Welcome, Guest

PETITION AGAINST SPLITTING UP THE WEBSITE
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)

TOPIC: PETITION AGAINST SPLITTING UP THE WEBSITE 22056 Views

Re: PETITION AGAINST SPLITTING UP THE WEBSITE 21 Jun 2017 04:43 #315783

• bb0212
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Platinum Boarder
bb0212 wrote on 21 Jun 2017 04:38:

Umm... To me it seems like you're making a mockery of a very serious topic. If you think this is a joke, perhaps you should open a separate thread explaining why you feel that way. But let this thread remain for anybody who's serious about this. Stop making light of this morbidly serious topic, please!

Yo, bb, you gotta take a chill pill. Stop trying to make trouble for Trouble or you'll find yourself in... In hot water. This whole thread IS a joke, if you're taking this seriously, ya gotta recalibrate your brain. Seriously. Just relax, breathe, get back to your monster truck/boat/motorcycle/skateboard/crocs whatever floats your vehicle...
Take a deep breath... It's all gonna be aight...

Re: PETITION AGAINST SPLITTING UP THE WEBSITE 08 Nov 2017 17:21 #322159

• ieeyc
  • Banned
  • Soaring to Har Sinai on the wings of an eagle!

לב  טהור   ברא   לי   אלקים , ורוח  נכון    חדש  בקרבי

to all my friends who heeded my request  to be so generous and give me a negative karma  for the sake of me acquiring       
                                                . humility ,i humbly  thank you                                                                                                 

Last Edit: 19 Jan 2018 06:38 by ieeyc.

Re: PETITION AGAINST SPLITTING UP THE WEBSITE 10 Nov 2017 04:03 #322220

• bb0212
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Platinum Boarder
ieeyc wrote on 08 Nov 2017 17:21:
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!please,everyone has some addict and nonaddict in him  ialso gain so much fromthe people who have an addiction because they are the REAL fighters and they give me strength to  fight my baby fights

Us non addicts are much stronger than addicts. We have to be, because we fight. They just let God do the fighting for them. Addicts are so lucky...
Last Edit: 10 Nov 2017 04:05 by bb0212. Reason: DISCLAIMER: I didn't edit. Fyi, this post is a joke. Don't take it seriously. If you do, please send me a pm and I'll apologize.

Re: PETITION AGAINST SPLITTING UP THE WEBSITE 10 Nov 2017 09:16 #322226

• GrowStrong
  • Current streak: 2153 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • OMAAT
bb0212 wrote on 10 Nov 2017 04:03:

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!please,everyone has some addict and nonaddict in him  ialso gain so much fromthe people who have an addiction because they are the REAL fighters and they give me strength to  fight my baby fights

Us non addicts are much stronger than addicts. We have to be, because we fight. They just let God do the fighting for them. Addicts are so lucky...

joke or not its true :-)

Re: PETITION AGAINST SPLITTING UP THE WEBSITE 10 Nov 2017 13:28 #322237

• cordnoy
GrowStrong wrote on 10 Nov 2017 09:16:

bb0212 wrote on 10 Nov 2017 04:03:

joke or not its true :-)

Lucky....at least those few who are alive to tell the tale.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes