Welcome, Guest

Almost 30 days, but Nisyonos always come and I'm scared of falling
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Almost 30 days, but Nisyonos always come and I'm scared of falling 2431 Views

Re: Almost 30 days, but Nisyonos always come and I'm scared of falling 30 May 2010 04:58 #67477

• Dov
  • Administrator
The biggest celebration for the past whatever days sober is: being sober today, too. But a beer and a toast is just fine for me once in a long while.... :-*
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Last Edit: by .

Re: Almost 30 days, but Nisyonos always come and I'm scared of falling 31 May 2010 01:16 #67663

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
No, as far as I know, it's not written in the materials. And Dov is right - ultimately, the true reward, and the most valuable reward and celebration, is the fact that I've been clean for another glorious day - heck, another glorious second!

But sometimes, it helps when we make a little party, to remind ourselves, to shake ourselves up and to give us the perspective that "yeah, this IS something that's worth partying over."

True, it's worth more than a party. But at least it points me in the right direction.

The key is to remember that being clean is a privilege, it's something to enjoy. It's not a burden, it's a gift!

Re: Almost 30 days, but Nisyonos always come and I'm scared of falling 04 Jun 2010 19:21 #68933

• yechielm
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks guys!

Y
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes