Welcome, Guest

Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)

TOPIC: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 81942 Views

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 29 Jul 2013 14:16 #213941

• lizhensk
  • Platinum Boarder
  • You never heard of Rebbes making sholom?
tehillimzugger wrote:
First of all, we don't start with my name is Chuna Feitel. We start with my name is Pinchas. Also "some people" spent plenty of time complaining about their shviggers to bachurim, and then told them- "What do you know? You're a bachur!?"
Not at all insulted. Just saying, you know?
well, u really DONT know... get married and youll understand
Life is Like a Bicycle: If its easy, you're going downhill
Hashem, If I can't have what I want, then please teach me to want what I have -Unknown (and if u know who it was please inform me)
(1+2)x4=3
There is NOTHING wrong with feeling pain -My Sponsor
I will not act out today, I will tomorrow. Maybe when I get to tomorrow, it will again be 'today'

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 29 Jul 2013 23:56 #214008

• inastruggle
  • Current streak: 25 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • the picture is shimshon hagibor. not st. mary....
I object to that b'shem all the bachurim here.

Mahduch we all get the urge of lust which is definitely way worse than a shvigger's annoying-ness.Avadeh in avadeh we get the much smaller degree of annoying-ness (imagined or real) of a shvigger.

I rest my case.

OBJECTION SUSTAINED.

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 30 Jul 2013 00:55 #214022

• gibbor120
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
It really is, both = 208!

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 30 Jul 2013 01:03 #214023

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
  • פדני מעושק אדם-מיצר הרע העושק את הבריות-רש"י
gotta give credit where credit is due, he understands to gematriah!!
Yankel | My Ladder | Talking to Hashem
I'm just a dude, another guy on this bus.
Have a great day, unless, of course, you made other plans. ~ obbormottel
"Nothing changes as long as everything stays the same" ~ Dov

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 30 Jul 2013 09:58 #214076

• lizhensk
  • Platinum Boarder
tehillimzugger wrote:
All of us are named Pinchas in one form or another.
We have a Pinchas, a Yitzchok [which is gematria Pinchas], a BenTzion [also gematria Pinchas], and an Eliyahu [which is, well, Eliyahu IS Pinchas].
We also have a Yankel...

does lizhensk also=pinchas?
Hashem, If I can't have what I want, then please teach me to want what I have -Unknown (and if u know who it was please inform me)
(1+2)x4=3
I will not act out today, I will tomorrow. Maybe when I get to tomorrow, it will again be 'today'

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 30 Jul 2013 10:02 #214077

• lizhensk
  • Platinum Boarder
inastruggle wrote:
I object to that b'shem all the bachurim here.

Mahduch we all get the urge of lust which is definitely way worse than a shvigger's annoying-ness.Avadeh in avadeh we get the much smaller degree of annoying-ness (imagined or real) of a shvigger.

I rest my case.

OBJECTION SUSTAINED.

obbur lmaaseh, all us married people get the urge of lust (which many people on here agree is WAY worse when ur married) PLUS, we getnthe annoyance of shviggers, so thats DOUBLE TROUBLE vs your plain urge of lust, so you still dont understand...

stenographer? get rid of that objection
(1+2)x4=3

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 30 Jul 2013 15:32 #214094

i finally cought up in the reading
i would like to inform the oilom that the oink bein hazmanim trips have been a success
kever ruchel with HS TZ and Lizzzensk
the koYsel not planned out.
and

a Safed trip tommorow!
stay tuned for actual details on these trips.
but it should just be known the tz in not a tehillem zugger he is really a mishnah zugger
gotta run

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 30 Jul 2013 16:56 #214103

• tryingtoshteig
  • Current streak: 115 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • תן חיוך, הכל לטובה
Stay Safe(d) in Safed!
"ויעזור ויגן ויושיע לכל החוסים בו ונאמר אמן" -- ArtScroll Gabbai's Handbook

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 31 Jul 2013 21:07 #214331

a brief overview of the trip.

standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus. after a while i turn my head
"TZ! how long have you been there?"
"Nitzotz your'e here? i was about to call you"
get to safed/zefat
lots and lots of stairs
ari's mikvah
lots and lots of stairs
mincha
took a roundabout route to avoid stairs and had pizza
lots and lots of stairs
TZ's cave. iv'e been hearing a lot about this cave and thought that there was no way it could be as cool as they were making it out to be. i was wrong. it was.
more... you guessed it stairs! but it was down so it was okay
back to yerushalayim

we spent a lot of time talking about some awesome ideas for posts but no one wrote them down. oh well
i used to look back all the time saying "oh no! what have i done! Hashem help me erase the past." and i never heard a response.
finally i started looking forward saying "Hashem i'm leaving the past to you and i'm forgetting all about it. help me have a good future. help me from here and on be the person You want me to be." and that's where i realized Hashem had been waiting to help me all along

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 31 Jul 2013 21:10 #214332

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
OMG, it's not stairs, it's STEPS. all 12...
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 31 Jul 2013 21:14 #214335

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
Lizhensk doesn't NEED to = Pinchas cuz his actual name is....
Never mind
?דער באשעפער לאווט מיך אייביג. וויפיל לאוו איך עהם
My Creator loves me at all times. How great is my love for him?

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 31 Jul 2013 21:22 #214338

ZemirosShabbos wrote:
OMG, it's not stairs, it's STEPS. all 12...

waaaaaaaaaaaay more than 12
i used to look back all the time saying "oh no! what have i done! Hashem help me erase the past." and i never heard a response.
finally i started looking forward saying "Hashem i'm leaving the past to you and i'm forgetting all about it. help me have a good future. help me from here and on be the person You want me to be." and that's where i realized Hashem had been waiting to help me all along

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 31 Jul 2013 21:35 #214341

a little more detail.
im a sofer....i write meggilahs.......
after getting kicked off of the fisrt bus the super mean bus driver we got onto the 2nd much more comfortible (wifi lacking) 2nd bus. Tz was mechadesh that bisli is, in fact, fleishig or meaty or bechezkas besari. i was eating shko and bisli, that is how it started tz says hey! those dont go well together and those of us that took math in high school know that two things not going together= one thing being milchig and one thing being fleishig...simple math (this in fact is why tz didnt buy me ice cream because i was fleishig.

once we arrived we realized we were in zefas and you can do anything you want there. so we all got different hands tz was wearing a chabad hat....this was infact the part that made the whole trip worth it it haooens to be the tz saw peopel that he knew there

later on we arrived to tzanz where they have a gorgeous coffe machine. Nitzotz was more expirienced in the method of fighting and showed the machine a peice of his mine however tz was not as expirienced. so equipped with his chabad hat and his stern face he took on the machine in combat.....and.....he burnt his hand very badly. but he wasnt ready to give up so he went in for round 2 and showed it who was boss as we were all laughing like little children there were tons of people looking at us btw they aslo have cold water and seltzer

then we walked outside and met nitzoz friend who in some form of gematriah..midrashim...or other really cool way had the same name as tz which left us of in an identity crisis. then he asked how we knew each other and we all looked around awkwardly until tz said the truth.....he said that we were sister-in-laws....awesome! the guy fell for it and we were set smooth sailing.

we then went to ari mikvah...nothing tooo eventfull. then after walking up 7 brazzilian sets of stairs (or steps)we decided to stop for lunch....now after decideding very closely on what to get wwe decided on the double cheese pizza....did i mention it was double cheese. we also got fries but also we got double cheese pizza. we asked the guy for some double cheese rc cola but he gave us double cheese pizza instead. this was also a main attraction of the trip THE DOUBLE CHEESE PIZZA meanwhile pidaini called in to see how we were doing and we told him we were buying pizza and the owner said NOO its DOUBLE CHEESE. the rest of this part was uneventfull.

we then went to the cave that has the coolest and best echo in the world and made a quick kumzits we then went out to try and find a restroom and geuss what...its was locked....who in there right mind would lock a public bathroom???? the nerve...

we then went to the bus but wait as HS and TZ were on the bus waiting for nitzotz to come back from the bathroom the bus left 5 min early and the chase was on nitzotz chasesd us down just for the driver to shake his head no. but he found another bus.

despite the fact that we left earlier but on the stop in meiron where we picked upo more people there was a person who brought a suitcase onto the bus and the driver, after having fire come out of his ears asked his he was hidding hashish in the bag and the whole bus started harrasing his about his hashish.

just the average day for our average oinker

i think that is most of the details

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 31 Jul 2013 21:41 #214344

oh yeah! i cant believe i forgot to post about TZ in the chabad hat! it was AWESOME!!!! (now where would TZ get a chabad hat from? )

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 31 Jul 2013 21:44 #214346

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
HS, that was a really great write-up! btw, what type of pizza did you get?

sources have provided me with a surveillance picture of TZ in the chabad hat
eidim3.JPG
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes