Welcome, Guest

The life of a soldier in hashems army
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: The life of a soldier in hashems army 25340 Views

Re: The life of a soldier in hashems army 16 Feb 2011 02:45 #97132

no they specifictly dont contact me because american electronics are not designed to be able to take my kind of energy, it will blow  the thing up
Last Edit: by .

Re: The life of a soldier in hashems army 16 Feb 2011 16:33 #97200

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
;D
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: The life of a soldier in hashems army 17 Feb 2011 01:03 #97314

still doing well.
in the call we are really getting into the action steps right now. thats the hard part, with hashems help i should have hatlacha in this and in all aspects of getting closer to hashem!

Re: The life of a soldier in hashems army 17 Feb 2011 17:47 #97405

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
amen!
with your attitude and perseverance i think you will have lots of hatzlacha
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: The life of a soldier in hashems army 18 Feb 2011 18:20 #97539

unfortunately i slep through the call last night, i wish i hadnt cus we are in very important places. but thats what happened.
lets all have a great shabbas!

Re: The life of a soldier in hashems army 20 Feb 2011 02:20 #97570

gut voch.
this shabbas was a success for me. for the most part i had good shmiras einaim. barditchevs cosin was here. i dont remember the name but a bardichever rav was here.
we are now within 30 days of purim gadol, so no matter how machmer or mekel you were with purim katan we have the soncept of involving ourselves with torah and concepts of a chag 30 dasy before the chag. you cNT LEARN MUCH ABOUT HAPPINESS so the only way for us to prepare for purim is to be happy and wortk on our happiness now!
gut voch!

Re: The life of a soldier in hashems army 20 Feb 2011 13:17 #97660

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
KUTGW Soldier!
Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"

Re: The life of a soldier in hashems army 20 Feb 2011 13:56 #97662

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Keep on rocking, man!

Actually, we can learn a lot about happiness...but I'd start with this - the key to true happiness is feeling satisfaction, feeling growth, feeling close to hashem. Focus on that, and feel happy about it!

Re: The life of a soldier in hashems army 20 Feb 2011 20:43 #97698

silent, i see what you meen. this isnt a gye issue but i just spent a bunch of time binding book and it took a lot of time and effort. but now after the fact i feel proud  and satisfied.
i now need to look at myself and feel accomplishment. i used to have falls at least once every single day and look at every single lady on the street. aspecially once i actually started talking to girls it all went (more) downhill. (the only thing is that i didnt have sex)
so now im looking back. i b'h only fall once in around 20 or 30 days. i control my eyes more or less on the street. and much much much more improvment has bbeen done. so im just taking this time to take a satisfied (and happy) look at the past years of my life and how close im getting to hakadosh baruch hu.
thank you hashem for the path you aare guiding me on and  help me continue growing!

Re: The life of a soldier in hashems army 20 Feb 2011 20:52 #97700

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
Gevaldig!!!

Re: The life of a soldier in hashems army 21 Feb 2011 00:16 #97738

btw,
welcome to my thread 7up! dont think you went un-noticed

Re: The life of a soldier in hashems army 21 Feb 2011 04:28 #97796

• rashkebehag
I may be new on your thread but I've been around before and let me tell you that this is the greatest place to be I was an addict and when i feel the urge to misbehave i come here and read or post and the yetzer hara runs away. He's scared of all the soldiers ready to do battle.

Re: The life of a soldier in hashems army 21 Feb 2011 05:43 #97800

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
HashemsSoldier wrote on 20 Feb 2011 20:43:

so im just taking this time to take a satisfied (and happy) look at the past years of my life and how close im getting to hakadosh baruch hu.
thank you hashem for the path you aare guiding me on and  help me continue growing!

amen
good gevaldig great!
so nice to hear such precious words from you
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

~TZ

Re: The life of a soldier in hashems army 21 Feb 2011 16:13 #97858

thanks both of you!
the baritchever ruv in in my town and when i ate at my rebbis house friday night he was there and i gave him a ride to his hosts house today. bards should be proud of me.

Re: The life of a soldier in hashems army 22 Feb 2011 01:03 #97931

my attitude is good, but i just had another fall. i really dont know what to do, i admit powerlessness to my moms work computer! i cant tell her though, shell be super mad. but whats more important? i think what ill do is send a text tommorow while im at school. im mad at her. she KNOWS i have these issues, why cant she get it through her head. why cant i be in a family that can be a place wehre spiritual growth IS possible. all my growth is my own. nothing to do with my parents. arg. im gona send her a text right now saying that i had looked on her computer and she really needs to log out when she leaves the computer.
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes