Welcome, Guest

Men and Women's forums are now seperate
(0 viewing) 
This board is for the webmaster of GYE to make important announcements.

Feel free to comment UNDER the announcements, but new threads are not allowed in this board.

TOPIC: Men and Women's forums are now seperate 34653 Views

Re: Men and Women's forums are now seperate 12 Jan 2010 21:20 #44974

• Ineedhelp!!
  • Platinum Boarder
Ya i would like to thank you personally Y4P for giving me inspiration, hope and chizuk. Unfortuanley I wont be able to follow your story anymore. I guess thats one of the downsides of this seperation. I wish you much Hatzlacha and daven that you gain the closeness to Hashem that you truly want.

All the best!

-Yiddle
Last Edit: by .

Re: Men and Women's forums are now seperate 12 Jan 2010 21:28 #44977

• habib613
Rage ATM wrote on 12 Jan 2010 21:16:

yearning, if i can leave you with one thing: leave all this holy, shmoly, neshamos, sparks BS,(Bull s---) for the rabbis...get yourself right in the head...this isnt about ben torahs this and bat yisraels that...this addiction will kill you...do you understand the words that are comin out of my mind...you will die slowly and painfully...

thank you for taking the words right outta my mouth
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2010 21:50 by .

Re: Men and Women's forums are now seperate 12 Jan 2010 21:28 #44978

• me3
  • Current streak: 97 days
  • Platinum Boarder
yearning4pure wrote on 12 Jan 2010 21:18:

WOW, thanks Me3. I truly appreciate that(though sorry about the whole knife twisting story).  I will only succeed of I know GUE is on my side, and while all of us cant be together anymore, I will daven for you, if you daven for me!! DEAL!?

I daven for everyone on GYE, every day.

Re: Men and Women's forums are now seperate 12 Jan 2010 21:37 #44985

• yearning4pure
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Fresh Boarder

yearning4pure wrote on 12 Jan 2010 20:51:

I just want to tell all the ben Torahs on this forum(thats all of you guys posting, b/c if you didnt care about doing the right thing you wouldn be here), that you are crazy holy, and since Ive seen the dark side of guys too often, I can now appreciate your holy sparks flying out of neshamot. While the "cool" lustful guys are appealing for a moment, they ARE NOTHING AND THEIR YH IS A FLIMSY PIECE OF PAPER, WHILE ALL OF YOU GUYS ON GUE, YOUR YH IS A HARD CORE BLACK DIAMOND Of A MOUNTAIN!!! Ill miss you!

yearning, if i can leave you with one thing: leave all this holy, shmoly, neshamos, sparks bullshit for the rabbis...get yourself right in the head...this isnt about ben torahs this and bat yisraels that...this addiction will kill you...do you understand the words that are comin out of my mind...you will die slowly and painfully...

uhhhhh, im speechless. RATM I wrote that b/c after doing the worst things with the worst guys and not having a hint of bas torahness in me, I realize the truth now. If you know me youd know im not the "baruch Hashem every second type" so what I wrote came straight from the heart.  I see how hated I am on the forum. take care guys, IM outtie

Re: Men and Women's forums are now seperate 12 Jan 2010 21:45 #44987

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
RATM I wrote that b/c after doing the worst things with the worst guys and not having a hint of bas torahness in me, I realize the truth now.

That's not true at all. You, yearning, always knew the truth, and you now know the truth no better than before. Truth never healed an addict. That's what RATM is saying. Truth doesn't help us. Talking about holy shmoly sparks and kedusha never helped us. As Dov recently posted:

A Torah lecture is about the Truth, not about personal experience. And we heard Torah lectures before we were in recovery, too. But what we never had was the truth about ourselves. Once we started to get that, we could begin learning how to live with the Torah.

RATM is right. And he is just trying to get you to see this truth about YOURSELF.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2010 21:47 by .

Re: Men and Women's forums are now seperate 12 Jan 2010 21:48 #44989

• habib613
Rage ATM wrote on 12 Jan 2010 21:37:

habib613 wrote on 12 Jan 2010 21:28:

yearning, if i can leave you with one thing: leave all this holy, shmoly, neshamos, sparks bullshit for the rabbis...get yourself right in the head...this isnt about ben torahs this and bat yisraels that...this addiction will kill you...do you understand the words that are comin out of my mind...you will die slowly and painfully...

thank you for taking the words right outta my mouth

you were gonna say bullshit? i guess i left you with something after all

good luck, al maas

i was gonna say bs...
gluck to you too... to all the guys...
i honestly agree with y4p, just not with the way it was said.
KOT... NMF...
al maas
jk.
that's not my name
i'm habib.
maybe one day...
in 91 days...

and y4p, it wasn't meant like that.
just that all talk and little work doesn't get the job done.
keep doing...
don't just tell ppl how great they are, show them how great they made you

Re: Men and Women's forums are now seperate 12 Jan 2010 22:02 #44997

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
don't just tell ppl how great they are, show them how great they made you

This quote is sheer brillaince.
Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"

Re: Men and Women's forums are now seperate 12 Jan 2010 22:04 #44999

• Steve
  • Current streak: 5034 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I
Yearning,

Please don't go like that - you are not hated!!

Ppl may disagree, but don't take it the wrong way, PLEASE.

To recover and be free from this thing that has tried to ruin your life, you must have a positive outlook about yourself. PLEASE stay in touch with 7UP & the girls, don't quit, and consider getting into one of the anonymous 12-Step Programs. It is the best way to get to freedom. If you can do it, YOU WILL SAVE YOURSELF AND LIVE A LIFE FREE OF THE DESIRE TO LUST. You will also GROW CLOSER to Hashem, and find a more FULFILLING AND HAPPIER LIFE than you thought possible before.

Duvid Chaim is starting a new one in Feb.

For the rest of your life, YOU have the zechus to have helped, and yes it's a zchus to have been helped, by so many ppl here on this board. YOU have made a difference in the lives of so many. And you have come a LOOOOOOOOOOONG way from the bottom of the cliff, to this particular cliff hanger.

May HKB"H guide you to find inner peace and security, to live a better and HOLIER life, free to feel safe in Hashem's arms.

G-d Bless you, Yearning.

Ladies, in case she's not looking anymore, please email this to her for me.
No one is so small that he can not give help, and no one is so big that he doesn't need it.

Kol HaOlam Kulo, Gesher Tzar Meod, V'HaIkkar: Lo L'Pacheid Klal.

Re: Men and Women's forums are now seperate 12 Jan 2010 22:17 #45006

• Ineedhelp!!
  • Platinum Boarder
Is it possible to try watch what we type into the forums? Some people may not care what words they see on the screen but others might not want to see them in order to not desensitze oursleves to the shmutz that is out there.

I would also like to say that Rage: you are coming off too harsh to such a delicate mind. Y4P is doing a great job in her recovery. She seems to be at the beginning stages and some people cant handle that kinda talk when when they might unstable as a delicate individual in recovery. We need to be carefull to recognize WHAT we are saying and WHO we are saying it to.

Thanks

-Yiddle

Re: Men and Women's forums are now seperate 12 Jan 2010 22:21 #45009

• kollel guy
  • Current streak: 15 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Is it possible to try watch what we type into the forums? Some people may not care what words they see on the screen but others might not want to see them in order to not desensitze oursleves to the shmutz that is out there.
Expound please?

Re: Men and Women's forums are now seperate 12 Jan 2010 22:30 #45018

• Steve
  • Current streak: 5034 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I
Rage, c'mon, man. WAY inappropriate.

5-yard penalty.
No one is so small that he can not give help, and no one is so big that he doesn't need it.

Kol HaOlam Kulo, Gesher Tzar Meod, V'HaIkkar: Lo L'Pacheid Klal.

Re: Men and Women's forums are now seperate 12 Jan 2010 22:32 #45020

• kollel guy
  • Current streak: 15 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Rage, yesh gevul.

Re: Men and Women's forums are now seperate 12 Jan 2010 22:32 #45021

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Steve wrote on 12 Jan 2010 22:30:

Rage, c'mon, man. WAY inappropriate.

5-yard penalty.
More ,like unnessacary roughness!!

Re: Men and Women's forums are now seperate 12 Jan 2010 22:34 #45023

• me3
  • Current streak: 97 days
  • Platinum Boarder
You dont know rage too well. Those were kind words from Rage. And we do preach tolerance, with Rage you need alot, But when you wipe all the #(&%#&%)()(* there's a heart of giold there.

Re: Men and Women's forums are now seperate 12 Jan 2010 22:34 #45025

• Ineedhelp!!
  • Platinum Boarder
Rage:

I am veey sory for the way I reacted to the situation. I would like to publicly appologize for my actions and ask you for Mechilah. Please forgive me.

-Yiddle
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes