Welcome, Guest

Post When You Hit 90!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Post When You Hit 90! 1246 Views

Post When You Hit 90! 06 Jun 2010 03:21 #68968

• briut
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
REQUEST: PLEASE POST HERE YOUR 'THOUGHTS AT HITTING 90' CLEAN DAYS!!

Many folks have posted gevaldige insights as they hit the 90-day mark of staying clean. Right now, these posts are scattered all over the site.

It would be great chizuk if everyone could benefit from seeing all these posts in one place.

If you've already posted some special thoughts when you reached 90 clean days, please "copy" that post into this thread. If you read someone else's "post at 90" that struck you deeply, please paste (or link) it here.

And if you're just coming up on 90, please remember to post here first! What have you learned, what are your plans for continued success... what are you thinking?
Last Edit: by .

Re: Post When You Hit 90! 06 Jun 2010 03:56 #68973

• NeverAgain
Ever ask an Israeli for directions?

"Yashar, yashar, yashar ad hasof, taavor et hakvish, v'tishal shama"...

Facts an' facts, an' t'ings an t'ings: dem's all a lotta ****** ********. Hear me! Dere is no truth but de one. - Bob Marley

Re: Post When You Hit 90! 06 Jun 2010 11:00 #69019

• briut
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Nevermore:
You're right, of course. We've never "arrived." The 'journey' IS the destination.
Still, 90 is a nice milestone, I think.

(P.S. - Wondering if Bob Marley (& the Kvetchers?) were talking about no truth but "de one" or no truth but "De One." One truth, or one G-d. Get my drift?)

So nu, already, I'm waiting for folks to post their "90th day reflections." Or even paste in someone else's, if you considered it meaningful to you.

Re: Post When You Hit 90! 06 Jun 2010 20:50 #69119

• NeverAgain
Briut wrote on 06 Jun 2010 11:00:

Nevermore:
You're right, of course. We've never "arrived." The 'journey' IS the destination.
Still, 90 is a nice milestone, I think.
You make a good point, though I meant something else with that actually...

I think that one of the easiest ways to reach your goal here, is by not worrying too much on "how" you do it, but "that" you do it. When a person starts taking big steps toward his destination, he'll go through a lot of self-discovery and he'll learn what it is that works best for him. He'll learn how to get there by just heading out, even if he's lacking in the "know how"! Later, once he's crossed through certain territory, he can then ask himself all sorts of questions regarding what works for him. And with that; what works for one person won't necessarily work for another. The only thing that's demanded in every approach though, is that we stick to just one route, and remain steady and consistent in our efforts.

Mazal tov to you Briut on reaching 90 days!
Last Edit: 07 Jun 2010 01:52 by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes