Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Zemmy's story 107022 Views

Re: Zemmy's story 31 Oct 2011 22:02 #123606

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
gibbor120 wrote on 28 Oct 2011 14:33:

Maybe as a public service, you could remind the rest of us as well.

i set my 'appreciation alarm' for monday night. so here is a reminder to do something for the wife.

some ideas:
dandelion
card
take out garbage after being asked once
print out 3 pages from Depressed Person Chill Spot and read them to her
post-it note on the mirror (UAJ made me write that one)
flowers
chocolate (liquer)
ogsterizer
etc.
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ
Last Edit: by .

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Nov 2011 00:17 #123613

• gibbor120
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
my wife's favorite is a slurpeeee.

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Nov 2011 18:28 #123742

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
ZemirosShabbos wrote on 31 Oct 2011 22:02:

post-it note on the mirror

i went with this one (cause i am a die-hard chasid of UAJ and the dandelions were hiding)
oh, i also took out the garbage unasked

in unrelated news.
my car needed fixin'. again. in the past it had issues with the on-board computer, the instrument panel, the electrical system, all of which interact and are interdependent, which would make it that much harder to isolate and diagnose the problem. anyway, this time it was something simple. the battery died. plain and simple.
sometimes things are simple. i like it like that.
thank You HKBH
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Nov 2011 19:32 #123757

• gibbor120
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
I keep finding errie similarities between us.  My car battery is also almost dead.

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Nov 2011 19:34 #123758

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
gibbor120 wrote on 01 Nov 2011 19:32:

car battery is also almost dead.

Technical support wrote on 01 Nov 2011 11:30:

don't talk about suicide in this forum.
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

~TZ

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Nov 2011 19:35 #123759

• ur-a-jew
  • Current streak: 1087 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I thought you guys drive trucks.
Help free Sholom Rubashkin by giving him the zechus of Shemiras Eiynayim.  www.guardyoureyes.org/forum/index.php?topic=2809.0

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Nov 2011 19:36 #123760

• bardichev
trucks have car batteries too

cmon u shud have known that

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Nov 2011 19:41 #123762

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
rebbe b, go easy on them, we don't have your years of trucking. they probably thought trucks work on kosher elbow grease

and UAJ, did you notice that you were mechabed my humble thread with post #1200? lechaim
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

~TZ

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Nov 2011 20:11 #123767

• pinokio
just wanted to say hi and figured i could find you here

check your email

love,
avi

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Nov 2011 20:13 #123768

• ur-a-jew
  • Current streak: 1087 days
  • Platinum Boarder
bardichev wrote on 01 Nov 2011 19:36:

trucks have car batteries too

cmon u shud have known that

ZemirosShabbos wrote on 01 Nov 2011 18:28:

(cause i am a die-hard chasid of UAJ and the dandelions were hiding)

my car needed fixin'. again.

If you were a real die-hard chassid, you probably would have a working battery.

How to Become a Professional Monster Truck DriverBy Roger Jewell, eHow Contributor
Competing in professional Monster Truck events is the dream of many aspiring drivers. Membership in the Monster Truck Racing Association (MTRA) is a major step towards achieving that goal. Some of the many aspects of the monster truck business are finding contact information, serving an apprenticeship, developing industry contacts, and investment of a substantial amount of money. If you would like to enter the professional touring circuit, you will need to be resourceful, inquisitive, and experienced in serving on other monster truck teams.
Difficulty: Moderately Challenging
Instructions
Things You'll Need
Apprenticeship
Monster Truck
Mechanic Tools
Directory of Monster Truck Owners & Drivers
Driver and Monster Truck Insurance
Calendar of Events
Repairs & Maintenance
School Tuition & Fees
Semi-Trailer Expenses
Age 25 or Older & Good Driving Record
$100,000 + (for Monster Truck Ownership)
Commercial Driver’s License
Suggest Edits
Becoming a Monster Truck Driver
1 Racing in the monster truck field is a challenge and requires excellent driving and knowledge of the industry. There are approximately 500 monster trucks around the world but only about 100 trucks actually compete. The other 400 are used only in exhibitions such as car crushing. Although not a requirement, attending a school to learn the monster truck driving business is recommended. One such school is Race Tech, Inc., located in Saint Peters, Missouri. Their driving school program consists of twenty hours of “hands on” learning, including the privilege to actually drive Bigfoot, one of the most popular monster trucks. There are several other monster truck schools which can be found on online.
2 Most monster truck drivers started out by working for other monster truck teams. Many race and exhibition teams require that prospective drivers have knowledge of mechanics, electrical and metal fabrication, and serve an apprenticeship (Bigfoot’s team requires a two-year apprenticeship). A directory of major monster truck teams can also be found online.
3 Working as an apprentice will allow you the opportunity to develop important industry contacts such as event promoters, drivers, and monster truck teams. It is recommended that you serve an apprentice or employee for at least one year before venturing out on your own. You can locate Monster truck job openings are available online.
4 It costs over $100,000 to purchase a monster truck. The engine alone can cost over $40,000. Costs of repairs, maintenance, insurance, transporting a monster truck, and other expenses are expensive as well. Monster trucks must be placed into a semi-trailer in order to transport. It can over three months to build a monster truck.
5 The major organization for monster truck drivers is the MTRA. Membership is not necessary but membership in the MTRA is usually necessary in order to successfully compete on a national level. There are several very informative websites covering monster trucks as a career. The MTRA also publishes a quarterly magazine to its members. A monster truck-related e-zine is published by the MTRA called “Monsters Monthly” available online.
Tips & Warnings
You should regularly read monster truck trade publications to keep abreast of trends and news about the monster truck industry.

It will be very difficult to enter the profession without membership in the MTRA.

$40,000 engine and a regular car battery, no way!!!
Attachments:
Help free Sholom Rubashkin by giving him the zechus of Shemiras Eiynayim.  www.guardyoureyes.org/forum/index.php?topic=2809.0

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Nov 2011 20:14 #123769

• bardichev
amazing anoymous artchokes actually alarming angry aunts and altering an aloof ale

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Nov 2011 20:18 #123772

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
  :D  ;D  UAJ -  are you a battery salesman?

break out the booze!!
what an honor
tzadik90 rides again
yalla yalili

i am still wading through the finer points of the olam hamalachim and i must have caught a button in the fence there and i got stuck. will go check the email. is it a new recipe for Admiral Ackbar Cookies?
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

~TZ

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Nov 2011 20:21 #123774

• bardichev
vun murr post

balants balants

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Nov 2011 20:23 #123777

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
lekovod the humble happy rebbe, who brings balance to the universe, every day at a lower price
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

~TZ

Re: Zemmy's story 02 Nov 2011 04:12 #123818

• Back on Track
UAJ I couldn't have said that better myself.
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes