Welcome, Guest

laughingman tries to count to 90........
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 120950 Views

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 15 Feb 2015 01:08 #248654

• shomer bro
  • Platinum Boarder
It stinks that you fell, but did the world come to an end? No! What does that tell you? That Hashem believes in you. He knows that you can do it. Each fall hurts and feels overwhelming, but there is light.

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 15 Feb 2015 06:48 #248669

• dd
  • Platinum Boarder
  • כל זמן שהנשמה בקרבי מודה אני לפניך
Hi Laughingman!!!

Its not fun to fall but its great to know the guys really care and let me tell you they do.

After a fall you should thank hashem for gye which gives us hope.

About the falling even when things are getting better. I went through the same situation. things were very rough at my end a few weeks ago. And then hashem really showed me some great wonders. Did i stop falling because things were better? no way i though i would but i didn't. The lust issue has to be delt with in its own way not relying and other things going on in life. Thats the realization i came to over the past few weeks. keep it in mind and don't get too hard on yourself.

I think it might be worth checking out the last posts on this thread guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/246817-A-tragedy-of-the-human-condition they might be very helpful.

Kol Tuv and keep on trucking!!!

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 15 Feb 2015 12:37 #248681

• laughingman
  • Platinum Boarder
I do realize these things .....i just write alot when im depressed .....to get it out and express ...or it will be gone shortly

I dealt with people ...who are neighbors ....who are very rude today.....makes me feel bad ......my whole life i kinda try to keep to myself unless necessary ...

And there are always people ....who seem like they need something to do ...that can ruin a simple waiting

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 15 Feb 2015 17:26 #248694

• cordnoy
Once again, your pain resonates with us all, and we feel for you.
Emails are also anonymous; reach out to someone please.

b'hatzlachah
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 16 Feb 2015 06:11 #248754

• dd
  • Platinum Boarder
  • כל זמן שהנשמה בקרבי מודה אני לפניך
Writing it out is good so keep on expressing your feeling. Its soothing and very helpful.

Hope all works out be"h.

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 17 Feb 2015 09:53 #248843

• laughingman
  • Platinum Boarder
Been like super busy ....i only can post on the city bus ride ....

Trying to learn to accept life as it is .....and be very understanding to others ....no matter the impact on my drive to succeed

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 17 Feb 2015 12:17 #248845

• laughingman
  • Platinum Boarder
Got caught in heavy rain....5 minutes to tye mall in heavy rain = miles ....instead i waited it out and finished tikun klali ......by heart .....good times ....thank you Hashem

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 17 Feb 2015 14:44 #248846

• newaction
  • Platinum Boarder
laughingman wrote:
I fell ...after satting a taphsic ....i didnt even try to stop ....at all ....i have become such a hypocrate that even my anonomous persona here is a hypocrate ....

I feel soo hopeless ....it was really stupid .....and despite everything

....unbelievable

Im soo angry wi5h myself

There is no room for anger towards a sick person. It will not come to your mind to be angry at someone with a brain tumor r"l. You would feel pity , sorry for him , your heart would be filled of compassion . Chances are your (our) brain is more distorted than the guy with the tumor. Your capacity to grasp reality is distorted . You have a distorted perception of what is around you and within you. You are not stupid . Neither you are hopeless Thank G.od. You are powerless ; that is correct. If what you have is a sickness then you can feel some compassion at yourself, but really, being angry is doing injustice to yourself.
There are a lot stressful situations in your life , dealing with them all by yourself becomes very difficult. How can you get the feeling of letting Hashem run some of your life; are you succeeding in that direction ?

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 17 Feb 2015 14:45 #248847

• Shmeichel
  • Current streak: 980 days
  • Gold Boarder
  • Smiling to YOU!
wow
so you turned the rain into gishmei brocho!
amazing
when going forward gets tough, its merely a sign that you are going uphill, just give more gas
put your sobriety first; before your wife, before your kids, before your avodas HaTorah (except for the 3 that are יעבור ואל יהרג) Without sobriety you won't have any of those things!

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 20 Feb 2015 00:39 #249036

• laughingman
  • Platinum Boarder
I have had today one of the most difficult and ...to the minute changing days i have seen yet .....every black cell in here is screaming for a release .....but it will not come from fallling

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 20 Feb 2015 11:16 #249055

• laughingman
  • Platinum Boarder
Just to show ......even slipping alittle .....i might think in the moment ..."its only me ....and im not gonna do anything really" and the like ....but because of not guarding 100% i lost an hour and a half of time in the end .....there are no short cuts .....no tricks ....its do or do not

I feel so small from these kinds of results ....i didnt even really start ....but i know where i was headed ...

Its 6 day .......or as some call it friday ...and its the most busy every .....and i had to use everything i had to keep straight as i did

Its almostvthe afternoon now ....and im not even alittle done

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 20 Feb 2015 12:01 #249056

• Shmeichel
  • Current streak: 980 days
  • Gold Boarder
  • Smiling to YOU!
you are doing a terrific job
just avoid the head-on challenge
keep focusing for the ultimate goal day by day
you are my mentor
when going forward gets tough, its merely a sign that you are going uphill, just give more gas
put your sobriety first; before your wife, before your kids, before your avodas HaTorah (except for the 3 that are יעבור ואל יהרג) Without sobriety you won't have any of those things!

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 21 Feb 2015 21:09 #249089

• laughingman
  • Platinum Boarder
It soo easy to give up ....but i can do something else ....

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 21 Feb 2015 22:50 #249091

• ineedchizuk
  • Current streak: 13 days
  • Gold Boarder
Great attitude!

Thanks for being michazek me, Laughingman.
Keep it up!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 22 Feb 2015 02:57 #249107

• cordnoy
the right thing to do, and the hard thing to do - are usually the same.

b'hatzlachah
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes