Welcome, Guest

Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem !
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 14596 Views

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 27 Jul 2015 23:34 #260392

• cordnoy
newaction wrote:
Oh come on Palti what kind of nonsense is that , do you know how many frum guys from bene berak that know all of shas are members of gye ? I dont know but i can bet there are many of them.

Hey! That was between me and you!
Oh. ...didn't realize you said "frum."
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 27 Jul 2015 23:46 #260394

• newaction
  • Platinum Boarder
Wait a minute , you mean i won the bet ??

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 28 Jul 2015 00:48 #260397

• cordnoy
newaction wrote:

Two out of three ain't bad.

Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 28 Jul 2015 05:01 #260413

• newaction
  • Platinum Boarder
cordnoy wrote:
newaction wrote:

I always felt humility was your stronghold;to be from bene berak though ain't such a compliment. Unless of course you know all of shas which we trust you do.

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 11 Aug 2015 18:52 #261483

• newaction
  • Platinum Boarder
How you doin' Palti ?

Is all ok with you ?

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 11 Aug 2015 19:00 #261484

• cordnoy
newaction wrote:
cordnoy wrote:
newaction wrote:

I always felt humility was your stronghold;to be from bene berak though ain't such a compliment. Unless of course you know all of shas which we trust you do.

Bnei Berak, Gibraltar, Topeka....what's the difference?

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 11 Aug 2015 21:13 #261504

• newaction
  • Platinum Boarder
Jerusalem stereotypes about bene brak , no need to take it seriously .

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 13 Aug 2015 06:35 #261670

• newaction
  • Platinum Boarder
Palti Yosef , where are you ? Did you move from Paris ? Do i have to climb the Eiffel to get a better view of the city ?

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 31 Aug 2015 19:17 #262979

• Palti-Yossef
  • Expert Boarder
  • אש תמיד תוקד על המזבח לא תכבה
ThanksnNA for enquiring, I spent my holidays in mountains with religious people. I understood I'm unique to Hachem and I have my own way to walk. Not imitate people I see strong and not searching for others approbation. I study more and try to be very regular to the minyanim. Things seems to get clearer day by day and Hachem is opening the doors one by one bH. Tomorrow I return in university, no doubts it's for my goodness and Hachem will be there with me, as mentioned in Ps.23 !
Keep In touch and thanks.

Ps : I hope all is good for you too. And for all friends also.

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 31 Aug 2015 19:28 #262980

• newaction
  • Platinum Boarder
Palti-Yossef wrote:
I spent my holidays in mountains with religious people. I understood I'm unique to Hachem and I have my own way to walk. Not imitate people I see strong and not searching for others approbation. I study more and try to be very regular to the minyanim. Things seems to get clearer day by day and Hachem is opening the doors one by one bH. Tomorrow I return in university, no doubts it's for my goodness and Hachem will be there with me, as mentioned in Ps.23 !

Wow !! You sound terrific !! Very impressive ! Keep On Trucking friend !

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 11 Sep 2015 15:38 #263746

• Palti-Yossef
  • Expert Boarder
Hi all, just giving some news.
bH this week was very good. I don't know if it's good but for the moment I try to stay in my strike and mentality acquired during holidays : only focus on good thins to do to don't have time for others things. It seems to work for the moment. bH I try to do every day 15mn of Heshbn nefesh to keep the good work and anticipate difficulties.
Lot of new project on the way.
And I try to focus myself to be a giver : when listening someone, or even speaking to him I try to think of him as a real little world in itself. Not easy but it seems to pay.
Thanks to Hachem and all of you.

I hope to give you others good news soon.

Anw I'm sure everyone will have a Goot Shabbath. See you

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 11 Sep 2015 16:02 #263748

• Hashivalisesonyishecho
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Please Hashem give me back my Neshama
Palti, although I haven't been very active in posting on your thread, I often read your posts and find you to be an inspiration. You are a good soul. Keep it up and I hope you have a good new year.

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 18 Nov 2015 23:59 #268991

• stillgoing
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Palti. Its really been a while since you've posted here. How are things going?
BIG SHOT!
Free Choice?!
Yirai's Memories
STORY TIME :)

Dr. Seuss - You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go.

FSKOT! (Fell Shmell--Keep on Trucking) (The Rebba R' Bards)

613stillgoing@gmail.com

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 22 Nov 2015 14:02 #269262

• Palti-Yossef
  • Expert Boarder
Thanks for enquiring stillG and btw thanks to Hashivali as well. My studies make me with not so much time so this is the reason of my silence. Sometimes I want to write a little message but as I'm a little perfectionist I never post it...
But now you're enquiring for some news it is a pleasure to answer you !
This year I work i hospital for my studies (dentist surgery) so stress is part of the club. bH as I said before my summer holidays were in a beautiful environment of Torah with people who really understood me and I came back with new mindset and motivation. My level of learning is also a lot better so it gave me the opportunity to study a lot more Torah and to quit a little French books to enter in the real words which is totally different. I have left my iPhone for 2 months now and it is a real pleasure, I have more and more time to study, mediate and to leave a real life. I also try to become more and more active in helping and talking to others friends of my class. bH I also made a little chiour before minh'a the Chabes, we learn Tanya and this seems to pay a lot.
I'm glad to Hachem that lust is for the moment out of my mind even if some periods are more difficult. I'm conscient of this gift of Hachem and in my opinion the most effective things to help was to totally quit all sort of screens. I hope I will have more and more opportunity to grow and become closer to Hachem. 'Hassidout 'Habad is helping me a lot, realizing that the purpose of this world is to make it a residence for Hachem and I have my part on it, even if I'm not able to study a daf of Guemara on my own. As we say "Kol Adam 'hayav Lomar Bichvili Nivra HaOlam". A global practice of Torah and mitzvot, to live it instead of just doing it is really really the best gift Hachem could give us.
Sorry for the lack of structure of this texting but the news are here

What about you friend ? I hope everyone is stillgoing well.

Happy to have writte anw, thank you to ask for news !
Time to create page: 0.71 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes