Welcome, Guest

Many Thanks to all of u from JIP
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Many Thanks to all of u from JIP 10751 Views

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 24 Mar 2010 02:19 #59463

• jewinpain
I just got no more koach to stay above water
I dont
Last Edit: by .

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 24 Mar 2010 02:56 #59473

• bardichev
How about for 15 minuets??

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 24 Mar 2010 02:58 #59474

• jewinpain
Passed that already

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 24 Mar 2010 04:31 #59494

• Holy Yid
  • Current streak: 92 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Keep the mind engaged and the soul content
Your change in adittude was a HUGE chizuk for me. I really respect how far you have come. Keep it up for my sake.
זכרני נא, זכרני נא, וחזקני נא אך הפעם הזה, הפעם הזה, האלקים, ואנקמה נקם אחת משתי עיני, מפלשתים

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 24 Mar 2010 04:45 #59495

• bardichev
Take em in 15 minute increments

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 24 Mar 2010 10:52 #59504

• jewinpain
Ok guys! Today I'm gana be VERY busy so I'm not gana be posting during the day, I'll just update u at night
B"h I was able to overcome my depression mostly I'm gana go shacris now, I'll pray with outmost kavuna to hashem to help me and I'm sure he will, see u l8r bros!

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 24 Mar 2010 17:30 #59528

• Holy Yid
  • Platinum Boarder
Keep on rocking, slowly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A day or an hour or 15 min at a time.
זכרני נא, זכרני נא, וחזקני נא אך הפעם הזה, הפעם הזה, האלקים, ואנקמה נקם אחת משתי עיני, מפלשתים

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 26 Mar 2010 17:51 #59733

• Steve
  • Current streak: 5034 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I
JIP,

How do you grow to believe in yourself that you can make it? How do you know Hashem loves You?

Heard this beautiful vort a few times, mostly B'Shem rabbi reisman:

The order is Kadesh Urchatz. Kadesh, accepting/bringing in Kedusha, comes before Urchatz, washing off the shmutz. but isn't it supposed to be the other way around? The whole year it's Sur MeiRah, then V'Asei tov. That's why Asseres Yimei teshuva comes BEFORE Yom Kippur. Don't you always have to wash off the shmutz before you can be a Kadosh?

On both Yom Kippur and Leil Shimurim we wear a kittle, the white symbolizes a new beginning, a clean slate. On YK we get there from the hard work of previious teshuva. But on PESACH NITE, there is a special koach of LOVE from Hashem, and we get there FIRST, and the "teshuva" comes after. Thats the special lesson on Leil Pesach, which is why there is a VAV between those two simanim, and not between any others - kadesh Urchatz!! When Hashem took us out, the Nite of Pesach, realize that WE WERE STILL ON THE 49TH LEVEL OF TUMAH - we didn't start improving until we got out, climbing each day to matan torah! AND YET HE STILL TOOK US OUT!! WE WERE STILL IN THE SHMUTZ, STUCK IN THE MUCK, and that DIDN'T STOP Hashem from loving us and taking us out!

Pesach is a VERY special time, when ALL hashem wants and expects from us is that we RECOGNIZE that HE is the ONLY ADON, and the we ONLY WANT to be HIS EVED. We'll learn HOW to be a GOOD EVED later, for NOW we're declaring our ALLEGIANCE and our willingness to follow Him.

We don't know WHERE we're going, we dont know HOW we're gonna get there, we don't know WHAT we'll eat along the way, all we know is to TRUST in HASHEM and want to follow Him. He LOVES ME, despite the shmutz! He DESIRES me!! And I'm gonna LOVE HIM right back!!

JIP, this is a special message to US addicts - it DOESN"T MATTER that we're stuck now in the muck! On Pesach we can START A NEW SLATE by recognizing that HASHEM is the one in control of our lives, and determine to give up the fallacy that WE are in control. LET HIM CARRY YOUR BURDEN. Move forward OUT of our personal Mitzrayim, and DONT LOOK BACK!!

Chag Kasher V'Somayach! May you FEEL the Kedusha, and always remember how MUCH Hashem Loves you!!

No one is so small that he can not give help, and no one is so big that he doesn't need it.

Kol HaOlam Kulo, Gesher Tzar Meod, V'HaIkkar: Lo L'Pacheid Klal.

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 26 Mar 2010 17:58 #59735

• jewinpain
Thank u steve for ur nice vort, today is actually a very rough day for me, but iy"h I'll keep myself up and work hard to not lost faith in hashem,
Thanks to all of u, have a good shabbos

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 02 Apr 2010 03:11 #60040

• jewinpain
B"h another good week passed by, with much kdusha, I felt a very holy pesach this year,as I brought something to the table as well, over 2 months of being clean
Isn't that a nice kurban pesach???

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 02 Apr 2010 03:50 #60043

• Bestrong88
  • Current streak: 275 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Great news keep it up.
Your giving me much chizuk to carry on my personal struggle for sobriety.(no pressure)

Thank You.

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 04 Apr 2010 02:29 #60111

• Holy Yid
  • Platinum Boarder
JIP you really are an insipation for me. I do not have as much pain as you and I am in awe of your progress.

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 04 Apr 2010 02:42 #60112

• dovekbashem
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Expert Boarder
JIP, 

You inspire all of us. Keep it up for our sake and, of course, for yours. You have come this far... let that be your strength to continue. You remind all of us what we are capable of and you shouldn't start to forget it yourself.

Thank you again. As Bardichev says, "Keep on Truckin"

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 04 Apr 2010 02:56 #60113

• jewinpain
Good week guys, shabbos was very nice, let's keep on accepting all the hashpuas from pesach b4 its over this holy yom tov, hope u all do well
a gutten moed

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 04 Apr 2010 08:55 #60132

• 123.trying.123
  • Current streak: 10 days
  • Platinum Boarder
little tried is still out here rooting for ya....

Peace and Love
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes