא דילהון ועסקין בחדותא דילי wowow what a זכיה not everyone is זוכה to that..

Re: My Book of Business 03 Jun 2018 19:16 #331677

• lionking
  • Platinum Boarder
Shvisi,

I miss my daily inspirational message which you used to sign off with. Also the Tehillim group.

How's everything going on?
My email address is: growinghigher613@gmail.com

Re: My Book of Business 03 Jun 2018 22:40 #331685

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
lionking wrote on 03 Jun 2018 19:16:
Shvisi,

I miss my daily inspirational message which you used to sign off with. Also the Tehillim group.

How's everything going on?

Thank you lionking of thinking about me, i would love to be back every day, but im very busy, and the truth is, that i need the support from you guys, every day is a separate struggle, so i do need to come back... i must get myself doing it...
thilim? It didn't looked to me that i have more then 5 followers, so i stopped it
thanks again to all of you..
ODAAT 

Re: My Book of Business 04 Jun 2018 21:53 #331729

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Day #57
3 day more to go and i passed 2/3 clean, major accomplishment, at this time of the year, when the streets are really messy, even that nobody is responsible on my eyes (ill argue about this when ill be cured, but for now ill agree) but its still messy, they walk on the streets like fresh born people, almost undressed, and its very tough there, especilly when driving, when i have to look around, but with help from Hashem ill get there.. and i wont fall again, i hat to fall, (do i hate to act out too? i wish....) so i dont want to feel miserable so ill continue with my march... and i wont let me self into a sinkhole...

as always: On Day At A Time, thinking like this helps, its not a dream, its reality..... just lets support each other, and we will win this fight together...

Thank You All, Thank You Hashem... 

Last Edit: 04 Jun 2018 21:53 by Shivisi_Hashem.

Re: My Book of Business 06 Jun 2018 20:46 #331820

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Enjoy it...
This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: My Book of Business 07 Jun 2018 18:36 #331852

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Day #60

2nd time in my life i reached to 60 days clean!!!!!!!

WoW, it means so much to me..... yes im clean, and if i can do it, i promise you can too... you just need a bit of thought and wiling power... yes, everything is in our head, we just need to sit down, and THINK, Think where are we heading to, what do we want from our life, from our wife, from our kids, and what does our parents want from us, and the MAIN thing,  what does Hashem want from us.... when we keep on thinking and talking, we will get to the realization that we dont need this garbage and we can fight this off, the only struggle will be from the beginning of the lust, entering to our brain, till fighting off which is a few first seconds.... and hopeful with help from Hashem it wont last more then this few seconds....

ill agree, its not easy, but we can get there, and every second we are clean, hashem has the most joy, we can imagine... 

Thank You All, Thank You Hashem... 

Re: My Book of Business 08 Jun 2018 02:49 #331862

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
I saw today a nice vort in ספר ערוגת הבושם , were he says that we have allways to stay guard aginst the Y"H even we are on the highest and cleanest level, because when we forgot to stay guard we can alwyas fall
כתיב זכור את היום אשר עמדת לפני השם אלוקיך בחורב פן ישכח את הדברים אשר ראו עיניך, והפסוק צריך ביאור, כיון דיזכור ממילא לא ישכח, דהיינו הך, ואפשר לומר דאין לך מלחמה היותר כבידה ממלחמת היצר דכל אויב אם ינוצח כמה פעמים ירף ממך, אבל היצר אם תנצחנו מאה פעמים עדיין לא יתרשלו ידיו ויארוב לך בכל דרכיך, אתה ישן לו והוא ער לך, ואפילו מי שהוא במדריגה גבוה ונשאה, לא יהא מובטח שלא ינסה היצר הרע להתקומם כנגדו בעבירה יותר גבוה, וכבר אמרו חז"ל כל הגדול מחבירו יצרו גדול ממנו, וראיה במעמד הר סיני היה ישראל במדרגה גבוה ורמה, חירות משעבוד מלכיות ומהיצר הרע רק הסיחו דעתם קצת  כבר היה היצר הרע מוכן ומזומן לקרר תשוקתם, באופן שאמרו למשה רבינו קרב אתה ושמע, והיינו דאזהר רחמנא זכור אשר עמדת לפני השם אלוקיך בחורב שהייתם במדריגה גבוה ואפילו הכי היה היצר מוכן לחטוא אתכם משום היסח הדעת לעמוד על המשמר נגדו, וזהו מה שאמר פן תשכח את הדברים....

Last Edit: 08 Jun 2018 02:49 by Shivisi_Hashem.

Re: My Book of Business 10 Jun 2018 16:46 #331947

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Day #63

hay chevra, im clean now for 63 days, 63 days of wining the YH, 63 days of having him in my pocket, 63 days he is not winning me, is it easy? No, not at all, but im still going for it, thats my life, thats why im here in this world, thats what will bring me to a better place in the next and forever world, thats what will keep me close to hashem in this world and in the next world, and i would love to keep it on forever...

Hashem pls help me, Hashem please support me, please dont let me fall, please help me stay clean today and everyday.

Hashem, im sending in camp my 16 year old son and my 14 year old daughter, please help me and them, they sould come back holy and healthy the same way and better then they go, they shouldnt be harmed in any Kedisha things, nobody should bother them... please i beg you, i need your Malachim to be on thier sides every second...

Thank You All, for your great support, Thank You Hashem for everything you do to me....

Re: My Book of Business 21 Jun 2018 16:31 #332544

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Day #74

im clean for 74 days round 2, which means tons for me, and i hope to continue this way for ever, its the best way of living.... no, its not easy, but when ever i bump into a good looking lady, and im not looking at her, i feel so good, and im taking full credit for it, i say to my self: בשבילי נברא העולם.... just to have the strength not to look is a relly big deal, and im proud of my self...

now in the summer being all week by my self, when family are upstate, i will need tons of chizuk to continue, and in case of a weak minute, i will post here...

i saw a good and useful wort last week, that as soon someone is watching on his Kedisha, it will start getting to him in a very fast pace everything he needs, see it by yourself

כשמתאחד קדושת המקבל והמשפיע, אזי "ויגמול שקדים", רומז שאז נשפעים כל השפעות וחסדים טובים בשקידה רבה ובמהירות, כי מיד כשהמקבל עומד לקבל, נשפע תיכף כל השפעות טובות, ועל זה מורה ענין שקדים, שהוא לשון שקידה  ומהירות

i printed that out, and its on my desk all day so i can see it, and i say it right when i sit down at my desk, and i say it every night when i go to bed, so its saving me big time, i dont want to exchange garbage with my Hashpuas.....

Thank You All, for your great support, Thank You Hashem for everything you do to me....

Last Edit: 21 Jun 2018 16:33 by Shivisi_Hashem.

Re: My Book of Business 31 Aug 2018 22:06 #335201

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Chevra, Chabirusu kadishusu Hudein...
i was away from this group for along time, i just popped in for a bit here and there but not for real, i am clean for a long time, i have no clue how many days, i stopped counting it, but thats for sure, im clean and i have the drive to stay clean because of you, the memebers of this great and holy group... you help me getting out from this horrible addiction. I just take it one day at a time, and it works wonders...
i do have some tough days and some easy days, but i push it through, B"H.. only with the help of hashem i am where i am, i cant do it alone, impossible, its just impossible. 
Question is, i would love to give back for this wonderful group, money i cant give, i dont have that much, but i  an give back by writing (at least try) a daily post, so my question, is, if you guys will have anything from it, or will it be just for me, and if its just for me, then im fine without it... so far.. will you guys have a boost from my postings or not...
please share with me your thoughts.... 
thank you all and have a wonderful and clean shabbes....

Re: My Book of Business 31 Aug 2018 22:29 #335203

• lionking
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome back,

I personally appreciate when people post. Especially when they share their personal successes.

We all can give, even if we are not financially well off. Give a smile to your close ones. Give an encouraging word to someone. Reach out to people here that are struggling and give some of your time to speak to them and encourage them. 

Keep on giving!
May you be blessed with a lot of Parnossah B'Reivach.

Git Shabbos!
My email address is: growinghigher613@gmail.com
Time to create page: 1.09 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes