Welcome, Guest

Awakening the Rage
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Awakening the Rage 7531 Views

Re: Awakening the Rage 05 May 2010 20:54 #64000

• bardichev
vutt iz ahh revil-lushin??
Last Edit: by .

Re: Awakening the Rage 05 May 2010 21:05 #64003

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
bardichev wrote on 05 May 2010 20:54:

vutt iz ahh revil-lushin??

It comes from two words Revive - loshon, Awakening-the-speech, After being a bit tooo quite for tooo long, Rage will start talking again. Don't we all miss his comments?

Re: Awakening the Rage 07 May 2010 02:57 #64216

• Dov
  • Administrator
Uh-uh. My mother told me it was Krakow that wasn't built in a day. Sorry. It's Krakow, man.
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: Awakening the Rage 08 May 2010 21:42 #64351

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
so its been since sunday that i made a kabbala not to abuse images...bH since i took that upon myself i got passed some nisyonos that would have led to falls in the past...i was the last guy in the office a few times this week...i didnt think about visiting bad sites...right now im alone at home and instead of going to those bad places i am spending my time here and loving it...

Isn't the freedom not to fall wonderful?

It's the sweetest thing....
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: Awakening the Rage 09 May 2010 19:02 #64391

• sci1977
  • Current streak: 438 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Keep on trucking and remember one day at time.

Re: Awakening the Rage 11 May 2010 17:36 #64723

• bardichev
RAJA SEE THE GEMARA IN AVODA ZARA

ABOUT THE 2 AMORAIM

WHO TESTED THEM SELEVES APISCHA DI-AVODA ZAAR

AND APISCHA DIZONOS

YOUR PIC IS BOTH

GEVALDIGGGG LETZINOOSA

(WHERE IS WHOOPI GOLDBOIG WHEN WE NEED HER? )

ERIC HOLDER IS LOOKIING IN TO IT

B

Re: Awakening the Rage 11 May 2010 18:16 #64733

• Dov
  • Administrator
You grease my sprockets, Rage!

:o : 8)
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: Awakening the Rage 16 May 2010 07:17 #65499

• Sturggle
  • Current streak: 178 days
  • Platinum Boarder
dude!!

last night, while trying to fall asleep, i was having some trouble. even though, i was tired and clearly could use the rest. so, i thought, hey, i can get out of bed and watch a movie or something..., but wait, then ill be up really late and have a really hard time waking up in the morning or at whatever later point i'd end up being in bed until. so, i waited it out and eventually woke up this morning, before my alarm clock, and it was still hard to get out of bed! anyway, point is, i'd think if i'm having trouble sleeping, as annoying as it might be to twist and turn in bed, i'd prob more sooner fall asleep than if i got out of bed to do whatever

Re: Awakening the Rage 16 May 2010 07:19 #65500

• Sturggle
  • Platinum Boarder
and your rambling post points in the direction of SLEEP NEEDED!!
i mean, i didnt really get what you were trying to say or if you were trying to same something at all.

Re: Awakening the Rage 16 May 2010 07:40 #65506

• Sturggle
  • Platinum Boarder
as long as your posting... ???

Re: Awakening the Rage 16 May 2010 11:19 #65527

• Dov
  • Administrator
Good morning, Rage! 

Re: Awakening the Rage 16 May 2010 18:45 #65595

• Sturggle
  • Platinum Boarder
and you can so do it!
i mean, surrender those feelings!
hope your day is moving along as you'd like!

Re: Awakening the Rage 16 May 2010 21:48 #65619

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
rage, you da man.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: Awakening the Rage 16 May 2010 22:02 #65627

• Dov
  • Administrator
Actually, I've been at work all day today and aching to get home already to shoot rockets off with my kiddie before dark...it's been a four hour night cuz my wife wanted me to stay up and post with her here on GYE. Truly, truth is stranger than fiction!!

Re: Awakening the Rage 17 May 2010 16:39 #65878

• Dov
  • Administrator
Uh-oh...."Rage"....."Rage"? Uh-oh......
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes