Welcome, Guest

A soul that is trying
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: A soul that is trying 126 Views

A soul that is trying 29 Jul 2024 19:43 #418012

• einoidmelvado
  • Current streak: 45 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all, 

I have been debating for a while whether I should join you here, I have come to the conclusion that I should try it out.
I am struggling for the past 5 years, Years of pain, hope, setbacks, You name it! you know this all, this is why we are here for, and there is only one way around it, which is: giving up!, however I have chosen the harder path which is continuing to fight, and Hashem which is the יודע תעלומות knows it and will make it worth it. 

My story is pretty simple, I was a really pure Bucher and got married, logging onto the internet and with some difficulties in my mental health life I was craving an escape of my constant pain, I got educated slowly all on my own then once the filter was bypassed … The urges continued and the more I was trying somehow I fell deeper, I kept on asking my self what is the real me? ups and downs...Days, Weeks, Months, Years.. of darkness and light.. Hope and then giving up.. during all these times I had a lot of clean days and even months, however I am here today to take it to the next level and fight the fight TOGATHER with you my holy brothers who are the best of the best that Hashem has in his world 

Please don't let me down.. give me the hope my soul is so much yarning. 
I am after trying different routes, and I am trying this one in an effort to my commitment Not to give up!

I appreciate all of your (future) support, and as a community I wish you all good luck! love you'll!

My filter is strong, however my יצר הרע is stronger!
As long as I live will hopefully continue to fight.
Last Edit: 30 Jul 2024 03:13 by einoidmelvado.

Re: A soul that is trying 29 Jul 2024 20:06 #418014

• jewizard21
  • Expert Boarder
Hey welcome!

Glad you made the decision to join us and continue the fight. If I may ask what methods you've been trying that don't seem to work? 
Also I recommend watching the Flight to Freedom videos as a start.
"The best filter is the one you don't test"-Dov
Dov talks audio library:
guardyoureyes.com/tools/kosher-isle/shiurim/category/dov-s-recovery-talks

My Introduction:
guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/412126-Me

Re: A soul that is trying 30 Jul 2024 07:37 #418044

• eerie
  • Current streak: 766 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome to the most amazing family on earth, my friend! We are here for you, we care about you, we want to hear from you and we want to see you succeed! So, make yourself comfortable and read around. When you are ready, I'll tell you the יסוד, and all the rest פירושא הוא, זיל גמור. And that is, make some friends here!
Beautiful post, btw:)
Feel free to say hi. My email is 1gimpelovitz@gmail.com

Re: A soul that is trying 30 Jul 2024 11:25 #418046

• yiftach
  • Current streak: 281 days
  • Gold Boarder

Hey buddy, welcome!

Get to know this place—no one will let you down, guaranteed!

There's hope when there's willpower, and your visit to this site is a testament to your pure desire to rid yourself of this struggle. With this burning desire, I'm sure you'll get really far!

There's light at the end of the tunnel! Reach out if you feel comfortable; it does wonders! Make yourself at home, your goals are within reach!

- Yiftach'l
Looking forward to get to know you better! 

Email me @ yiftach1609@gmail.com or call/text 347-201-4989 (Google voice)

My story is unfolding here
"יפתח ה' לך את אוצרו הטוב"

Re: A soul that is trying 30 Jul 2024 14:57 #418055

• amevakesh
  • Current streak: 428 days
  • Gold Boarder
As the Rebbe Reb Eerie said "Welcome to the most amazing family on planet earth!" Here you will find the most amazing people that will understand you, feel for you, never judge you, and most of all really care for you like family. I can't Reb Eerie's words loudly enough, please reach out. Rest assured that if you decide to take the plunge and reach out, your life will undoubtedly become better. Try reaching out to our main mentor HHM (username Hashem Help Me). You can reach him either through PM or by emailing his at michelgelner@gmail.com He has helped literally hundreds break free from their struggles. Then when you're ready, read through the forums and find someone's thread or posts that resonates with you, and reach out to him. There are many very worthy people here that are willing and able to help you out by giving you time, advice, and sometimes a listening ear to let you unload. the lonely road you've traveled in the past becomes so much easier when traveled with friends. Looking forward to getting to know you better. Hatzlacha Rabbah!

Re: A soul that is trying 30 Jul 2024 18:49 #418121

• einoidmelvado
  • Current streak: 45 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your warm welcome and for your kind words.
My filter is strong, however my יצר הרע is stronger!
As long as I live will hopefully continue to fight.

Re: A soul that is trying 30 Jul 2024 21:11 #418140

• 138eagle
  • Current streak: 203 days
  • Expert Boarder
einoidmelvado wrote on 29 Jul 2024 19:43:
Hi all, 

I have been debating for a while whether I should join you here, I have come to the conclusion that I should try it out.
I am struggling for the past 5 years, Years of pain, hope, setbacks, You name it! you know this all, this is why we are here for, and there is only one way around it, which is: giving up!, however I have chosen the harder path which is continuing to fight, and Hashem which is the יודע תעלומות knows it and will make it worth it. 

My story is pretty simple, I was a really pure Bucher and got married, logging onto the internet and with some difficulties in my mental health life I was craving an escape of my constant pain, I got educated slowly all on my own then once the filter was bypassed … The urges continued and the more I was trying somehow I fell deeper, I kept on asking my self what is the real me? ups and downs...Days, Weeks, Months, Years.. of darkness and light.. Hope and then giving up.. during all these times I had a lot of clean days and even months, however I am here today to take it to the next level and fight the fight TOGATHER with you my holy brothers who are the best of the best that Hashem has in his world 

I am after trying different routes, and I am trying this one in an effort to my commitment Not to give up!

I appreciate all of your (future) support, and as a community I wish you all good luck! love you'll!

Welcome aboard!
This is a real place to heal.
As someone who struggled for much more than 5 years, I can relate to your pain and you wish to grow further.

May I suggest as an answer to your question "What is the real me" to begin the flight to freedom program and watch and listen to the first few videos. You will hear that there is a difference to who you are and to where you are. You may be holding in a difficult place, but the real you is really much greater than that.

Wishing you הצלחה on your journey. We are here for you.
Come fly with me as I fly higher!
My Story

Feel free to reach out to me.
138.124.eagle@gmail.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes