Welcome, Guest

My simple life story
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: My simple life story 964 Views

Re: My simple life story 26 Jun 2022 05:19 #382452

Thank you MarkZ for checking up on me, it is very special of you!

Re: My simple life story 26 Jun 2022 05:27 #382453

So for the past while since I posted last, I tried to battle alone and wasn’t making much progress. Ups and downs ups and downs… And it really bothered me. After a heavy few days of falling I decided to get a mentor!
I reached out to one of the ‘legends’ on GYE to become his protégé and he took me up with warm and caring hands. Now I’m very happy with my decision.
Today was day 13!!!!!
Iyh gonna post more about what’s helping me and etc.

Re: My simple life story 26 Jun 2022 05:32 #382455

Wannabebetter1 wrote on 26 Jun 2022 05:27:
So for the past while since I posted last, I tried to battle alone and wasn’t making much progress. Ups and downs ups and downs… And it really bothered me. After a heavy few days of falling I decided to get a mentor!
I reached out to one of the ‘legends’ on GYE to become his protégé and he took me up with warm and caring hands. Now I’m very happy with my decision.
Today was day 13!!!!!
Iyh gonna post more about what’s helping me and etc.

Awesome keep it up! additionally, I highly recommend reading “the battle of the generation” if you’d like you can join me and vehkam reading a chapter each night! 
“Distancing and removing triggers is only bringing the door closer..Changing the insides and our nature is the key to get in.” 

“Human connection can help every sort of struggle” 

If anyone would like to reach me I’d love to help out! 
anonymouslyhappy111@gmail.com

Break free the easy way using the self-talk method!
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/378128-Captain--Shtarkemotionals-Secret90Day-Challenge

Check out this thread with packed Insight for every person at every stage! 
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/376994-%E2%80%9CShtark%E2%80%9D-insight-that-may-make-you-%E2%80%9Cemotional%E2%80%9D-%29
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes