A year on GYE... How my life has changed... GYE gave me life, gave me happiness, gave me purity... From the last year, I gained relationships that are honest with real people - my spouse, my parents, and mostly myself.
- How to look within, be honest and grow.
- To face my failures with acceptance rather than depression.
- To LOOK FORWARD.
- To cheer myself on and be proud of every small accomplishment.
- To be proud of who I am becoming.
- To feel Hashem's love.
- To feel real love from people.
- To give myself respect and treat myself like I'd treat my friends.
- To allow myself to feel; to let my tears and laughter flow freely instead of locking them up.
- To turn to others for help and to depend on Hashem and to talk to Him.
GYE, you've made me into a new person. Someone who is striving. Someone special. Thank you, Guard, and thank you every single person on GYE. You are each a very important part of my life and I feel like you are part of my family!