Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Lomed's Thread 72618 Views

Re: Lomed's Thread 24 Apr 2018 22:09 #330228

• lomed
  • Gold Boarder
First hi all. have not posted here on this forum pretty long. I am not so active on this site. i am pretty active on the yiddish speaking site. if you can write yiddish it would be a chizuk for those struggling there.

So Thank God I am clean for 464 days one day at a time. things are going pretty well B"H.

Second, It is Lag beomer Again. for those who remember (those that dont, you can read the beginning of this thread) my journey to recovery started when i was planning my trip to Lag beomer to Miron 3 years ago. So i am planning a trip again with Hahsems help next week. I will be in Miron. feel free to send me in private your names and i will daven for you (i know for what you need...)

Wishing all of you and myself another clean day and a smooth journey to recovery.

I love you all
I currently attend live SA meetings. Feel free to reach out to me.

Re: Lomed's Thread 25 Apr 2018 00:06 #330234

• Kleen4real
  • Current streak: 553 days
  • Junior Boarder
You are my inspiration.

I will miss you 

Re: Lomed's Thread 25 Apr 2018 00:20 #330235

• cordnoy
lomed wrote on 24 Apr 2018 22:09:
First hi all. have not posted here on this forum pretty long. I am not so active on this site. i am pretty active on the yiddish speaking site. if you can write yiddish it would be a chizuk for those struggling there.

So Thank God I am clean for 464 days one day at a time. things are going pretty well B"H.

Second, It is Lag beomer Again. for those who remember (those that dont, you can read the beginning of this thread) my journey to recovery started when i was planning my trip to Lag beomer to Miron 3 years ago. So i am planning a trip again with Hahsems help next week. I will be in Miron. feel free to send me in private your names and i will daven for you (i know for what you need...)

Wishing all of you and myself another clean day and a smooth journey to recovery.

I love you all

You know what we need, or what we want?
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: Lomed's Thread 26 Apr 2018 03:05 #330307

• lomed
  • Gold Boarder
Hi Cordnoy.

Long time hat we have not interacted. What i was refering to is, that when i ask someone (that doesnt know my challenges to daven for me, then i will have a hard time to ask him to daven that i should not act out. However when i ask someone here or in sa to daven for me, i am comfortable to say what is erking me and what are my challenges.

BTW how are you doing Cordnoy?

Re: Lomed's Thread 26 Apr 2018 03:13 #330308

• cordnoy
lomed wrote on 26 Apr 2018 03:05:
Hi Cordnoy.

Long time hat we have not interacted. What i was refering to is, that when i ask someone (that doesnt know my challenges to daven for me, then i will have a hard time to ask him to daven that i should not act out. However when i ask someone here or in sa to daven for me, i am comfortable to say what is erking me and what are my challenges.

BTW how are you doing Cordnoy?

Thank you so much. I'm doin' swell, thank God. Enjoy the holy land. Maybe I'll see you Sunday. Headin' yonder.

Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

Re: Lomed's Thread 26 Apr 2018 03:46 #330312

• yiraishamaim
  • Platinum Boarder
Swell? Hey that's neat.

Re: Lomed's Thread 30 May 2018 20:28 #331552

• lomed
  • Gold Boarder
500 days! Is the amount of consecutive days that God is keeping me sober one day at a time! I know that this is a major miracle. I can point this out in many ways. 1 that i relapsed and didn't stay there in that mode. 2 that i didn't feel judged by my recovery freinds. 3 that i stayed sober although i had many emotional and physical hard days. 4 that i kept coming back. 5 that my life is becoming better. 6 that i found a good therapist that I connected with. 7 and the list goes on and on. So thank u god for guiding me through these days and keeping me sober. Thanks to the founders of GYE, sa and aa. Thanks to the local group and fellowship all these wonderful freinds that loved me and support me through the road. Thanks to my sponsor that is so passionate and caring. Thanks to my sponsees. Thanks to my wife and children. Last but not least thanks to all the wonderful people on GYE. May we all be blessed with another sober day full of acceptance and serenity.

If I may say a word or two, I would say; Please dont give up before Hashem gives you the way to find recovery and/or sobriety. hashem has a plan for each and everyone of us. With determination and lots of Tefila, (plus, dont forget to add a smile to the side), we will Bezras Hashem recover from this mess, grow and strive and live for the purpose for what we are here.

Thanks for letting me share

Lomed
Last Edit: 30 May 2018 20:31 by lomed.

Re: Lomed's Thread 30 May 2018 21:02 #331553

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1193 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazel Tov!! Hatzlacha Veiter!
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends

Re: Lomed's Thread 31 May 2018 11:23 #331574

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazel tov!
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Lomed's Thread 06 Sep 2018 02:06 #335339

• cordnoy
lomed wrote on 05 Sep 2016 16:09:
Hi all,,

Just toughing Base. Thank you Hashem that I am sober for 558 days (just updated my chart). This is a miracle. I would of sworn to you that this can never Happen. It is tough for me to be here on the forum as i am compulsive and its like another escape. This has detered me from work to much.

However I am safe, to say that B"H i am in Sa and among fellow lovely friends that we support each other and work the steps.

Thank you all here on GYE that helped take the first steps.

היום יום......

Re: Lomed's Thread 07 Sep 2018 15:32 #335389

lomed wrote on 05 Sep 2016 16:09:
Hi all,,

Just toughing Base. Thank you Hashem that I am sober for 558 days (just updated my chart). This is a miracle. I would of sworn to you that this can never Happen. It is tough for me to be here on the forum as i am compulsive and its like another escape. This has detered me from work to much.

However I am safe, to say that B"H i am in Sa and among fellow lovely friends that we support each other and work the steps.

Thank you all here on GYE that helped take the first steps.

היום יום......

he is already by 600 days 

Re: Lomed's Thread 22 Oct 2020 15:36 #356573

• lomed
  • Gold Boarder
Hi all,

I have not posted here a long time. BH im sober today another day, which i am very grateful for to Hashem. The fact that im sober is a miracle and a gift from Hashem.

Many other things in my life have fallen and are falling in place. I am happy that my recovery is growing by the day.

I want to thank this site and the members for the support i got here when i started here back in 2015. If not for GYE, where would i be today? 

To all here that are new and/or still struggling, I offer hope. If Hashem has guided me to recovery,He will guide you to this as well.

May we all be zoche to sttay sober/clean for another day.

With love & care

Lomed
Time to create page: 0.59 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes