Welcome, Guest

frumtube.com
(0 viewing) 
This board is for the webmaster of GYE to make important announcements.

Feel free to comment UNDER the announcements, but new threads are not allowed in this board.
  • Page:

TOPIC: frumtube.com 2256 Views

frumtube.com 13 Jun 2009 19:52 #6184

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 745 days
www.frumtube.com

We got an e-mail recently from frumtube:

My name is Daniel and I run FrumTube.com.

I admire greatly what you do on guardureyes.com.

I saw recently on your forums there was discussion about FrumTube and whether it is truly kosher, etc.

I can say with utmost certainty that we have the strictest possible standards for screening our videos before they are approved.

We do not allow women at all to be in videos on our site, barring if they are only seen for a split second in the background, subject to the discretion of our moderators. Of course, videos are also screened for innapropriate hashkafa, etc.

We started our website several months ago and have b"H seen a tremendous response from the frum community, getting nearly 10,000 hits daily.

Please take a look at it, and let your readers know that there is a safe haven on the internet to upload and watch only kosher videos.

Daniel

FrumTube.com
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2009 05:55 by rak lassot.

Re: frumtube.com 10 Oct 2012 19:24 #145773

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1226 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Unfortunately the site seems to not exist anymore.
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes