Duvid Chaim's Advice
Here are a few STEPS TO STAY CLEAN AND SOBER:
1) Always first: have a good long conversation with HaKadosh Baruchu. He just wants to hear from you again. Maybe your "signal strength" got a little low. How many "bars" were you holding before the slip?
2) CHECK OUT YOUR GLASSES! Yes, what lenses are you looking thru when you view the Stuff of Life? The Dark lenses or the Bright lenses?
3) Re-read some of your favorite excerpts from the Big Book and the notes you took.
4) REACH OUT - Talk to another member of our Chevra or make an effort to build the relationships with those around you. This is one of the best ways to get out of isolation and share your burden with someone else who knows what you're carrying.
5) Be of Service to others or do a random act of Chesed. For your wife, kids, parents, Shul, Bikkur Cholim, etc.
6) Get back on the Group Call . It's a wonderful way to review the Program materials and to be of service to the newcomers.
7) And most important of all, LOVE YOURSELF and realize what a success you are. And that you are NOT going to let anyone or anything pull you back. Remember, it's OK to make a mistake - just never say to yourself "I am a mistake."
8) Going Forward, stay Aware of your Perception and Motives.
Remind yourself that you ARE in Recovery and that IT'S ABOUT PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION!!