Welcome, Guest

PostalServicio's Battle Log
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: PostalServicio's Battle Log 17547 Views

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 22 Jan 2009 13:18 #2174

• strugglingwoman
I am on Facebook, but I have never viewed it as a tool for excitement.  I suppose because my only friends on the site are family and real life friends.  My profile is set to private and most people I communicate with also have private profiles - only friends can see it.  I have had a few requests from men I don't know to be friends, but I always deny.  Also, when that happened, I changed my profile picture from a portrait of myself to group photos of family/friends or something else non-provocative.
Last Edit: by Ethain.

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 23 Jan 2009 00:17 #2238

• PostalServicio
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Gold Boarder
i was seeing what girls i was friends with before becoming religious were up to...and granted, I recently graduated from college...so they aren't middle-aged or unattractive

I know i shouldnt be doing it, but it is the last thing i'm allowing myself to do...after getting rid of tv, installing a strong internet filter, and guarding my eyes when i'm out in the world.  I don't see myself using it for excitement, but i can see that it might lead to that one day.

I still would like facebook for corresponding since it helps me keep in touch with friends, but i might just have to not look at pictures.
Last Edit: by .

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 25 Jan 2009 21:37 #2343

• PostalServicio
  • Gold Boarder
Checking in...day 38 was yesterday...

been feeling a bit down lately, but i didnt allow that to get me to fall.
Last Edit: 25 Jan 2009 23:04 by aish.

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 25 Jan 2009 22:18 #2351

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Postal, you are a real warrior. I know you will make it for the GOLD.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by foresail.

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 26 Jan 2009 18:00 #2409

• battleworn
Holy postal, I want to ask you for a very big favor. Please look at what I posted yesterday on be holy's thread. It all applies to you to; you have  tremendous power in shomayim and I really need your help. Thank you very very much!

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 27 Jan 2009 04:06 #2454

• PostalServicio
  • Gold Boarder
This such an important thing to do! Thank you battleworn for bringing it to our intention. I will daven for your sons and all the children in klal yisroel.

40 clean days!
Last Edit: by csrisme.

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 27 Jan 2009 23:10 #2524

• the.guard
Chart Updated! Some Sefarim bring down that it takes 40 days to get a used to a new behavior (like getting up before dawn). - And it takes 40 days from inception until the Neshama enters the baby. May Hashem give you a new Neshama in this merit! Ruach Nachon Chadesh Bikirbi.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 30 Jan 2009 00:49 #2671

• PostalServicio
  • Gold Boarder
Had a dream again that I fell, but no wet dream again (B'H").

That's the second time in two weeks.

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 30 Jan 2009 10:50 #2678

• the.guard
Happy to hear from you, I was getting worried  :D

I believe that a wet dream is something to be PROUD of for us here on this forum (as opposed to others who don't struggle with this addiction). In the past, the body never needed a wet dream, we did it ourselves. A wet dream shows we are working on ourselves and making such amazing progress that the body is even trying to rebel 

Ashrecha.
Last Edit: by Improving.

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 30 Jan 2009 12:40 #2679

• PostalServicio
  • Gold Boarder
GUE,

don't think you read correctly: i just dreamt that that i had an emission, but i didnt actually have a nocturnal emmission.

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 30 Jan 2009 13:20 #2680

• the.guard
That shows that your subconscious mind is accepting the fact that you want to hold back, and it doesn't let you finish even in your sleep. This is an even BETTER sign. It shows that your subconscious is adjusting to your new, holier way of life.  ;D
Last Edit: by boucher15.

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 01 Feb 2009 03:57 #2705

• PostalServicio
  • Gold Boarder
Day 45 done

past week was a tough one...yh was attacking, i wasn't so meticulous in mitzvos, didn't learn much

will try to pick myself up for this week.

BUT i'm halfway to 90!
Last Edit: by talmid33.

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 01 Feb 2009 11:04 #2714

• ano nymous
  • Platinum Boarder
Great job postal! Send me an email once in a while! I'm glad you're doing so well. :D
Last Edit: by pleasehelp1.

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 02 Feb 2009 23:48 #2775

• PostalServicio
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks for the chizuk!

I think i've internalized something....when i'm not actively cleaving to H' and growing daily, i'm like a sitting duck. That's what was missing this past week.

Today is Day 47...almost 49!!!!!!!
Last Edit: by beginning.

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 03 Feb 2009 12:11 #2781

• battleworn
You hit the nail right on the head!
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes