Welcome, Guest

where are they???
(0 viewing) 
Getting out of Isolation and connecting with others is an important part of recovery. This board is for non-addiction related threads, where members exchange jokes, have fun - and drink Lechayim Together!

TOPIC: where are they??? 8993 Views

Re: where are they??? 04 Sep 2014 08:23 #238771

• lavi
  • Platinum Boarder
unanumun wrote:
I was wondering that also. then i got to the wall of honor and i got an email about some hidden forum. My first thought was "aha that's where all the people are" then I went there and there were only about two threads and five posts so i realized that wasn't the answer.
maybe all the thousand of others are still hanging out on the gyu forum and have secret passwords, and the whole business of the new forum was just to get rid of the "simple" guys.

be careful my friend....i've seen too many people disappear....just like that....watch out....

guard youself
be skeptical about everything
don't sing anything, esp not zemiros
you're by youself, yechidah.
(that's all i know-but there is probably many more of these shady characters)

oh and the dov guy..he sounds like a double agent. doesn't even show his face, just his kid, who is he trying to kid.
i love you all
Last Edit: 04 Sep 2014 08:25 by lavi.

Re: where are they??? 04 Sep 2014 08:53 #238772

• ineedchizuk
  • Current streak: 13 days
  • Gold Boarder
Very good.
Finally the truth is coming out.
We WILL get to the bottom of this! !

This is a good start- I takke c that you and Nine Thousand Four Hundred Ninety Four and you are on the same team, Lavi.
You've both been supplying some good conspiracy theories!

I happen to sit on a commission together with the Arab world to investigate what really took place on 9-11.
So far we've investigated all the Israeli prime ministers.
We haven't made our conclusion Public yet, but progress is being made.

Re: where are they??? 04 Sep 2014 19:56 #238807

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
Ice cream, Isis anyone?
?דער באשעפער לאווט מיך אייביג. וויפיל לאוו איך עהם
My Creator loves me at all times. How great is my love for him?

Re: where are they??? 05 Sep 2014 00:26 #238827

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
ya know, i think al qaida like some isis now
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: where are they??? 10 Sep 2014 01:06 #239233

• unanumun
  • Platinum Boarder
You know i was wondering. the whole revealing your number of clean days on your profile picture started about the same time as this thread. there must be a connection. they are probably trying to distract us from something.
Also a lot of new guys just joined in the last few weeks and some old guys came back. hhhmmmmm!!!!!
did they let them out? did they send some back just to make us think that there is nothing going on??????????????
Or maybe they were all hidden in the tunnels in Gaza and they were all forced back into the world once the tunnels were destroyed????
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes