Welcome, Guest

struggle's thread
(0 viewing) 
This section will include threads that relate to the 12-step group support program.

TOPIC: struggle's thread 1129 Views

Re: struggle's thread 12 Oct 2010 23:27 #80344

• Dov
  • Administrator
Patience, patience, patience....will this happen, will that happen...when the time is right, everything will happen! Please hang in there and let's all stay buddies, too.
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Last Edit: by .

Re: struggle's thread 20 Oct 2010 00:23 #80774

• StrugglingGuy
Steady Improvement... We would like that Hashem curbs my sex drive for now... But if not (possible) then our next step is too take slow steady steps in the right direction. Push off our actions for a little while and a little while more...

We realized that when I am in my bed at night, I lose focus and lose a grip on reality. I feel that I become a different person when I want to mstrbt- So I have a pic on my phone of me in the counselor's office; hopefully I will be able to look at it and remind myself of where I really want to be...

Re: struggle's thread 20 Oct 2010 03:07 #80784

• Dov
  • Administrator
It might help to have a few people or family members who you can call - not necessarily to tell about the lust, but just to get reconnected to reality with. Works wonders for me....
Hatzlocha
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: struggle's thread 21 Oct 2010 16:40 #80901

• StrugglingGuy
Problem is it is late at night; 1 in the morning, 5 in morning, etc.

Also, I have to train myself to WANT  to call someone (like on the site) instead of saying, forget it.

Re: struggle's thread 22 Oct 2010 02:39 #80956

• Dov
  • Administrator
There are guys in eretz Yisroel, LA, Englan, or China (really) who you could call. Just call. That's the best training. Hatzlocha.
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes