Welcome, Guest

New here-Looking for a meeting
(0 viewing) 
This section will include threads that relate to the 12-step group support program.
  • Page:

TOPIC: New here-Looking for a meeting 35 Views

New here-Looking for a meeting 18 Jun 2024 13:44 #415326

• future paltiel
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Expert Boarder
Greetings to all,
After a frank discussion lately with a well exprienced GYE member, we have established that I should be going to SA. I received the list with a the zoom links and schedules of SA meetings worldwide, however, Lechatchila i am looking for a group where I can find other frum yidden (nothing against secular jews and goyim, would just rather a group with a few others like me who I can really connect and relate to).
Thank you everyone!

Re: New here-Looking for a meeting 19 Jun 2024 13:52 #415435

• crabapple18
  • Current streak: 1430 days
  • Gold Boarder
future paltiel wrote on 18 Jun 2024 13:44:
Greetings to all,
After a frank discussion lately with a well exprienced GYE member, we have established that I should be going to SA. I received the list with a the zoom links and schedules of SA meetings worldwide, however, Lechatchila i am looking for a group where I can find other frum yidden (nothing against secular jews and goyim, would just rather a group with a few others like me who I can really connect and relate to).
Thank you everyone!

Depending on where you live, the local meeting will likely have many other frum people. You can PM me if you want help finding a local one.
Here to see what works for others and a good shmooze. 
Always here to share my journey N' what works for me. 
Feel free to reach out 24/6 charlesbosgod@gmail.com
One day at a time!
Today is what counts. RULE 62
It’s the first drink that gets me drunk.
“Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and [a] mystery.Today matters most
One lust drink is too many and a thousand isn't enough.
**Its a part of me, not who I am**

Re: New here-Looking for a meeting 24 Jun 2024 15:23 #415740

• jbl96
  • Fresh Boarder
Also looking for a SA meeting here, but fearful about joining something so close to home where I can run into people i know...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes