Welcome, Guest

My Book of Business
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: My Book of Business 136481 Views

Re: My Book of Business 26 Apr 2017 13:13 #311596

• Singularity
  • Current streak: 72 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • To write, or not to write?
Nice back n forth.

Write until your arm gets tired. Then you won't have strength for the other thing.
"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his sobriety level?"
"... It's over NINE-ZEROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

One day... At A Time :-D

Introduce Yourself and get a free karma point from yours truley!
My Thread

Re: My Book of Business 26 Apr 2017 15:09 #311612

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Current streak: 158 days
  • Platinum Boarder

Day #7
B"H I passed day #6
Here is my update, I had a great and clean night, I would like to thank you all for your support, especially Markz, with his great links at his signature, that saved me, not to mention my punishment, when my wife is away It used to be my lowest time, with no control at all, not thinking a bit what it will feel after the act, but now, as a GYE member, I had my highest time, I'm soooo happy for that, I feel so good.
Its day #7, a full week, its day #21, since I started 90 days, im 3 weeks old, כתינוק שנולד, sober, clean, im high, I feel as a new person, a new life, I got back my wife, my self. אודה לד' מאד בפי.
let me finish with my biggest THANK YOU for all our great חברים לדבר מצוה you were my support, without you, i would never be what I’m today, you will definitely share the שכר בעוה"ב.
im so excited, i feel like a million dollars.
today is #7 and today only, I will be on top of my soul, I'm not interested what it will happen in tomorrow or in 2 weeks, or 2 months... and the today is not that long, just a few hours, and Hashem, please stay on my 2 sides, please don't let me down.
My YH is trying to bring me down about my last fall, but I'm not going to let this happen...

My email:jacdoja@gmail.com
My threads: my long נסיעה of almost 30 years ~ My Book of Business ~ My Upcoming Dilemma

להטות לבבנו אליו ללכת בכל דרכיו ולשמר מצותיו וחקיו ומשפטיו אשר צוה את אבתינו
כי עיקר מציאות האדם בעה"ז הוא רק לקיים מצות ולעמד בניסיון,  והנאות העולם אין ראוי שיהו לו אלא לעזר ולסיוע בלבד לשיהיה לו נחת רוח ויישוב הדעת למען יוכל לפנות לבו אל העבודה הזאת מסילת ישרים

Re: My Book of Business 27 Apr 2017 11:13 #311690

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Shivisi you are BH doing super. You have trained yourself to think when the urge comes. Most of us just went without thinking into the ritual mode of acting out. Learning to stop and think is areal game changer. You were fortunate someone (in the case R' Markz) was online when you posted. It would be a good idea to have some phone numbers to call when the going gets rough. Continued hatzlocha.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: My Book of Business 27 Apr 2017 18:41 #311742

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Hashem Help Me wrote on 27 Apr 2017 11:13:
Shivisi you are BH doing super. You have trained yourself to think when the urge comes. Most of us just went without thinking into the ritual mode of acting out. Learning to stop and think is areal game changer. You were fortunate someone (in the case R' Markz) was online when you posted. It would be a good idea to have some phone numbers to call when the going gets rough. Continued hatzlocha.

thanks for your input, it helps pushing through the day,
I just got my new partner, will do great iy"h,
My threads: my long נסיעה of almost 30 years ~ My Book of Business ~ My Upcoming Dilemma

כי עיקר מציאות האדם בעה"ז הוא רק לקיים מצות ולעמד בניסיון,  והנאות העולם אין ראוי שיהו לו אלא לעזר ולסיוע בלבד לשיהיה לו נחת רוח ויישוב הדעת למען יוכל לפנות לבו אל העבודה הזאת מסילת ישרים
Last Edit: 27 Apr 2017 18:41 by Shivisi_Hashem.

Re: My Book of Business 27 Apr 2017 18:44 #311743

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder

Day #8
B"H I passed day #7
finally, I passed day 7, I passed a full week, complete sober, it’s a real accomplishment, I feel so good with myself, I’m proud.

today is #8 and today only, I will be on top of my soul, I'm not interested what it will happen in tomorrow or in 2 weeks, or 2 months... and the today is not that long, just a few hours, and Hashem, please stay on my 2 sides, please don't let me down.
My YH is trying to bring me down about my last fall, but I'm not going to let this happen...

Re: My Book of Business 28 Apr 2017 11:43 #311814

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Day #9
B"H I passed day #8
finally, I passed day 8, Its only getting better and better, Thank you all and especially to my great partner, its all because of you.

yesterday night i came out from my car i sew a goita coming out from her car next to mine, she was dressed not the best way, i had a big נסיון to look at her, but i had גבורות יוסף and i didnt, i was very proud of me, my yatze hora told me, look at her for just a second, but i didnt, you know, i heard saying from some of the פריערדיגע גדולים, that when you have a big נסיון and you didnt fall, you are in a מצב you can ask anything from hashem, and hashem will listen to you, i was in such a moment..

today is #9 and today only, I will be on top of my soul, I'm not interested what it will happen in tomorrow or in 2 weeks, or 2 months... and the today is not that long, just a few hours, and Hashem, please stay on my 2 sides, please don't let me down.

Re: My Book of Business 30 Apr 2017 20:21 #311961

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Day #11
B"H I passed day #9 and day #10.
finally, I passed day 9 & 10 Its only getting better and better, Thank you all and especially to my great partner, its all because of you.

i had a very stressful shabbes, at night and afternoon, i couldn't decide, should i act out or not, was very stormy, back and forth, but i won... and i will win this battle big time, i will get to 90 days.

today is #11 and today only, היום אם בקולו תשמעו, I will be on top of my soul, I'm not interested what it will happen in tomorrow or in 2 weeks, or 2 months... and the today is not that long, just a few hours, and Hashem, please stay on my 2 sides, please don't let me down.

Re: My Book of Business 30 Apr 2017 23:18 #311964

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
you are an inspiration for all of us. Keep it up. Thanks for sharing that Shabbos was rough. You are showing us that you are human and are still prevailing. Who knows how many people are reading your posts and getting chizuk?
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: My Book of Business 01 May 2017 13:46 #311992

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Day #12
B"H I passed day #11
I passed day #11 Its only getting better and better, Thank you all and especially to my great partner, its all because of you.

I had a super clean day, in all aspects, Eye's, mind and hands.

today is #12 and today only, היום אם בקולו תשמעו, I will be on top of my soul, I'm not interested what it will happen in tomorrow or in 2 weeks, or 2 months... and the today is not that long, just a few hours, and Hashem, please stay on my 2 sides, please don't let me down.

Re: My Book of Business 01 May 2017 13:54 #311996

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Hashem Help Me wrote on 30 Apr 2017 23:18:
you are an inspiration for all of us. Keep it up. Thanks for sharing that Shabbos was rough. You are showing us that you are human and are still prevailing. Who knows how many people are reading your posts and getting chizuk?

what id do know, that I'm getting big time chizuk from other people's posts, and that's one of the reasons of my post

Re: My Book of Business 02 May 2017 14:53 #312106

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder

Day #13
B"H I passed day #12
I passed day #12 what a journey, I'm almost passing my 2 week mark, Thank you all and especially to my great partner, its all because of you.

I had a super clean day, in all aspects, Eye's, thought’s and hands.

I joined the 8:30 meeting, I took the courage, and its great and helpful. I realized that there are so many normal and good people out there going through the same struggles, and I'm not alone, and we will pass it together.

today is #13 and today only, היום אם בקולו תשמעו, I will be on top of my soul, I'm not interested what it will happen in tomorrow or in 2 weeks, or 2 months... and the today is not that long, just a few hours, and Hashem, please stay on my 2 sides, please don't let me down.

Last Edit: 03 May 2017 14:13 by Shivisi_Hashem.

Re: My Book of Business 03 May 2017 03:58 #312174

• Chaimel
  • Current streak: 51 days
  • Expert Boarder
Keep up the good work! 

!‏ישר כוח

Re: My Book of Business 03 May 2017 14:12 #312208

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Chaimel wrote on 03 May 2017 03:58:
Keep up the good work! 

!‏ישר כוח

Thanks for your comment, you are a big supporter.
I will iy"h, I wil be a sample of Hasem's child.
I wont disappoint him,

Re: My Book of Business 03 May 2017 14:19 #312209

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder

Day #14
B"H I passed day #13
I passed day #13 what a journey, Today is #14, 2 WEEKS!!! WOW! First time ever in 30 year I’m clean completely, from looking, thinking and doing Lmaseh, what an achievement, I don’t know how to celebrate, I’m soooo excited!!!!!  Only because of you, Thank you all and especially to my great partner, its all because of you. (I wonder who established, GYE, who came up the very first with this idea, his שכר   is higher we can think)
I had a super clean day, in all aspects, Eye's, thought’s and hands.

today is #14 and today only, היום אם בקולו תשמעו, I will be on top of my soul, I'm not interested what it will happen in tomorrow or in 2 weeks, or 2 months... and the today is not that long, just a few hours, and Hashem, please stay on my 2 sides, please don't let me down.

Re: My Book of Business 03 May 2017 15:24 #312216

• getthere
  • Current streak: 978 days
  • Expert Boarder
You are doing great Shivisi, thats the way to go - one day at a time and if thats too much then one hour at a time.
Hazloche Rabe
Time to create page: 0.97 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes