Welcome, Guest

Getting started here
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Getting started here 213 Views

Getting started here 14 Jan 2024 06:49 #406999

Hi, I’m just starting here. Looking for people that have struggled with video chatting.

Re: Getting started here 14 Jan 2024 12:03 #407002

• yiftach
  • Current streak: 240 days
  • Gold Boarder
Hey Welcome!!!

Although every story is unique in its details, we're all here to fight the same fight! 

Hang in there, share your story, feel the warmth and you'll be'ezras Hashem succeed in turning your heart into a "lev basar"! 

Here's some warmth...

- Little Yiftach'l
Looking forward to get to know you better! 

Email me @ yiftach1609@gmail.com or call/text 347-201-4989 (Google voice)

My story is unfolding here
"יפתח ה' לך את אוצרו הטוב"

Re: Getting started here 14 Jan 2024 12:53 #407005

• redfaced
  • Current streak: 475 days
  • Platinum Boarder
levbasar148 wrote on 14 Jan 2024 06:49:
Hi, I’m just starting here. Looking for people that have struggled with video chatting.

Welcome Holy Heart
The video chat isnt the struggle - its the way your struggle played out. 
We have all had our struggles even if its something other than video chat 
Hatzlocha!
May you slide down the banister of happiness and get many splinters of success up your career

Feel free to send me an owl, a howler, or even a Crumple-Horned Snorkack to Iamredfaced@gmail.com

guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/416899-The-Red-Face

Re: Getting started here 14 Jan 2024 13:49 #407006

• Captain
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome! Try strengthening yourself with these great free resources:

1) The Battle of the Generation: a sensational free ebook that seriously gets you excited to fight and win this fight. It's a real game-changer.

2) The Fight: an incredible audio series from Rabbi Shafier.

Links are below in my signature.
Wishing you much success!
In the place where ba’alei teshuva stand, even pure tzaddikim who never sinned cannot stand. (Rabbi Avohu, Brachos 34b)

Great free resources:
My favorite book for breaking free: The Battle of the Generation 
https://guardyoureyes.com/ebooks/item/the-battle-of-the-generation. Change your attitude and change your life!

Rabbi Shafier's incredible lectures on breaking free: The Fight. Download here: 
https://theshmuz.com/series/the-fight/

If you're only ready to try something small, check out an easier way to do self-talk here:
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/378128-Captain—Shtarkemotionals-Secret90Day-Challenge

Re: Getting started here 14 Jan 2024 15:17 #407008

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome. Post some more details (nonidentifying of course). Hatzlocha!
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Getting started here 14 Jan 2024 18:20 #407011

• hechochma
  • Current streak: 14 days
  • Gold Boarder
I personally have struggled with that particular challenge for some time. I second the above motion - the challenge, the resources and the people here can relate to you just the same - we are all in the same battle. Everyone has their own journey, however, and you have come to the right place to start yours!

Stick around, post more about yourself, reach out to people here, definitely try The Battle of The Generation. The amazing support and incisive insight that you can gain from posting actively on the forum cannot possibly be overstated.

Feel free to share your struggles, doubts, fears, goals, methods that have or haven't worked for you and more.

You'll be surprised how much hope there is to be found around these parts. Hope that things don't always have to be this way. Hope to change things once and for all. Hope to no longer be alone in this struggle. Hope to be free of the unbearable burden that it casts upon us. Not in vain, are the hopes of the holy jews around these parts - many have, many can and many will break free - and iyh so will you!

Welcome and Chazak V'ematz!
Join us in reading two pages a day of the most amazing and absolutely guilt-trip-free book on the epic holy battle of our generation! Free PDF here

My Thread

והנה הכתוב אומר: הן יראת ה' היא חכמה... הרי שהיראה היא חכמה והיא לבדה חכמה... כי עיון גדול צריך על כל הדברים האלה לדעת אותם באמת ולא על צד הדמיון והסברה הכוזבת, כל שכן לקנות אותם ולהשיגם

Re: Getting started here 14 Jan 2024 20:42 #407028

• true_self
  • Current streak: 42 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome!

Fortunately I'm not a candidate (not that it makes me any better than you).

May Hashem be with you along your journey.

All the best!
True self
My thread: From two identities to True self

If you want to reachout to me to talk please email: wish2banonym@gmail.com
Last Edit: 14 Jan 2024 20:43 by true_self.

Re: Getting started here 30 Jan 2024 02:48 #407855

Hi,

just reaching out would love to connect.

Re: Getting started here 30 Jan 2024 04:32 #407867

• hechochma
  • Current streak: 14 days
  • Gold Boarder
Hey welcome back LevBasar!
Come around more often!
I PMed you my gvoice number so feel free to be in touch.
at 
Care to share more about where you are holding in the struggle? What are your goals? How is it going?
Join us in reading two pages a day of the most amazing and absolutely guilt-trip-free book on the epic holy battle of our generation! Free PDF here

My Thread

והנה הכתוב אומר: הן יראת ה' היא חכמה... הרי שהיראה היא חכמה והיא לבדה חכמה... כי עיון גדול צריך על כל הדברים האלה לדעת אותם באמת ולא על צד הדמיון והסברה הכוזבת, כל שכן לקנות אותם ולהשיגם

Re: Getting started here 30 Jan 2024 13:52 #407894

• hopefulposek
  • Current streak: 127 days
  • Expert Boarder
Hi, I just wanted to say welcome to the community!
Please keep posting about how things are going for you, what your trying and what you've found helpful, and hatzlachah rabbah! We're all rooting for you! (And Hashem is too!)
"Greatness is forged in battle" - Reb Yerucham Levovitz
My Journey - https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/399197-On-the-way-Again

Re: Getting started here 30 Jan 2024 18:24 #407922

• eerie
  • Current streak: 720 days
  • Platinum Boarder
levbasar148 wrote on 30 Jan 2024 02:48:
Hi,

just reaching out would love to connect.

So please do! Reach out, my friend. And keep posting. You can do it!
Feel free to say hi. My email is 1gimpelovitz@gmail.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes