90 Day Insights
1. It´s my second time reaching 90. I fell pretty hard about a month after reaching my first 90 days. I learned that I can't let my guard down. I must watch for the ¨I´ll never fall again¨ thoughts.
2. Although it´s a huge milestone, it´s really only a number. Nothing magical happens once you hit the number 90. I´m definitely not ¨cured¨. Still have to take things one day at a time.
3. Speaking to my rebbi was the best thing that's happened after finding GYE. I must build upon it and make it the strong tool that I need.
4. I can´t be a perfectionist about it. I can't let the only thing keeping me going be the fear of losing the number. That's when I lose sight of the real goal.
5. I must keep up with the tools on GYE on a regular basis. They have been my lifeline from the start.
6. I must be fully cognizant of the fact that I am not alone in this battle. Almost everyone deals with or has dealt with it in some form.
1. Forums. Best way to connect with others going through same or similar situations. Good for talking about anything on my mind.
2. TaPHSiC Method. A way to just stop. It gave myself no other choice then stopping. I used it late into the game but it got me back on track.
3. 90 day chart. Good for keeping a written record of where I was holding. It gave me some motivation when I was feeling weak.
4. Partner program. Basically acted as a personal helpline. I also started this late, but it helps tremendously.
I hope this helps with what you are doing.