Welcome, Guest

It's all in the name
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: It's all in the name 18361 Views

Re: It's all in the name 04 Jan 2024 21:28 #406425

• eerie
  • Current streak: 720 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I really appreciate the warm words and the deep feelings of friendship, my dear Heeling.
I wish I had time, but I don't. I wish I had the time and the presence of mind to write something profound. To really express my gratitude to Hashem, to HHM, to all of my dear friends here. It's really been unbelievable so far, and I'm looking forward to continuing here together with you all. For a long, long time, beH. It's unreal to me to read my first post, and to see how much you guys did for me. I wish I had the time to express what's going on in my heart. I wish I had the words to explain how much you each mean to me. I wish I could hug each of you and tell you what an impact you've made on me. How highly I think of you. How special you are and the inspiration I've gained from being here with you. Alas, I have not the time right now. Maybe we'll have a belated party. For now I'll just say thank you for being there, thank you for letting me into your family, thank you for always listening to my thoughts, worries, gripes etc. And thank you for holding my hand.
Keep trucking...and smiling!
Eerie Gimpelovitz (Yes, my real name:))
Feel free to say hi. My email is 1gimpelovitz@gmail.com

Re: It's all in the name 05 Jan 2024 01:00 #406444

• chaimoigen
  • Current streak: 458 days
  • Platinum Boarder
The towne crier calls out “Hear Ye!”
And the multitudes all get teary
For 500 he’s past
Countless Zchusim amassed 
Thank You Hashem for Eerie! 

May you continue the path you’ve begun 
Bringing us warm rays of sun
Knowing just what to say 
Never lingerie has a bad day
Encouraging each every one!!! 

יה״ר מלפני מי שהברכה שלו שיזכו לעלות מעלה מעלה על במתי הקדושה והטהרה ותזכה לקיים עוד במלא המובן ״והיה ברכה״!

חזק חזק ונתחזק !!
Please feel free to reach out anytime at chaim.oigen@gmail.com

Re: It's all in the name 05 Jan 2024 19:12 #406510

• eerie
  • Platinum Boarder
Very cute, Reb CO. I'll say amen to your bracha. But for cryin' out loud, do you really think that I never have a bad day? What was that line supposed to mean? I get the joke that was crossed out, and I get it that you needed to rhyme, but you could have written, "we wish you'd go away" or something.  
On a semi-serious note, please change it. It's a little silly, pardon my language. I'm here because I've messed things up. And if my wife would post here oh, how you would hear about the bad days! I have days that I want to do go searching for ....and I have days that I do things I'm embarrassed of. I walk the same streets that you do. And maybe notice things that you don't. I'm a regular guy that likes to talk too much and likes making friends. If that helps people, gevaldig! And if not, at least I have a friend....

Re: It's all in the name 05 Jan 2024 19:22 #406511

• cande
  • Platinum Boarder
EERIE! 
give me high five! your definitly made of FIRE.

Re: It's all in the name 07 Jan 2024 01:05 #406523

• chaimoigen
  • Current streak: 458 days
  • Platinum Boarder

on a semi serious note, please change it

When I wrote “never has a bad day” I didn’t mean that you never do. I know that you, my friend, make mistakes and get down like everyone else. But one of the things I respect so much about you as that you pretty much always maintain your positive tone and your upbeat optimism, at least here in the fake forums we live in. That’s a positive Middah and one of the things I admire and like about you!
Please feel free to reach out anytime at chaim.oigen@gmail.com
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2024 01:06 by chaimoigen.

Re: It's all in the name 07 Jan 2024 18:50 #406558

• true_self
  • Current streak: 42 days
  • Platinum Boarder
eerie wrote on 05 Jan 2024 19:12:
Very cute, Reb CO. I'll say amen to your bracha. But for cryin' out loud, do you really think that I never have a bad day? What was that line supposed to mean? I get the joke that was crossed out, and I get it that you needed to rhyme, but you could have written, "we wish you'd go away" or something.  
On a semi-serious note, please change it. It's a little silly, pardon my language. I'm here because I've messed things up. And if my wife would post here oh, how you would hear about the bad days! I have days that I want to do go searching for ....and I have days that I do things I'm embarrassed of. I walk the same streets that you do. And maybe notice things that you don't. I'm a regular guy that likes to talk too much and likes making friends. If that helps people, gevaldig! And if not, at least I have a friend....

I'll challenge you to come here to post what you feel/did next time you have a bad day, If you won't prove us we will continue having a hard time to believe you. I have a feeling that the bad days are only on shabbos when we can't hear your voice 

And perhaps Reb CO spoke to your wife and she told him why you are on GYE  .
My thread: From two identities to True self

If you want to reachout to me to talk please email: wish2banonym@gmail.com
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2024 18:53 by true_self.

Re: It's all in the name 07 Jan 2024 22:20 #406583

• eerie
  • Platinum Boarder
The only reason you never heard me in a bad mood when we spoke is because I was talking to YOU!

Re: It's all in the name 08 Jan 2024 00:09 #406588

• redfaced
  • Current streak: 475 days
  • Platinum Boarder
eerie wrote on 07 Jan 2024 22:20:
The only reason you never heard me in a bad mood when we spoke is because I was talking to YOU!

Now I understand why you're always in a bad mood when you speak to me..
May you slide down the banister of happiness and get many splinters of success up your career

Feel free to send me an owl, a howler, or even a Crumple-Horned Snorkack to Iamredfaced@gmail.com

guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/416899-The-Red-Face

Re: It's all in the name 09 Jan 2024 18:16 #406710

• eerie
  • Platinum Boarder
true_self wrote on 07 Jan 2024 18:50:

I'll challenge you to come here to post what you feel/did next time you have a bad day, If you won't prove us we will continue having a hard time to believe you. I have a feeling that the bad days are only on shabbos when we can't hear your voice 

Ok, my friend True-self. I'm up for the challenge. I'm having a hard day and I'm in a bad mood. You can call me and cheer me up if you're feeling like you wanna be nice
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2024 18:17 by eerie.

Re: It's all in the name 09 Jan 2024 19:44 #406713

• cordnoy
eerie wrote on 09 Jan 2024 18:16:

Ok, my friend True-self. I'm up for the challenge. I'm having a hard day and I'm in a bad mood. You can call me and cheer me up if you're feeling like you wanna be nice

Too bad you weren't in the raffle; winnin' would've cheered you up.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: It's all in the name 09 Jan 2024 20:46 #406721

• eerie
  • Platinum Boarder

Hey, TS, you missed your chance. Heeling and Hechochma already called and cheered me up. And Cordnoy post really made me laugh. Especially because I think YKW is gonna win and he's gonna mail it to me
Yes, Hechochma, no whatevers....

Keep trucking, holy friends!

Re: It's all in the name 09 Jan 2024 20:58 #406722

• cordnoy
eerie wrote on 09 Jan 2024 20:46:

Hey, TS, you missed your chance. Heeling and Hechochma already called and cheered me up. And Cordnoy post really made me laugh. Especially because I think YKW is gonna win and he's gonna mail it to me
Yes, Hechochma, no whatevers....

Keep trucking, holy friends!

Nope; he didn't.
We had a couple guys on the call; strange that both of them had no tickets.
A newbie and an oldie.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: It's all in the name 10 Jan 2024 18:19 #406793

• eerie
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi there friends and brothers. I'm on a roll here
Actually, this happened a few days ago, I just found the time and presence of mind to share
I didn't dream about James. But I did have a dream that disturbed me. I dreamt that I was having an inappropriate encounter with a chavrusah of mine. One that I currently learn with. I'll skip the details so as not be triggering. The weird thing is that this is the second time I had this exact dream, about the same chavrusah. The first time was shortly after I began here, approximately a year ago. 
Now, I know that dreams are meaningless. And it's not my subconscious mind thirsting for lust. First of all, I'm at 500+ days. Second of all, my marriage is pretty good.  And no, I have never fantasized about having such an encounter with him. SSA is not one of challenges. But The dream brought two challenges, and I'd think that's exactly why it happened, to present me with a challenge
1- when I woke up, lets just say I was in a mood not conducive to kedusha. And I started remembering things that I've seen and heard, things I have not thought about in a long time. And I started fantasizing about them. BH I was able to catch myself quickly. I reminded myself that NO WAY! I DON'T WANT THIS! And I started to think about something else. Thank you Hashem for the challenge, and for the tools I learned here to overcome challenges
2-when I sat with my chavrusah that day, it took me a few minutes to stop thinking about my disgusting dream. I kept seeing him in that light. That bothered me. BH after a few minutes of learning I managed to focus on the gemara and not on the utter nonsense

So, True-self, are you beginning to believe me that I also have challenging days?

Dear friends,  life is definitely filled with its challenges. That's the way it was meant to be. BH, by the grace of the Good L-rd I am where I am. Remember, the YH never sleeps. He got a job to test me with that a few days ago.( And plenty other tests in all areas of my life.) And thank you Hashem for GYE where I learned how to deal with these challenges, thank you Hashem for the friends that make a difference in my life and give me the strength to keep trucking!

Dear friends, thanks for listening, and special thanks to Heeling, Hechochma, Mevakesh for reaching out to cheer me up yesterday. Very appreciated

Keep smiling!

P.s. Cordnoy, I remember you wearing bar hedya's other hat somewhere on the forum, so if you have an interpretation to share... 
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2024 18:21 by eerie.

Re: It's all in the name 10 Jan 2024 20:00 #406803

• cande
  • Platinum Boarder
eerie wrote on 10 Jan 2024 18:19:
Hi there friends and brothers. I'm on a roll here
Actually, this happened a few days ago, I just found the time and presence of mind to share
I didn't dream about James. But I did have a dream that disturbed me. I dreamt that I was having an inappropriate encounter with a chavrusah of mine. One that I currently learn with. I'll skip the details so as not be triggering. The weird thing is that this is the second time I had this exact dream, about the same chavrusah. The first time was shortly after I began here, approximately a year ago. 
Now, I know that dreams are meaningless. And it's not my subconscious mind thirsting for lust. First of all, I'm at 500+ days. Second of all, my marriage is pretty good.  And no, I have never fantasized about having such an encounter with him. SSA is not one of challenges. But The dream brought two challenges, and I'd think that's exactly why it happened, to present me with a challenge
1- when I woke up, lets just say I was in a mood not conducive to kedusha. And I started remembering things that I've seen and heard, things I have not thought about in a long time. And I started fantasizing about them. BH I was able to catch myself quickly. I reminded myself that NO WAY! I DON'T WANT THIS! And I started to think about something else. Thank you Hashem for the challenge, and for the tools I learned here to overcome challenges
2-when I sat with my chavrusah that day, it took me a few minutes to stop thinking about my disgusting dream. I kept seeing him in that light. That bothered me. BH after a few minutes of learning I managed to focus on the gemara and not on the utter nonsense

So, True-self, are you beginning to believe me that I also have challenging days?

Dear friends,  life is definitely filled with its challenges. That's the way it was meant to be. BH, by the grace of the Good L-rd I am where I am. Remember, the YH never sleeps. He got a job to test me with that a few days ago.( And plenty other tests in all areas of my life.) And thank you Hashem for GYE where I learned how to deal with these challenges, thank you Hashem for the friends that make a difference in my life and give me the strength to keep trucking!

Dear friends, thanks for listening, and special thanks to Heeling, Hechochma, Mevakesh for reaching out to cheer me up yesterday. Very appreciated

Keep smiling!

P.s. Cordnoy, I remember you wearing bar hedya's other hat somewhere on the forum, so if you have an interpretation to share... 

hi rebbi!
now that you mastered and won over the women challenge,
he might be switching thing up and trying to get you on the SSA vibe.
just saying from my life roller coaster

Re: It's all in the name 10 Jan 2024 20:14 #406807

• yitzchokm
  • Current streak: 290 days
  • Platinum Boarder
eerie wrote on 10 Jan 2024 18:19:

I wouldn't be concerned. You probably read someone's post recently and dreamed about it at night. As you wrote, you don't have such challenges and it is utter nonsense. Continue focusing on your Gemara and you will be fine.
Time to create page: 0.74 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes