Welcome, Guest
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: Ok, Chevra! 2069 Views

Re: Ok, Chevra! 15 Mar 2023 23:40 #393416

• eerie
  • Current streak: 738 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Such an inspiration, you are a real gibbor! A true soldier in Hashem's army!
Feel free to say hi. My email is 1gimpelovitz@gmail.com

Re: Ok, Chevra! 17 Mar 2023 11:17 #393471

• taherlibeinu
  • Current streak: 29 days
  • Expert Boarder
Very inspiring.. Thank you for sharing this. 

Re: Ok, Chevra! 16 Apr 2023 05:58 #394487

Hello everyone!

I hope you had a beautiful YT this Pesach!
I bumped in this Yiddish Written article on YT and felt like I must share it here. 

Enjoy!
Attachments:

Trying The Best! You'll become the best!

I can be reached at 1tryingthebest@gmail.com, 929-500-1185 (google voice number)

Re: Ok, Chevra! 16 Apr 2023 15:19 #394505

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Trying The Best wrote on 16 Apr 2023 05:58:
Hello everyone!

I hope you had a beautiful YT this Pesach!
I bumped in this Yiddish Written article on YT and felt like I must share it here. 

Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing - it's really amazing!
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com

Re: Ok, Chevra! 23 Apr 2023 22:32 #394863

Hello my dear lovely GYE friends!

2 SUCCESS STORIES TO SHARE:
1:

I am sitting in a Target parking lot now (you see me….? with my car turned away from the entrance while my wife is inside the store shopping. 
I didn’t want to go in the store because I wanted to be careful with Shmiras Einayim! 
I remember those days when I intentionally went in to those stores to “so called, by mistake to look on inappropriate pictures and women there”.
2:
In my business I provide to my employees tablets for work (without WhatsApp), and a real good filter which I have the code to it so the employees can’t open anything. Recently one of my employees left his job and I took home his tablet till I’ll found a new employee to replace him. 
when i got home with the tablet, i told my wife, please change the password on the tablet, since I can’t trust myself with it and I dont want to mistakenly open the filter and get to see… all the garbage.

I really feel amazing about it, and my wife also feels like that BH!!
I thank hashem for giving me the strength to do this and I hope become even stronger and stronger BSD!

Thanks for listening, and looking forward for your feedback and support/Chizuk!
I love you all!
Trying the best,

I can be reached at 1tryingthebest@gmail.com, 929-500-1185 (google voice number)

Re: Ok, Chevra! 23 Apr 2023 22:53 #394866

• eerie
  • Platinum Boarder
So beautiful! You inspire me greatly, my friend! I got emotional reading, mamash gevaldig!

Re: Ok, Chevra! 23 Apr 2023 23:35 #394868

• emes-a-yid
  • Current streak: 235 days
  • Gold Boarder
Trying The Best wrote on 23 Apr 2023 22:32:
Hello my dear lovely GYE friends!

2 SUCCESS STORIES TO SHARE:
1:

I am sitting in a Target parking lot now (you see me….? with my car turned away from the entrance while my wife is inside the store shopping. 
I didn’t want to go in the store because I wanted to be careful with Shmiras Einayim! 
I remember those days when I intentionally went in to those stores to “so called, by mistake to look on inappropriate pictures and women there”.
2:
In my business I provide to my employees tablets for work (without WhatsApp), and a real good filter which I have the code to it so the employees can’t open anything. Recently one of my employees left his job and I took home his tablet till I’ll found a new employee to replace him. 
when i got home with the tablet, i told my wife, please change the password on the tablet, since I can’t trust myself with it and I dont want to mistakenly open the filter and get to see… all the garbage.

I really feel amazing about it, and my wife also feels like that BH!!
I thank hashem for giving me the strength to do this and I hope become even stronger and stronger BSD!

Thanks for listening, and looking forward for your feedback and support/Chizuk!
I love you all!
Trying the best,

Wow!! Gibor.. takes one to know one- I see what u meant
To my dear friend reading this:
You are an incredible yid for just being on this site, I am breath taken after each post or new person that comes on and shares a bit about himself, keep it up. You guys are mamash matzlichim in your own ways of growth and Hashem is proud of each one of you! (that includes me too) lol.

KEEP UP YOUR TREMENDOUS UPLIFTING IN THE AVODAH OF EMES!!

Thanks for reading! Stay shtark, I am also being challenged, just build your confidence, never quit no matter what, you are your strongest enemy and yet you are your strongest savior so you choose, I am not saying it's easy but am saying it's possible just takes effort and work!!
-from Emes-A-Yid

Re: Ok, Chevra! 24 Apr 2023 00:01 #394869

• eccentriccomposer
  • Current streak: 299 days
  • Gold Boarder
WOW!!! You are amazing!!! Thanks so much!!!
I am not active on the forums anymore so much, but I check my email daily, please reach out to me!

Feel free to message me if you need anything, I'll try to respond as soon as I can. I hope I can help!

Email: eccentriccomposer01@gmail.com

Eccentric Trip to Freedom
Daily Dose

Re: Ok, Chevra! 25 Apr 2023 20:50 #394965

Hello all!

Just venting out a bit after having triggers (I hope you don't mind... )

So I was on the phone with my business insurance company today for some small issues, and that representative on the phone was very shmoozy...
I sometimes like to ask them in what area they're located and the weather there and answer back. I usually do it just to soften them or show them that I am a respectful person or so.

but this rep was a bit too shmoozy and talking too whispery.... and got me some lustful thoughts and was thinking of asking her some questions that might not lead in the right direction...

I did get triggered and turned on BUT I said to myself "EN OWE" means NO! and I just told her "ok let's move on and get this done" and all of a sudden she became so formal (what a 2 facer....) and we finished up.

I feel like Eirie had said once, that the YH sees how much you try to run away from him, and he has his crazy ways of getting to you which you wouldn't even think of, but I will tell him "Mr. Ugly, get out of here and get lost, don't ruin my clean streak I am working so hard on! don't destroy my delicious clean feeling"

Thanks for listening and looking forward to get chizuk from you
Enjoy
Trying the best,

Re: Ok, Chevra! 25 Apr 2023 21:16 #394966

WOW you so amazing i wish i have to strength to do the same

Re: Ok, Chevra! 25 Apr 2023 21:37 #394967

Thanks for the chizuk Abe!

It was great talking to you today!

Re: Ok, Chevra! 25 Apr 2023 23:02 #394968

• eerie
  • Platinum Boarder
What a fighter you are! Thank you for sharing!

Re: Ok, Chevra! 27 Apr 2023 19:18 #395077

Hello my dear GYE Bros!

I would love to share with you another 2 success stories I had today, it simply gives me more strength to keep fighting!
1:
So I went into the local heimisha bakery/salad bar in the area to get breakfast and as I walk in I realized (I didn't look/histaklus, just from the side of my eyes) there are a group of perfume-smelling ladies, pretty looking hairstyles etc, in other words very attractive,(I do not want to get you triggered) and I am giving in my order and then waiting for it to get ready. 
I heard the YH and the Yetzer Tov in my ears so clearly "Look again yes, no, yes, no, yes, no,....." "you didn't see that lady" "You're so strong, what are your GYE friends going to say if you fail?" "but it's only for a second, nothing will happen look again" and so on...

I reminded myself of the latest shtik I use whenever I have a Nisoyen and I BSD don't fail, I take the moment to daven to Hashem for what I need, so I did the same here and I davend. I asked Hashem from the deepest of my heart "Totty in Himel! I try so hard to watch on my eyes, now I beg you please help me with my financial hardships I am going through now in my business, clean up my debt, you and only you can help me, I do not have the funds to make payroll today, Totty help me, please!" 
Bh I didn't fail!!

2:
I was at the mechanic for an oil change on my car, and there was a big TV screen in the waiting room, so I wanted to grab another opportunity to daven to Hashem, so I BH went to a corner of the room which I wasn't able to see the screen and I repeated my Tfila to Hashem.

My dear GYE brothers, please daven for me that my financial hardships and debts should get cleaned up ASAP as I try to keep my eyes clean and daven for me Trying the best ben GYE should have Hatzlacha!

Thanks for listening!
Enjoy
Trying the best,

Re: Ok, Chevra! 30 Apr 2023 17:27 #395141

please daven for me that my financial hardships and debts should get cleaned up ASAP as I try to keep my eyes clean and daven for me Trying the best ben GYE should have Hatzlacha!

the best chizuk to watch my self

Re: Ok, Chevra! 01 May 2023 01:03 #395163

• chezky
  • Junior Boarder
wow, wow.

no words .

you are a big chizuck for everyone 

daven for us all
Time to create page: 0.64 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes