Welcome, Guest

Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)

TOPIC: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 81945 Views

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 24 Jul 2013 21:17 #213341

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
i can triangulate based on Har Hatzofim, Uri's Pizza and Manny's Bookstore.take into account distortion caused by the gesher hameitarim, the infrared wave imbalance generated by bein hazamanim falafel over-consumption, the political hoopla of the race for chief rabbinate, the alignment of Sirius and Givat Hatachmoshet and the coordinates should be accurate to within 2.5 rolls of A&B gefilte fish
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 24 Jul 2013 21:50 #213352

oh no! impressive sounding calculations! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! run!
i used to look back all the time saying "oh no! what have i done! Hashem help me erase the past." and i never heard a response.
finally i started looking forward saying "Hashem i'm leaving the past to you and i'm forgetting all about it. help me have a good future. help me from here and on be the person You want me to be." and that's where i realized Hashem had been waiting to help me all along

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 24 Jul 2013 22:19 #213363

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1193 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Don't forget to correct for the crab angles.
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 24 Jul 2013 22:22 #213369

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
ahhhh, der heiliger crab angles
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 24 Jul 2013 22:34 #213378

• mr. emunah
  • Current streak: 121 days
  • Platinum Boarder
crab angels?
like blue angels?

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 24 Jul 2013 22:35 #213379

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
us-navys-blue-angels.jpg

no
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

~TZ

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 25 Jul 2013 18:25 #213540

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
  • פדני מעושק אדם-מיצר הרע העושק את הבריות-רש"י
I think we're on for tonight, any one have time restrictions, or prefrences please contact the OINK office or PM Pidaini.
Yankel | My Ladder | Talking to Hashem
I'm just a dude, another guy on this bus.
Have a great day, unless, of course, you made other plans. ~ obbormottel
"Nothing changes as long as everything stays the same" ~ Dov

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 25 Jul 2013 19:27 #213546

iv'e been contacted by the O.I.N.K. offices and have been informed that tonight's meeting will take place in conjunction with the Lizhensker Rebbe's peiros tisch. the Rebbe will hand out grapes, a shiur zayis, (so no shayla on after bracha) and throw apples. (i heard through the 'grapevine' that pidiani will be throwing rocks as the rebbe throws apples. question, if i get shirayim from pidiani can i move to ramat beit shemesh?)
i used to look back all the time saying "oh no! what have i done! Hashem help me erase the past." and i never heard a response.
finally i started looking forward saying "Hashem i'm leaving the past to you and i'm forgetting all about it. help me have a good future. help me from here and on be the person You want me to be." and that's where i realized Hashem had been waiting to help me all along

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 26 Jul 2013 10:24 #213688

so quick recap, there was no grapes, no apples and no rock throwing (except for one i threw on our way out just to be yotzai) we were graced by the presence of Blind Beggar. continued the reading of step one in the 12 and 12 but didn't get so far in the reading because there was lots of 'hey donuts!'.
some of the topics discussed,
the strengths fellowship provides, mutual support, being real/honest with people, dealing with external pressures (how?!)

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 26 Jul 2013 16:06 #213697

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
  • פדני מעושק אדם-מיצר הרע העושק את הבריות-רש"י
Thank you Nitzotz,

just to add some details,

We started off with the introductions, which has very specific wording in OINK, one must start with "Hi, my name is Pinchas, and I'm a sexoholic" then you can go onto your real name.

Blind Beggar was kind enough to share some of his history with us, and without going into too much detail, "one" need not be in SA for life to be clean, which probably means then that "one" is not an addict, but SA can still be helpful. I think that is the first point in Nitzotz's summary (correct me if i'm wrong), the fact that there are people to talk to, that understand, in itself opens a huge pathway in recovery.

Honesty, and REALizing our falls and weakpoints, only then can we deal with them properly.

Most of the time was spent on hocking shviggers (don't know why he didn't mention that:huh: ) which led to dealing with outside pressures. the solution lying in acceptance, and if there is inner turmoil, trying to pinpoint why we are hurting, and changing attitude.

That is trying to put an hour and some into a short post, I think Nitz is going to start taking notes (right?), so we'll be able to be more informative.

See y'all next week!!
Yankel | My Ladder | Talking to Hashem
I'm just a dude, another guy on this bus.
Have a great day, unless, of course, you made other plans. ~ obbormottel
"Nothing changes as long as everything stays the same" ~ Dov
Last Edit: 30 Jul 2013 00:35 by Pidaini.

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 28 Jul 2013 12:58 #213819

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
Well "some people" spent plenty of time complaining about their shviggers to bachurim, and then told them- "What do you know? You're a bachur!?"
Not at all insulted. Just saying, you know?
?דער באשעפער לאווט מיך אייביג. וויפיל לאוו איך עהם
My Creator loves me at all times. How great is my love for him?
Last Edit: 30 Jul 2013 00:37 by TehillimZugger.

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 28 Jul 2013 12:59 #213820

hear hear!!

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 28 Jul 2013 17:49 #213826

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
All of us are named Pinchas in one form or another.
We have a Pinchas, a Yitzchok [which is gematria Pinchas], a BenTzion [also gematria Pinchas], and an Eliyahu [which is, well, Eliyahu IS Pinchas].
We also have a Yankel...

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 28 Jul 2013 18:04 #213828

and me?!?!?! how you figure that?

Re: O.I.N.K.-O.Y.N.K 28 Jul 2013 18:27 #213829

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
nitzotzeloki wrote:
and me?!?!?! how you figure that?

א מונקיא
גימטריא
פינחס!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes