Welcome, Guest

Can u help me find my needle... I think it's in this haystack
(0 viewing) 
Im Paga be’cha menuval zeh, mushchei'hu le- BEIS HAMEDRASH! This board is for divrei Torah relating to our struggle with the Yetzer Hara, from the entire spectrum of Tanach, Chazal, Mussar and Chassidus. On this board there will be no posts about personal struggles and no debates. Only TORAH CHIZUK.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can u help me find my needle... I think it's in this haystack 2381 Views

Can u help me find my needle... I think it's in this haystack 17 Aug 2011 17:15 #115047

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
The lord tells us
פתחו לי פתח כחודו של מחט ואני אפתח לכם פתח כפתחו של אולם
open for me like the prick of a needle, and i'll open you a door like the door of the temple [which was huuuuuuge]

So we're all wondering, c'mon hashem, didn't i ever open at least a prick of a needle????? why don't you help me out?  :'(

the answer my holy friends, is. We need to know where to prick the needle and which needle to prick, but once you do.... hashem himself promises KI'PISCHO SHEL ULAM!

i believe gue/gye is definitely a good enough needle to start with... so get your needle and start trucking!!!
?דער באשעפער לאווט מיך אייביג. וויפיל לאוו איך עהם
My Creator loves me at all times. How great is my love for him?
Last Edit: by .

Re: Can u help me find my needle... I think it's in this haystack 17 Aug 2011 18:24 #115069

• bardichev
the heiligger kotzker
said

avaddeh a klaineh loch

ubeer adurch in adurch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Can u help me find my needle... I think it's in this haystack 18 Aug 2011 08:17 #115200

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
bardichev wrote on 17 Aug 2011 18:24:

the heiligger kotzker
said

avaddeh a klaineh loch

ubeer adurch in adurch!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's like my other pshat in this, we often think, hashem, such a davening, i didn't open a chudo shel machat, i opened a pischo shel ulam!!!
so obviously there are such immensely high levels of spirituality that we can reach that are considered pischo shel ulam, that that awesome shemone esrei we just did isn't even considered chudo shel machat, can you imagine how gevaldig it'll be 2 reach pischo shel ulam!!!!!!!!!!!!
zug tehilim
?דער באשעפער לאווט מיך אייביג. וויפיל לאוו איך עהם
My Creator loves me at all times. How great is my love for him?

Re: Can u help me find my needle... I think it's in this haystack 10 Jan 2014 19:47 #226402

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1193 days
  • Platinum Boarder
tehillimzugger wrote:
... so get your needle and start trucking!!!

Hey keep that needle away from my tires!
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2014 19:48 by gevura shebyesod.

Re: Can u help me find my needle... I think it's in this haystack 01 May 2014 12:30 #231012

• shivisi
  • Current streak: 193 days
  • Platinum Boarder
tehillimzugger wrote:
We often think, Hashem, such a davening, i didn't open a chudo shel machat, i opened a pischo shel ulam!!!

Shivisi responds:
adaraba! Maybe what the Chazal are telling us is that ONLY if you realize that you cant really do any more by yourself than "pischo shel machat", and the rest is seyata dishmaya, then you will be zoche to the Pischo shell ulam!
and thats why the person who says "I didn't open a chudo shel machat, I opened a pischo shel ulam!!! " is not zoche to the siyata dishmaya he would get if he realized that his part is BEDAVKA the pischo shel machat.
Last Edit: 01 May 2014 12:32 by shivisi.

Re: Can u help me find my needle... I think it's in this haystack 29 Dec 2014 22:28 #246083

• cordnoy
tehillimzugger wrote:
The lord tells us
פתחו לי פתח כחודו של מחט ואני אפתח לכם פתח כפתחו של אולם
open for me like the prick of a needle, and i'll open you a door like the door of the temple [which was huuuuuuge]

So we're all wondering, c'mon hashem, didn't i ever open at least a prick of a needle????? why don't you help me out?  :'(

the answer my holy friends, is. We need to know where to prick the needle and which needle to prick, but once you do.... hashem himself promises KI'PISCHO SHEL ULAM!

i believe gue/gye is definitely a good enough needle to start with... so get your needle and start trucking!!!

And don't forget...we are trucks; we are not a lingenfelter corvette. The needle starts off slow and gradually picks up speed, a speed which we can maintain. We do not need to get anywhere fast. We are in a slow hurry, closer to the Pagani Zonda.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes