Welcome, Guest

hoping to surpass the 5 months I was clean until yesterday
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: hoping to surpass the 5 months I was clean until yesterday 8890 Views

Re: hoping to surpass the 5 months I was clean until yesterday 28 Oct 2010 14:23 #81797

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
well, guess what? if you would never slip i would be surprised. you are a human being. get up, dust yourself off and keep those numbers coming. i have a scientific calculator for when we hit the big digits all ready.

keep up your great work!

the IT department was already bananas for being OK with the links, they just don't realize it. we are the normal ones, or so i hear. does anyone know for sure?
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ
Last Edit: by .

Re: hoping to surpass the 5 months I was clean until yesterday 28 Oct 2010 17:36 #81834

• Dov
  • Administrator
Racking up yet another day will certainly give you a bit of chizzuk to persist. But slipping and coming out of it stronger in your recognition of how slippery you are will give real growth. It is definitely better.

There was a Jewish guy named "Frank" (really) who discovered this and began a movement to slip purposely! He and his group eventually did many horrible aveiros. They say his group was the only yiddin the Ba'al Shem Tov himself put into Cherem!!

So there are limits and perspective needed here. Hope you get my drift. Hatzlocha and KOT!!
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: hoping to surpass the 5 months I was clean until yesterday 29 Oct 2010 12:09 #81960

• quiet
  • Gold Boarder
74 days.

www.htmlbasix.com/homepage.shtml

I found a page where I can generate code to change my homepage and override my restrictions to changing it. (The default font color is #ffffff which is white and will not appear on a white background). I figured that out the hard way. I thought the link was broken because I did not see it and I wrote a whole application with the link so I can click it and make hebrewbooks.org my homepage.

Re: hoping to surpass the 5 months I was clean until yesterday 29 Oct 2010 12:52 #81965

• yesod tzadik
  • Current streak: 8 days
  • Expert Boarder
good shabbos anongye,
see you on sunday with 76 days!! keep it up

Re: hoping to surpass the 5 months I was clean until yesterday 31 Oct 2010 13:08 #82132

• yesod tzadik
  • Current streak: 8 days
  • Expert Boarder
Good morning anongye.

How are you.
How is your day 76?

Keep those days coming...

Re: hoping to surpass the 5 months I was clean until yesterday 01 Nov 2010 02:16 #82194

• Dov
  • Administrator
Personally, I don't care about your days, nor about my days. To me, numbers are silly. Today is the only day you will ever need. And that is not just a cute saying.
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: hoping to surpass the 5 months I was clean until yesterday 01 Nov 2010 18:31 #82315

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
true that you should not have clicked to begin with but do not underestimate the value of clicking away!

KUTGW
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: hoping to surpass the 5 months I was clean until yesterday 02 Nov 2010 02:10 #82403

• Dov
  • Administrator
Clicked on a prosteh shiksah!? You bad boy, you!! What are you an addict or something?!!

...don't worry. You are in good company. 

Just KOT or you might get a lchayim in the eye from Reb b!!

(Translated into normal 'engalesh': "Shouldn't have, schmouldn't have!"...what's with you? What else do you expect from a person who really needs Hashem? Be glad that is all you did...really glad!!! And move forward, never backward.)

Adios! Arrivva!

Re: hoping to surpass the 5 months I was clean until yesterday 02 Nov 2010 11:46 #82457

• jewinpain
  • Current streak: 795 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey bro! Sorry for not popping in b4, but better l8r than never
Are u beating urself up for looking @ a lady in exercise gear, don't u clearly see this is the YH trying to catch u that way, look what a long way u came that u feel bad for looking @ that 3 months ago the YH told u, nah this is nothing plz click on the banner at the side, but now he has t play with his last cards. Just kick his ... & keep on trucking in a few more days we will give u a 18 wheeler, we keep u a spot here in the trailer area b"h thanks to GYE there are more trailer areas being added on the NYS thruway

Re: hoping to surpass the 5 months I was clean until yesterday 02 Nov 2010 13:02 #82464

• quiet
  • Gold Boarder
78 days.
Thanks everybody for their posts.

Re: hoping to surpass the 5 months I was clean until yesterday 02 Nov 2010 13:34 #82468

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
yodu l'Hashem chasdo!
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

~TZ

Re: hoping to surpass the 5 months I was clean until yesterday 02 Nov 2010 21:12 #82582

• Dov
  • Administrator
yodels and fried cheezballs!

...not sure exactly where that came from.....

Re: hoping to surpass the 5 months I was clean until yesterday 02 Nov 2010 21:18 #82584

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
;D ;D ;D

pretty sure it would give you heartburn, though
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

~TZ

Re: hoping to surpass the 5 months I was clean until yesterday 03 Nov 2010 11:54 #82657

• quiet
  • Gold Boarder
79 days.

Re: hoping to surpass the 5 months I was clean until yesterday 03 Nov 2010 16:55 #82710

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
79 = Ayin Tes

Leshoni ET sofer mahir - my tongue is the pen [or keyboard] of a good writer

Your announcement is VERY good news!!
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes