Welcome, Guest

Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)

TOPIC: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 82716 Views

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 04 Aug 2013 22:53 #214942

• lizhensk
  • Platinum Boarder
  • You never heard of Rebbes making sholom?
good for me...
Life is Like a Bicycle: If its easy, you're going downhill
Hashem, If I can't have what I want, then please teach me to want what I have -Unknown (and if u know who it was please inform me)
(1+2)x4=3
There is NOTHING wrong with feeling pain -My Sponsor
I will not act out today, I will tomorrow. Maybe when I get to tomorrow, it will again be 'today'

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 05 Aug 2013 14:42 #214997

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
  • פדני מעושק אדם-מיצר הרע העושק את הבריות-רש"י
OK, so officialy TUESDAY night.

9:30

if anyone has objections let us know.
Yankel | My Ladder | Talking to Hashem
I'm just a dude, another guy on this bus.
Have a great day, unless, of course, you made other plans. ~ obbormottel
"Nothing changes as long as everything stays the same" ~ Dov

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 08 Aug 2013 00:53 #215383

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
ok so here is the belated recap.

We got to the park, and....and.....and.... .....our table was TAKEN!!!! (by some gerrer guys who were bbqing....cardboard boxes!!!!)

anyway, so we tried parentches style, but the other oinker's back is not so interesting. so we had to move again. and the other place.....the point is we spent a lot of time just figuring out where to sit!

And then comes the grueling proceder of introductions. and again it starts by EVERYONE saying "Hi, my name is Pinchas..." now that was ok when there were like 6 guys, but with seven guys?!! we got all mixed up!! so we got numbers "Hi, my name is Pinchas #17....."

Anyway, we realized that that really is our problem, we really do have multiple personality disorder. One moment we can be sitting in Beis Medrash and zugging tehillim, or learning chasidus, or learning a shtikkel from THE Rov, and right after we are on our knees master baiting (for Bendy) to some shikseh in the bathroom!! Who are we?!

That is why we get together, to be understood by people like oursleves and realize that we don't have to be two identities, and that we AREN'T two identities.

oh, we did almost get hit by zemmy's heat sinking missles, but as said, his aim really isn't good.

ummmmm, doesn't sound like a whole lot.....it wasn't, as I said most of the time was spent on looking and introducing.

Hopefully we'll have a more secure place next week, see y'all then!!

signing off,

OINK
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2013 14:31 by Pidaini.

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 08 Aug 2013 01:05 #215388

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
might be time to deploy my Self-Scattering-Exploding-Galbanum-Laced-Kasha-Varnishkes
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 08 Aug 2013 14:22 #215415

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
You forgot to mention that I started compiling a list of the oilam's names to daven for them- So far I only have Pinchas Ben Chana Feigel, Pinchas Ben Chana Feigel, Pinchas Ben Chana Feigel and Yankel Ben ?Charvona?
So whoever didn't give me their names yet, please email me, and when my list is complete I'll email it to everyone.
?דער באשעפער לאווט מיך אייביג. וויפיל לאוו איך עהם
My Creator loves me at all times. How great is my love for him?

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 08 Aug 2013 14:58 #215417

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
and a message from Ben Durdaya

Ben Durdaya wrote:
you forgot to write that be'etzem Zemmy's heat guided missiles were right on course, and only thanks to those Gerrer's forcing us not to be in the usual mushroom place did he miss us (the fire also threw it off track!) what Hashgachah Pratis!

And also the rustle behind us in the new place, that in the end we decided could not indeed be G.I.R.A.F.F.E. commandos hiding in the bushes, since those were too low to cover them effectively…

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 14 Aug 2013 03:05 #216070

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
Wow!! What a meeting! this is going to be loooooooooong, but it's so late, so i'll have to shorten it a bit.

9:30 pm, our mushroom was BH reserved for us by Ben Durdaya and Hashemsoldier was on the lookout. We BH got started right away, introductions.

We decided on one helpful rule, that we have about two min. to introduce and during that time anly one person speaks, when he is finished then others may give their input. That really helped the going.

So while the Rebbe Shlit"a was introducing himself (does anyone not know the Rebbe?! ) He got a telephone call from +00000000130563, or something like that. It was the one and only, R' GUARD!!!!!!!

It was a really nice call, "action" packed (12 step attitude), Taphsik, chizzuk, ELLLOOOOOOOOL, litvish, chassidish etc. It was AWESOME!!!! Thanks Guard!!!!

So afterwards the Rebbe continued introducing himself, and one thing that came out of that was that Sundays have a tendancy to be more dificult than other days, since it's after Shabbos, Motzei Shabbos blues etc,and it was when some of the group fell (keep that in mind for later).

There were 7 of us there this week, so we played musical chairs, since the Mushroom only has six babys. (btw out of 40,000 beit shemesh residents, only 30 are crazy).

We spoke about step zero, telling ourselves that we don't have to act out, we will continue to live even if we don't act out, and making a commitment that no matter what happens TONIGHT (and then tomorrow, TODAY) WE DO NOT NEED TO ACT OUT!!!

Someone mentioned that it would be awesome if Shabbos were on Tuesday. reason? well HS mentioned that then we'd "be able" to fall again on wednesday!!!

We are BH making progress, both as a group and individuals. See y'all next week Iy"H!!

Signing out,

OINK

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 14 Aug 2013 05:19 #216078

• cordnoy
Kosel....
Meoras Hamachpeilah...
Kever Rochel....
Brisk...
Mir...
Toldos Aaron....
Belz....
Schwarma...
Geulah....
Ben Yehudah...
Matersdorf....
Sanz...
Meron....
Kivrei Tzaddikim...
Eilat...
Har Hamenuchos....
Chevron....
Bnei Brak....
Reb Chaim Kanievsky...
HaRav Shteinman...
Ponivez....
Beit Shemesh....
Golan....
Gush Etzion....
Chayalim...

All beautiful
Most are spiritually uplifting
Some can be life changing
Several can fill your stomach

BUT ONLY ONE CAN DO ALL FOUR!!!!!
OINK....OYNK....!!!!!!!

I'm ON MY WAY; OY I'M ON MY WAY...TO......YERUSHALAYIM
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 14 Aug 2013 11:24 #216092

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
Thanks Cordnoy!!!

not sure oink can fill your stomach- we still didn't have caramel popcorn...

What REALLY makes me mad is that i can't show up in yeshiva today and say, "Guys!!! I spoke to GUARD yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!" sheeeeeeeeeeeesh
?דער באשעפער לאווט מיך אייביג. וויפיל לאוו איך עהם
My Creator loves me at all times. How great is my love for him?

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 14 Aug 2013 11:46 #216095

and i couldnt tell my boss "hey guard might be calling. i gotta go"
or my roommate "hey could you get engaged tom.? i have an oink meeting tonight."
i used to look back all the time saying "oh no! what have i done! Hashem help me erase the past." and i never heard a response.
finally i started looking forward saying "Hashem i'm leaving the past to you and i'm forgetting all about it. help me have a good future. help me from here and on be the person You want me to be." and that's where i realized Hashem had been waiting to help me all along

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 21 Aug 2013 22:45 #216788

• dms1234
  • Current streak: 767 days
  • Platinum Boarder
When our we meeting next, tommorow?
I am happy to speak on the phone. Please email me at dms1234ongye@gmail.com

My name is Daniel, I go to face to face meetings and I work the 12 steps with a sponsor. 

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 23 Aug 2013 00:41 #216922

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
Hmmmm.....wrap up time.......

DISCLAIMER

WATCH OUT FOR FLYING ROCKS!!!!

We got stright to work this week. "Hi, I'm Pinchas and I'm a screwed up sexaholic..." (that's a new one!). We went around the table (left to right, not by age or length of beards), and the Rebbe got double time, one for his real self and one for his lie.

It was a nice week, as a group we are certainly making progress, BH.

We started reading again, from the 1st step of 12 steps and 12 traditions can be downloaded here.

Powerless, admitting that we are powerless, it's worth the read, and since it's already written up ther's no point in writing it up here (it's only like three short pgs).

After you read that.... We had a brisker chakirah (good thing you weren't there nitzotz ) Is the first step something in itself, or just the engine behind the rest of the 11 steps? just a thought.

And we spoke about raising our bottoms , and making that the point of reaching powerlessness. (gtg to sleep so others are welcome to A.D.D.

To sum up the meeting, if you are a donutaholic and you are tired of custard, then you're obamaism needs to be less precarious. v'doik.

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 23 Aug 2013 00:48 #216923

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
i voted for McKain
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 23 Aug 2013 00:55 #216925

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
does McKain go to Uman (nice kapul, but tts is probably looking all over for it, and the liitle teddy can't look up so high!!! :'( )

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 23 Aug 2013 01:03 #216928

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
TTS made it for me. he knits, sitting on a rocking chair, in front of a roaring fire, drinking chamomile tea. maybe
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

~TZ
Time to create page: 0.65 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes