Welcome, Guest

Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)

TOPIC: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 81952 Views

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 07 Oct 2013 02:54 #220382

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1193 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Gam ani mitztareif lehana"l
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 07 Oct 2013 22:07 #220441

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
כיהודה ועוד לקרא
גם אני מצטרף
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 11 Oct 2013 00:04 #220825

chevra whats with meetings? how can i be late or miss meetings if there are none?!
i used to look back all the time saying "oh no! what have i done! Hashem help me erase the past." and i never heard a response.
finally i started looking forward saying "Hashem i'm leaving the past to you and i'm forgetting all about it. help me have a good future. help me from here and on be the person You want me to be." and that's where i realized Hashem had been waiting to help me all along

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 14 Oct 2013 17:29 #221092

TZ is back!
i used to look back all the time saying "oh no! what have i done! Hashem help me erase the past." and i never heard a response.
finally i started looking forward saying "Hashem i'm leaving the past to you and i'm forgetting all about it. help me have a good future. help me from here and on be the person You want me to be." and that's where i realized Hashem had been waiting to help me all along

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 14 Oct 2013 21:33 #221114

hello is anybody else here?

9.45 pm yerushalayim Ir HaKodesh at the mushroom tables
be there or be somewhere else

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 15 Oct 2013 00:38 #221138

welcome back TZ and a welcome aboard to inna!!!

recap:
the meeting started with some major donuts. i think it might have been a record even for us. eventually in between all the donuts we managed to slip some tachlis in. (i think) we shared some of our struggles and spoke about what brought us to be sitting at a donut table. the Heiliger Rebbe then drove us home/maariv

just a thought about the donuts,
i know that it can be distracting but i for one find laughing and joking around with friends to be priceless

i would write more but i gotta plan out what im making Hashems soldier for lunch tomorrow

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 15 Oct 2013 00:48 #221139

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
  • פדני מעושק אדם-מיצר הרע העושק את הבריות-רש"י
It's so nice to be missed

Aren't you making supper? (I think step 3 should be given tom, a little of step 6 as a sidedish)
Yankel | My Ladder | Talking to Hashem
I'm just a dude, another guy on this bus.
Have a great day, unless, of course, you made other plans. ~ obbormottel
"Nothing changes as long as everything stays the same" ~ Dov

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 15 Oct 2013 00:50 #221140

im doing lunch as well as supper tom.

in terms of you being missed, i thought i saw you tonight and thought maybe you surprised us and were back. i jumped off the bench and then realizing it wasnt you sat back down. i think i may have freaked out your twin

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 15 Oct 2013 16:59 #221171

• BNGE
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a surefire test to see if it was indeed Pidaini's twin or not!
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

I also have some inside information about Pidaini Jr. ...

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
Last Edit: 15 Oct 2013 17:02 by BNGE. Reason: mistake

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 15 Oct 2013 19:52 #221191

• MendelZ
  • Gold Boarder
eagleandeaglet.jpg

כנשר יעיר קינו על גוזליו ירחף
אלא יש לו לייחד כל מעשיו לשמו הגדול לבד, ולא ישתף עמו דבר אחר
That's the goal. The key to everything. Working on it, bs"d.
Last Edit: 15 Oct 2013 19:55 by MendelZ.

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 15 Oct 2013 23:38 #221211

so keeping a long story short,
i met duvid chaim today and told him about OINK. he's very exited and wants in.
Thank you Hashem!

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 16 Oct 2013 02:03 #221225

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
  • פדני מעושק אדם-מיצר הרע העושק את הבריות-רש"י
Can we wait 'till I get back?

turtlemonkey wrote:
he's very exited and wants in.

that's funny, zemmy just sent me a chat "hi, on way out, just checking in"
Yankel | My Ladder | Talking to Hashem
I'm just a dude, another guy on this bus.
Have a great day, unless, of course, you made other plans. ~ obbormottel
"Nothing changes as long as everything stays the same" ~ Dov

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 16 Oct 2013 14:31 #221243

it didnt sound like it would be a one time thing.
and, WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK?

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 16 Oct 2013 20:11 #221275

• dms1234
  • Current streak: 767 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Agreed, I want in too. Can you wait till i get back?
I am happy to speak on the phone. Please email me at dms1234ongye@gmail.com

My name is Daniel, I go to face to face meetings and I work the 12 steps with a sponsor. 

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 16 Oct 2013 21:55 #221289

im really hoping this wont be a one time thing. he lives here now.
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes