Welcome, Guest
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: 10 PM call 2060 Views

10 PM call 06 Aug 2015 01:38 #261037

• serenity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
Plan is to finish the reading for the cycle on the call tonight starting at 10:00 PM or shortly thereafter. I'd like to suggest that on Mon and Wed nights after that and until Rosh Hashanah, we read from the AA 12 & 12 and the SA White Book for 20 min or so promptly at 10 PM with shares after.

Pls come on the call tonight, so we gave a group conscience on that.

Yakov
Much Hatzlacha!

My Threads:
Glad to be here
Don't slip it hurts
Lions & Tigers & Internet, Oh My!

--"ולא המדרש עיקר, אלא המעשה"
--"To promise not to do a thing is the surest way in the world to make a body want to go and do that very thing." Mark Twain
--"If, when you honestly want to, you find you cannot quit entirely, or if when drinking (or lusting), you have little control over the amount you take, you are probably alcoholic (or sexaholic)." AA Big Book P. 45. Parenthesis added.
--You hit rock bottom when you decide to stop digging.

Re: 10 PM call 06 Aug 2015 03:34 #261050

• serenity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
Thanks to those who came on the call. We finished the reading for the cycle as planned. The group conscience seems to be not to read the White Book. Plan so far is to read from the AA 12 & 12 at 10PM, talk about implementing the steps in our lives and have general shares. This applies to Mon and Wed nights. Ytzchok G. will be leading the call on Tues and Thurs nights and some good recovery planned!
Much Hatzlacha!

My Threads:
Glad to be here
Don't slip it hurts

--"To promise not to do a thing is the surest way in the world to make a body want to go and do that very thing." Mark Twain
--"If, when you honestly want to, you find you cannot quit entirely, or if when drinking (or lusting), you have little control over the amount you take, you are probably alcoholic (or sexaholic)." AA Big Book P. 45. Parenthesis added.

Re: 10 PM call 06 Aug 2015 13:15 #261059

• serenity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
The AA 12 & 12 is available online for free at the following link:

www.aa.org/pages/en_US/twelve-steps-and-twelve-traditions
Much Hatzlacha!

My Threads:
Glad to be here
Don't slip it hurts

Re: 10 PM call 07 Aug 2015 01:54 #261127

• serenity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
5 min
Much Hatzlacha!

My Threads:
Glad to be here
Don't slip it hurts

Re: 10 PM call 07 Aug 2015 14:34 #261159

• serenity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
If you were on the night call this week, please send me feedback by email. Please only use email or private message for feedback.

My email is gomu2serenity@gmail.com

TY!
Much Hatzlacha!

My Threads:
Glad to be here
Don't slip it hurts

Re: 10 PM call 11 Aug 2015 01:21 #261392

• serenity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
Bump
Much Hatzlacha!

My Threads:
Glad to be here
Don't slip it hurts

Re: 10 PM call 12 Aug 2015 01:42 #261524

• serenity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
20 minutes to call time. Yitzchak G has a nice recording for us from Shase Taub followed by discussion.
Much Hatzlacha!

My Threads:
Glad to be here
Don't slip it hurts

Re: 10 PM call 12 Aug 2015 02:59 #261534

• serenity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
The conversation took on a life of its own, as it often does. I guess the Shais Taub recording will be saved for another night.
Much Hatzlacha!

My Threads:
Glad to be here
Don't slip it hurts

Re: 10 PM call 13 Aug 2015 01:41 #261650

• serenity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
20 minutes to call time.
Much Hatzlacha!

My Threads:
Glad to be here
Don't slip it hurts

Re: 10 PM call 14 Aug 2015 01:42 #261770

• serenity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
Once again we find ourselves at the auspicious moment of 20 minutes to call time. Come join us. Hopefully the Shais Taub recording will be up and running.
Much Hatzlacha!

My Threads:
Glad to be here
Don't slip it hurts

Re: 10 PM call 14 Aug 2015 03:42 #261781

• serenity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
We had a wonderful call tonight. After some initial technical difficulty, we were able to play a recording of Shais Taub in which he really crystallized the definition of an addict from AA and applied it to a lustaholic. The last few of us just got off the call. On the next call (Monday night) we will I"yH play the question and answer portion of the tape. If you want to listen to the recording on your own here is how you do it. On your phone dial 209-255-1099 then enter 637207# and select recording number 15.
Much Hatzlacha!

My Threads:
Glad to be here
Don't slip it hurts

Re: 10 PM call 18 Aug 2015 02:06 #262026

• serenity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
Call is now.
Much Hatzlacha!

My Threads:
Glad to be here
Don't slip it hurts

Re: 10 PM call 18 Aug 2015 02:50 #262035

• cordnoy
serenity wrote:
Call is now.

Marvin K. Mooney.....
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: 10 PM call 20 Aug 2015 01:50 #262344

• serenity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
10 Minutes to go for the night call.
Much Hatzlacha!

My Threads:
Glad to be here
Don't slip it hurts

Re: 10 PM call 20 Aug 2015 02:15 #262347

• serenity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
Oops dialed wrong access code. I'm their now.
Much Hatzlacha!

My Threads:
Glad to be here
Don't slip it hurts

Time to create page: 0.57 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes