Welcome, Guest
A Board for Yidden who are not as addicted, and for whom Torah/Chizuk/Chassidus can still help them stop.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Just a word! 2777 Views

Just a word! 23 Apr 2017 05:11 #311140

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Current streak: 158 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I heard a nice Word from ר' חיים וולאזשינער which might be a chizuk for all of us, so i figured ill share it.
tthere was a מלך who owned a huge vault of tons of gold, silver, diamonds and what not, but the vault was a total mess, so he asked one of his employees if he would like to be in charge, and clean up the mess, put everything in place, have an inventory count of everything, and besides being paid a nice salary he can take home what ever he wants, so the employee replied that he has to think it over, because its a very hard work, a lot of hours, and many more lazy answers, so ר' חיים asked, could that be more a חסר דעת of such a guy?

the נמשל is, that hashem told us, that to fight נסיונות is treasures, thats what he wants from us, and for every fight and win in our strugle is not only we get paid for the win, we get paid for the fight too, so could that be, more חסר דעת not to fight our struggle? its a double win..
My email:jacdoja@gmail.com
My threads: my long נסיעה of almost 30 years ~ My Book of Business ~ My Upcoming Dilemma

להטות לבבנו אליו ללכת בכל דרכיו ולשמר מצותיו וחקיו ומשפטיו אשר צוה את אבתינו
כי עיקר מציאות האדם בעה"ז הוא רק לקיים מצות ולעמד בניסיון,  והנאות העולם אין ראוי שיהו לו אלא לעזר ולסיוע בלבד לשיהיה לו נחת רוח ויישוב הדעת למען יוכל לפנות לבו אל העבודה הזאת מסילת ישרים
Last Edit: 23 Apr 2017 05:14 by Shivisi_Hashem.

Re: Just a word! 26 Apr 2017 02:56 #311565

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
I just learned a nice word on the parshe, from ר׳ לייבעלע אייגער,  the medresh says, there was a perfume street pedlar who was announcing in the streets, "who want to buy medicine which guarantees life" "who want to buy medicine which guarantees life" so R' Yane came out, that he want to buy,  so the pedler told him that's not made for him, he took out the תהילים and showed him "מי האיש החפץ חיים, נצור לשונך מרע ושפתיך מדבר מרמה, סור מרע ועשה טוב. 
What did this pedler sell, he was selling perfume, a רוכל is selling perfume, what is the signs of a good food and of a rotten food? the smell, good food smells good, and rotten food smells bad, so when someone is spoiling his דיבור and his ברית he gets a bed smell, because his חיות is getting cut off, if someone is not watching on his speech, he is disconnecting him self from his חיות the תרגום says on לנפש חיה - לרוח ממללא and if someone is not watching on his קדושת הברית he is also disconnecting him self from life, as known that הוצאת זרע comes from all parts of the body. 
and that's what the רוכל was selling,  who wants to get perfume, which shows sign of life, a good smell? נצור לשונך מרע, watch on your speech,  סור מרע ועשה טוב watch on your קדושת הברית, the you will have a life,  a good smell. 
My threads: my long נסיעה of almost 30 years ~ My Book of Business ~ My Upcoming Dilemma

כי עיקר מציאות האדם בעה"ז הוא רק לקיים מצות ולעמד בניסיון,  והנאות העולם אין ראוי שיהו לו אלא לעזר ולסיוע בלבד לשיהיה לו נחת רוח ויישוב הדעת למען יוכל לפנות לבו אל העבודה הזאת מסילת ישרים

Re: Just a word! 05 May 2017 15:21 #312377

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
רש"י says this week on the Passik השוכן אתם בתוך טמאותם: that אף על פי שהם בטומאה, שכנתי בתוכם.
What a chizuk for us, hashem is still with us, even we were so low.....

Last Edit: 05 May 2017 15:22 by Shivisi_Hashem.

Re: Just a word! 08 May 2017 01:52 #312509

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
I sew a nice word from the רבי ר' בער ממעזריטש that קדישתי למעלה מקדושתכם, pshat is that hasham says, that my holiness in shumiam, comes from our holiness, if we are stay clean and holy, hashem כביכול is getting more holy.... קדושתי למעלה, מקדושתכם

Re: Just a word! 08 May 2017 21:56 #312593

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
so my rav said this, at pirkei uvois, nobody can judge and scale how big מצות are, we know that פסח the cleaning takes weeks, מצות with all the חומרות, we do a סדר which goes in all the emotions, and the same by תקיעת שופר and sikkah, ד מינים and many more, so we think that does are very big, but when it comes to ספירת העומר, its only a few words, after מעריב takes just a few seconds, and we are framing to our self so much big things,

we say  וְּבְכֵן יְהִי רָצוֹן מִלְּפָנֶיךָ ...., שֶׁבִּזְכוּת סְפִירַת הָעוֹמֶר שֶׁסָּפַרְתִּי הַיּוֹם, יְתֻקַּן מַה שֶׁפָּגַמְתִּי בִּסְפִירָה וְאֶטָּהֵר וְאֶתְקַדֵּשׁ בִּקְדֻשָּׁה שֶׁל מַעְלָה, its not enough plain קדושה, we need the one של מעלה

then we say וַעל יְדֵי זֶה יֻשְׁפַּע שֶׁפַע רַב בְּכָל הָעוֹלָמוֹת. in all upper worlds up there, also good

and we ask to get cleansed in all form and shapes וּלְתַקֵּן אֶת נַפְשׁוֹתֵינוּ, וְרוּחוֹתֵינוּ, וְנִשְׁמוֹתֵינוּ, מִכָּל סִיג וּפְגַם,
and here agian, we ask וּלְטַהֲרֵנוּ וּלְקַדְּשֵׁנוּ בִּקְדֻשָּׁתְךָ הָעֶלְיוֹנָה,.

so what we can see how big a mitzvah can be, just a few words, just a few seconds, and how big it actually is,

so my partner add to this: that doing a Mitzvah we can do ourselves and each and everyone on their own level but getting holy we all need help from Hashem.

Last Edit: 08 May 2017 21:57 by Shivisi_Hashem.

Re: Just a word! 08 May 2017 21:59 #312594

• YidFromMonsey
  • Current streak: 1653 days
  • Gold Boarder
Beautiful!

Thanks brother
You're better than yesterday but not as good as you're gonna be tomorrow. - Harvey

Hello Everyone!

yfm10952@gmail.com

Re: Just a word! 21 May 2017 22:19 #313809

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
I learned shabbes the ohr hachaim pr' bechikoisai, kapital 26 pasik 11, a morediga shtikel, and between the lines he is saying something special for us, that השומר בריתו לבל נוגע במה שלא הורשה, זה יש כח בו להמית ולאבד אויבי השם ברוח שפתיו. Basically we have a very big כח, we can פועל everything. And just with saying somthing, ברוח שפתיו
ככן יהי רצון

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.61 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes