Welcome, Guest

GETTING MARRIED, YIKES!!!!!!! WORRIED SICK
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)
  • Page:

TOPIC: GETTING MARRIED, YIKES!!!!!!! WORRIED SICK 8066 Views

Re: GETTING MARRIED, YIKES!!!!!!! WORRIED SICK 27 Nov 2017 14:10 #322992

Hey, guys!

I can't believe it myself, but here I am on the wall of Honor, successful completion of the 90 day challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B"H! It was only with the Koach of The One Above! Thank You Hashem! And I Daven Al t'veinu l'yidey nisoyon, with a new reinforced meaning.

There is one issue I wanted to ask the oilem here.....

Has anyone (single guys) experienced any kind of pain/discomfort in the testicles as a result of blue balls?

I went to the doctor to get it checked out. So far he's not sure what's causing it. Had an ultrasound done and still nothing certain, went to another doc to rule out hernia..... 

I just hope it's not punishment.  Either way I accept the pain with love, knowing that Hashem wants to let me let me off hook easily with this minor pain/discomfort instead of in the world to come!

Re: GETTING MARRIED, YIKES!!!!!!! WORRIED SICK 27 Nov 2017 17:55 #322997

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazel tov!!!!!!!!!!!
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: GETTING MARRIED, YIKES!!!!!!! WORRIED SICK 27 Nov 2017 20:50 #323004

• serenity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
Mazel tov! Wishing you to be the husband and father God intended for you to be. Don't underestimate lust or any kind of addiction. It's cunning, baffling and powerful. There are those who say they probably could have stopped early on on their own strength. They didn't and it eventually became an addiction. For me I think I was born an addict. Maybe if I knew that before I started I could have not started.  I can very much relate one of your posts., I used to play the am an addict or not game with alcohol. Allowing myself to drink for years and always trying to set limits so I would know I wasn't an alcoholic. It was a miserable experience. Proceed with caution and live like a man.
Much Hatzlacha!

My Threads:
Glad to be here
Don't slip it hurts
Lions & Tigers & Internet, Oh My!

--"ולא המדרש עיקר, אלא המעשה"
--"To promise not to do a thing is the surest way in the world to make a body want to go and do that very thing." Mark Twain
--"If, when you honestly want to, you find you cannot quit entirely, or if when drinking (or lusting), you have little control over the amount you take, you are probably alcoholic (or sexaholic)." AA Big Book P. 45. Parenthesis added.
--You hit rock bottom when you decide to stop digging.

Re: GETTING MARRIED, YIKES!!!!!!! WORRIED SICK 28 Nov 2017 02:38 #323022

• tzaddik212
  • Current streak: 241 days
  • Banned
  • אנא עבדא דקוב"ה
Mazel Tov!!!
Hope to see you there soon.
Check out my recovery story at: guardyoureyes.com/forum/2-What-Works-for-Me/323855-Re-What-got-me-to-day-92#323859
Feel free to send me an Email at: zestful718@hotmail.com

Re: GETTING MARRIED, YIKES!!!!!!! WORRIED SICK 28 Nov 2017 18:04 #323063

• skeptical
Mazel Tov!

I have spoken with a few GYE chassanim in the past. If you'd like, you can send me a message, and I'd be happy to speak with you as well.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes