Welcome, Guest

Just anothoer YIDdle but here goes
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Just anothoer YIDdle but here goes 2370 Views

Re: Just anothoer YIDdle but here goes 11 Jun 2010 22:21 #70198

• teshuvahilaah
  • Current streak: 63 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Good Shabbos!!
Last Edit: by .

Re: Just anothoer YIDdle but here goes 13 Jun 2010 14:21 #70314

• Ineedhelp!!
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey everyone,

I took Shlomo's advice and had a "good Shabbos". I did something very different that I think we can all do to change our outlook on life. Usually I sleep Shabbos afternoon and when I wake up I learn. This Shabbos I decided that since I should only be sleeping to learn more later, why should I sleep now if I am not that tired?? Why should I sleep 3-4 hours only to learn 1-2?? Didn't make sense to me. So I learned for 3 hours in the beis medrash, went home, didn't sleep, and went back to learn for 45 minutes. It was good to say the least.

Best wishes to all!

-Yiddle

Re: Just anothoer YIDdle but here goes 20 Jun 2010 13:37 #71452

• Ineedhelp!!
  • Platinum Boarder
SHavua Tov fellow GYEers,

I want to say thank you to Hashem for giving me another 24 hours of lust-free living. Ive taken that from SA. Hashem has kept me out of the garbage for atleast that long (and really it has been longer) and I am really making an effort to take it one day atr a time.

-Yiddle
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes