Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: WOW 885 Views

WOW 19 Oct 2014 11:36 #241397

• Dawn
  • Current streak: 210 days
  • Fresh Boarder
I Almost fell now but thanks g-d i went to my bicycle and ride for 10 minutes then i relaxed

Re: WOW 19 Oct 2014 12:46 #241399

• charlie1
  • Junior Boarder
thats great - what I found works also, since when I get an urge then the body releases adrenaline and is like the body is screaming DO SOMETHING!! thyis adds a sense of urgency and even in my case made me feel nauseous until I acted out. I also found standing on my toes or clenching my leg muscule also works (this can even me done during the amidda) during a very difficult patch I exercised in the morning before any urge - this certaintly helped me.

Also eating healthy 5 meals a day. the 90 days is a challange - keping healthy helps to fight stress. and sleep well.

Every day clean is the greatest gift we can give to Hashem - he loves it. we say in shema kol levavahem when display a huge amount of "Love of Hashem" to fight the yetzer hara

Keep going to get to 90 is a beautiful feeling

Charlie

Re: WOW 19 Oct 2014 23:12 #241442

• dms1234
  • Current streak: 767 days
  • Platinum Boarder
WELCOME!!!!!!!

Could you tell us more about yourself?

Check out the GYE Handbook and Skep's tips
I am happy to speak on the phone. Please email me at dms1234ongye@gmail.com

My name is Daniel, I go to face to face meetings and I work the 12 steps with a sponsor. 

Re: WOW 19 Oct 2014 23:47 #241443

• inastruggle
  • Current streak: 25 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • the picture is shimshon hagibor. not st. mary....
Welcome to gye,

KOP,and KUTGW!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes