Welcome, Guest

Doing business with women...what to do?
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)

TOPIC: Doing business with women...what to do? 2038 Views

Re: Doing business with women...what to do? 31 Dec 2014 15:46 #246284

• doingtshuva
  • Platinum Boarder
I can't remember the name, but there was a thread that spoke about this issue in the depth.
I learnt from that thread that women don't dress immodest for us, most of them have a partner or married and are very satisfied with there relation, and wont bother messing it up.

Working in a women environment can make us crazy, we want to look and look and look, but does the look do any good?
When I meet with women which its part of my job, I use there family names, It's also more according to the Haluche.

maybe Cordony remembers the name of the thread?
 *  NO, It's not all or nothing, just every bit counts!
 *  I failed yesterday, and I might fail tomorrow. But just for today I'm going to give it a try.
 *  Being curios made me lust and get into trouble.

אָמַר רבי יוחנן: אֵבֶר קָטָן יֵשׁ לוֹ לָאָדָם, מַרְעִיבוֹ = שָׂבֵעַ, מַשְׂבִּיעוֹ = רָעֵב

Gye program + Handbook  -  Taphsik method  -  90 day chart  -  Ebooks  -  Shiurim  -  Rabbi Dr. Avraham Twerski  -  Recent topics on the Forum

Re: Doing business with women...what to do? 31 Dec 2014 16:55 #246285

• Shmeichel
  • Current streak: 980 days
  • Gold Boarder
  • Smiling to YOU!
the family name of it is: GYE
when going forward gets tough, its merely a sign that you are going uphill, just give more gas
put your sobriety first; before your wife, before your kids, before your avodas HaTorah (except for the 3 that are יעבור ואל יהרג) Without sobriety you won't have any of those things!

Re: Doing business with women...what to do? 02 Jan 2015 14:45 #246484

• doingtshuva
  • Platinum Boarder
ya
but I'm looking for his first Name

It's like when we were small and we called a friend on the phone, then the mother picks up and we forget the first name of our friend, so we just wait or we hang up.
 *  I failed yesterday, and I might fail tomorrow. But just for today I'm going to give it a try.

אָמַר רבי יוחנן: אֵבֶר קָטָן יֵשׁ לוֹ לָאָדָם, מַרְעִיבוֹ = שָׂבֵעַ, מַשְׂבִּיעוֹ = רָעֵב

Gye program + Handbook  -  Taphsik method  -  90 day chart  -  Ebooks  -  Shiurim  -  Rabbi Dr. Avraham Twerski  -  Recent topics on the Forum
Last Edit: 02 Jan 2015 14:47 by doingtshuva.

Re: Doing business with women...what to do? 02 Jan 2015 20:20 #246491

• Shmeichel
  • Gold Boarder
  • Smiling to YOU!
you've gotta be extra cautios with them first names
when going forward gets tough, its merely a sign that you are going uphill, just give more gas
put your sobriety first; before your wife, before your kids, before your avodas HaTorah (except for the 3 that are יעבור ואל יהרג) Without sobriety you won't have any of those things!

Re: Doing business with women...what to do? 02 Jan 2015 20:24 #246493

• cordnoy
MR DT,

sorry, but I'm not into the whole figurin' out why they dress immodestly and how to react and stuff. It doesn't interest me much; as long as they keep doin' it, i'm fine.

Our job to live life regardless.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: Doing business with women...what to do? 04 Jan 2015 19:43 #246530

• Shmeichel
  • Gold Boarder
  • Smiling to YOU!
cordnoy wrote:
MR DT,as long as they keep doin' it, i'm fine.

though we are not allowed to lie, we dont have to say the whole truth

Re: Doing business with women...what to do? 04 Jan 2015 20:32 #246533

• doingtshuva
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry, but I didn't understand what I said wrong?

I believe that understanding a bit the way women act and dress, can help us men to control our eyes .

Re: Doing business with women...what to do? 04 Jan 2015 20:53 #246536

• cordnoy
You didn't say anythin' wrong.

It happens to be that I disagree; knowin' why they do what they do doesn't change my responsibility a bit.

There are those who may say that you are attemptin' to shift the blame away from us; I am not so smart, but it might be somethin' you should consider analyzin'.

b'hatzlachah

Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

Re: Doing business with women...what to do? 04 Jan 2015 22:10 #246539

• Shmeichel
  • Gold Boarder
  • Smiling to YOU!
doingtsuvah i was reffering to cordnoy
let me tell yah
doin business with them women aint easy in any case
special when its direct face to face in a quiet corner etc... where the situation requires contact for a period of a time, and where the same customer comes back constantly

Re: Doing business with women...what to do? 04 Jan 2015 22:30 #246541

• cordnoy
Shmeichel, I think DT's statement was intended for me.

Re: Doing business with women...what to do? 07 Jan 2015 16:29 #246766

• doingtshuva
  • Platinum Boarder
I'll try to explain myself,
Women in general can trigger us, but if they are dressed immodest they trigger even more.
It's their beauty or way of dressing that is playing with our triggers.
So if you can teach yourself that a old fat lady and a young nice sexy women are both daughters of Hashem, they both have life and family, they (the young) dress like this not because they are looking to get our attention, this is just the way they would get dressed even if they were going to a Women only gathering.

They will get very mad and upset if they would feel or know that we are lusting after our customers.

Makes sense?

Re: Doing business with women...what to do? 07 Jan 2015 19:10 #246776

• Shmeichel
  • Gold Boarder
  • Smiling to YOU!
very well said
thumbs up for dt

Re: Doing business with women...what to do? 08 Jan 2015 08:23 #246813

• redfire
  • Senior Boarder
Its true women get DISGUSTED when they realize a man is lusting after them. Although my wife admits that women do feel good and even desire to get noticed because of their beauty be it from their husband other men or even other women.

Re: Doing business with women...what to do? 08 Jan 2015 16:42 #246827

• doingtshuva
  • Platinum Boarder
redfire wrote:
Its true women get DISGUSTED when they realize a man is lusting after them. Although my wife admits that women do feel good and even desire to get noticed because of their beauty be it from their husband other men or even other women.

I would like to add that actually every person wants to feel Noticed,
kids, grownups, men and also women.
We should even give them (the women) the feeling that they were noticed,I mean when you are handling with them.
We have to be a Mench.

Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 16:43 by doingtshuva.

Re: Doing business with women...what to do? 08 Jan 2015 16:48 #246830

• Shmeichel
  • Gold Boarder
  • Smiling to YOU!
100%
noticed, respected, complemented
but not lusted
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 16:48 by Shmeichel.
Time to create page: 0.67 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes