Welcome, Guest

Many Thanks to all of u from JIP
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Many Thanks to all of u from JIP 10746 Views

Many Thanks to all of u from JIP 19 Mar 2010 11:43 #58943

• jewinpain
Hey folks, as u all know, I've been up. Here for a while now, and u all had a chance to see my struggles and my history, so here I am almost 60 days clean
So now what?? What happens after 90 days, do I become suddenly normal or what
Last Edit: 25 Apr 2010 20:09 by .

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 19 Mar 2010 12:43 #58947

• yechidah
Hi JIP

I'm not so good in understanding the 90 days goal and the way to feel about it while you are in it, so I will leave that for the more qualified yidin here to answer you,but I just wanted to say that you are an inspiration to me and to alot of Yidin here,and like I said before, this 60 days clean for you is extremely special in Hashem's eyes,you may not feel like you accomplished much by it,or even blame yourself saying that all you are doing is climbing out of a pit that you yourself dug,so what is the big deal,but the reality is that IT IS a big big deal,and we are all honored that you are here,working very very hard towards become healthy,and with Hashem's help you will be Matzliach!!!

please be moichel me if I don't post sometimes especially when I should but you should know I have JIP in mind in my tefillos,we need you in the army of Kllal Yisroel, and because you are a part of Kllall Yisroel,your being healthy is extremely important in my being healthy,as well as to all Yidin,whether we see it or not it is true,so I have a personal interest in your doing well.
Last Edit: by .

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 19 Mar 2010 14:03 #58968

• bardichev
BE BESIMCHA

AND KEEP ON TRUCKING!!!!

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 19 Mar 2010 14:17 #58973

• jewinpain
How can I be bsimcha? When so many things bother me

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 19 Mar 2010 14:51 #58977

• yechidah
when you are able to be alone and no one is around,talk to the Boss about all the stuff that is bothering you,express it to Him, in detail,and ask Him to help you deal with it.And Simcha may be something that seems far far away but ask for that too.This helped yechida alot.One thing you should know.there will be days that you will feel empty and alone and you will think that you are talking to a brick wall even as you are talking to Him.dead phone line.nothing.But keep at it anyway.A day will come that you will feel Him listening to you,and no,I'm not a Breslover,but trust me on this one,talking to him on a personal level is the key.

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 19 Mar 2010 16:17 #58990

• bardichev
jewinpain wrote on 19 Mar 2010 14:17:

How can I be bsimcha? When so many things bother me

OOOOOH! YETZT HUST DE GIT GEFREYGT!!

MY DEAREST CHAVER

I HAVE NO MAGIC WAND

AND NO ONE CAN WIPE AWAY ALL YOUR TZOORIS

(AND NO ONE CAN WIPE AWAY MINE)

EVERY PERSON HAS SOMETHING TROUBLING THEM

AND IT IS NOT EQUAL

AND I KNOW THE FACT THAT I HAVE TZOORIS DOES NOT MAKE YOU FEEL AN IOTA BETTER

BUT....

WE ARE YIDDEN AND WE ARE MAAMINIM BNAI MAAAMINIM

AND OUR ENUNAH MEANS A LOT TO US

IN MY FAMILY ALONE (JUST FROM ONE SIDE ) OVER 120 PEOPLE WENT TO THE GAS CHAMBERS JUST FOR THE SAKE OF SANCTIFYING HASHEM’S NAME

SO OUR EMUNAH IS A SERIOUS THING

THERE IS A BOREH AND A MANHIG

BOREH MEANS BASHEFFER

MANHIG MEANS A FEERER

IN THE WORLD, MR.TOYOTA BASHAFS A CAR

AND HE GIVES IT TO SOMEONE ELSE TO DRIVE

IF THE CAR DOES NOT WORK MR.TOYOTA SAYS YOU DIDN’T DRIVE IT RIGHT

MR. DRIVER SAYS YOU DIDN’T BASHAF IT CORRECTLY

NISHT AZOI BAY DEE BASHEFFER

HE IS A BOREI UMANHIG

NOW WHY "YOU" HAVE TZOORIS  NO ONE CAN ANSWER

AND WHOEVER ATTEMPTS TO ANSWER IS A JERK

BUT.. BUT.. WHAT YOU CAN DO TO REALIZE THAT THE BASHEFFER IS THE MANHIG

AND HE SEES YOU AND ALL YOUR TZOORIS

AND HE IS FEERING YOU IN A DIRECTION

WHICH AS WE BELIEVE (BELIEVE IS A STRONG WORD) IS GOOD

THAT ALONE SHOULD COMFORT YOU

WHO WOULD YOU WANT TO DRIVE YOUR LIFE? A YUKKEL LIKE ME ?? OR SOME OTHER PERSON (INCLUDING YOURSELF) WHO COMES ON TO THIS WORLD FOR A  120 YEAR VISIT, OR THE BASHEFFER WHO IS  HOYA HOIVEH VIYIIEH?

AGAIN THERE ARE NO EASY ANSWERS

BUT IF WE START TO REALIZE THE CHESSED THAT HASHEM DOES,

MAYBE HE WILL DO MORE AND MORE.

LET ME GIVE YOU A MOSHOL

DO YOU EVER DRINK COKE?

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD PAY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN OCCUPATIONAL AND PHYSICAL THERAPY JUST TO BE ABLE TO OPEN A BOTTLE OF SODA?

A FEW WEEKS AGO WHEN IT SNOWED I CRACKED A NAIL ON MY FINGER.

BORUCH HASHEM NISHT ERGER.

GUESS WHAT ?? I COULDN’T OPEN A SODA CAN

BUT WOW, NO PAIN

NO DOCTOR, NO STITCHES, BORUCH HASHEM

BUT NO FINGER NAIL, NO SODA CAN.

DO YOU HAVE TEETH?

EYELASHES?

HAIR??

hair plain hair??

I CAN GO ON AND ON.

YOU GET THE POINT

WE NEED TO THANK HASHEM THAT WE ARE " GLIKKKLECH"

YES WE ARE GLIKKLECH

THAT WE ARE ALIVE

THAT WE HAVE SECHEL

THAT HAVE A MOUTH TO EXPRESS OUR FEELINGS

5 SENSES

AND THE IKKAR IS TO FIND ONE OR TWO THING TO BE ECSTATIC ABOUT.

BOOOOM!!

YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE!!!

YEDIDCHA,
BARDICHEV
Last Edit: 20 Mar 2010 19:50 by .

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 19 Mar 2010 16:21 #58993

• yechidah
no greater ohev yisroel than  bardichev down here and up above

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 19 Mar 2010 17:43 #59008

• jewinpain
Bard, i can’t believe u wrote that last reply, someone must have hacked ur nick, es past nisht far dir & il tell u why

u can’t come & say about those things u said there are people who can’t move their hands or their mouth or say look at Moshe he has no kids or Yankee has no wife, cuz than i can say look at mendy who has wife , kids, money, & what not, so  that’s not a chizak to me leider, u ever heard of the mamar chzal in buba basra עניות מעבירה את האדם על דעתו ועל דעת קונו the gmura speaks there about איוב & after looking through all the mforshim, it comes out that no $$$ is the worst it says there that its worse than 50 makes from hashem, so i was in a stage where i was a real עני & i guess that’s when i lost my mind & my faith, not to say i was right for doing so its just a fact & chazal acknowledge it, it was times that "vee ich hub geliegt a hant hut er geligt a fis" b"h things are a bit better now & i hope for a gantsa yeshia,

yechida i liked what u said about the bardicherver, in fact my 1st chasidisha sifer that i found apeaking to me was the קדושת לוי & this is going back almost 15 years while still a teen at risk, i alwasy used to look for a good word 7 i actually still do every Friday night by the shabbos tish ( נועם אלימלך ) in the mitug tish, so i really feel a connection to the holy bardchiver,

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 19 Mar 2010 18:45 #59014

• yechidah
bardichev here and bardichev above would both give you  big hug and would smile and tell you

"cant fool me,I can feel a heilge yid in there"

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 19 Mar 2010 18:47 #59015

• jewinpain
Yechida, u r my holy brother

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 21 Mar 2010 08:30 #59060

• habaletaher
  • Current streak: 23 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey JIP,

I can't tell you what you will be after 90 days b/c I fell after 76!! (BUMMER!!!) but I'm assuming you'll still be a good ole Yid fighting to do what's right, and letting your pain push you, not chase you!

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 21 Mar 2010 10:48 #59067

• kanesher
  • Platinum Boarder
JIP, Kol HaKavod; now you've created space between you and the drug you've used to silence and medicate your issues. Now you can approach them, and knock them down one by one.

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 22 Mar 2010 03:43 #59194

• jewinpain
Hey guys, day 56 I can't believe how good u made me feel all of u, I feel like a drunkie these days, sounds like I had atleast a full gallon of Vodka, I'm in a gr8 mood I'm mchazek everyone, I pray much deeper, I feel just happy to be a jew and to have such holy brothers here who help me help others, I know hashem is proud of all of us, the tiferas shlomo says that on pesach night is not like any other night where hashem goes in by chatsos to visit the tzadikim who learn, he just goes down the lowest place like in mitzraim and he comes to see how we jews in our own gulas do and how we cope and he listens to us and pulls us out, that's the holy night ahead of us, so plz fasten ur seat belt hashem is gana take us for a sky ride, pull us out from this dirt and just help us get closer to him, I really thank all of u guys for helping me reach this stage and I thank hashem for giving me the strength to do it and I know w/o I won't make it, he's the driving power, from now on there is no turning back I'm his eved nemon for life iy"h
Good night
I'm falling asleep

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 22 Mar 2010 05:08 #59197

• Halevi
  • Fresh Boarder
Just take it one day at a time, JIP. You're doing great and we are all very proud of you and happy to have you with us.

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 22 Mar 2010 07:46 #59202

• habaletaher
  • Current streak: 23 days
  • Fresh Boarder
I love your vort on the night of the seder!! And by the way, if you are wondering what we are going to smear on our doorposts, it is going to be nothing but our posts right here on GYE, that is our greatest sacrifice, that is where each one of us is makriv himself, that is the avodah zara that we shecht here every day!!!!
Time to create page: 0.60 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes