Welcome, Guest

Many Thanks to all of u from JIP
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Many Thanks to all of u from JIP 10748 Views

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 22 Mar 2010 10:57 #59211

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
  • NOW ONLINE
JIP I want to quote you in today's chizuk e-mail!  ;D
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by .

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 22 Mar 2010 10:59 #59212

• jewinpain
Guard! I'm blushing

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 22 Mar 2010 18:42 #59261

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
jewinpain wrote on 19 Mar 2010 11:43:

Hey folks, as u all know, I've been up. Here for a while now, and u all had a chance to see my struggles and my history, so here I am almost 60 days clean
So now what?? What happens after 90 days, do I become suddenly normal or what

guardureyes wrote on 18 Feb 2010 18:35:

Scientific studies have shown that it takes 90 days to change a neural thought pattern that was ingrained in the brain through addictive behaviors.

Steve wrote on 22 Mar 2010 14:17:

98 days and counting UP!!

Had a cool 'sperience the other night. Went out for ice cream with the family, and walking up to get in line at the counter we came up behind a female dressed in a way that I used to not be able to keep my eyes off of. And that was EXACTLY what went thru my mind at the time - "UH OH!! this view used to fill my consciousness and be all I would want to look at, not be able to keep my eyes off of - BUT NOT TODAY!!" And I was so easily able to divert my eyes WITHOUT ANY SENSE OF LOSS and walk past this person to bring my family into a different line. I was so excited by my freedom, that I outstretched my arms and quietly started to yell I'M FREE!!!! ....

jewinpain wrote on 22 Mar 2010 03:43:

I can't believe how good u made me feel all of u, I feel like a drunkie these days, sounds like I had atleast a full gallon of Vodka, I'm in a gr8 mood I'm mchazek everyone, I pray much deeper, I feel just happy to be a jew and to have such holy brothers here who help me help others, I know hashem is proud of all of us, ......

The Ba'al Shem Tov says that there is a mishpat on Roash Hashana how your year will be.
There is a separate mishpat every day , Adam nidan b'chol yom, on how YOU WILL ACCEPT that year's events. What your mood will be.

JIP: Today you are a ZAKEI B"DIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 22 Mar 2010 18:51 #59262

• jewinpain
Yosef! Speaking about the daily mishpat, I heard a very nice vort from 1 of my speakers who always makes me do thsuvha, he spoke about "that on rosh hashuna hashem sets everyones parnusa, so what if some1 messed up on that day, he didn't pray enough or asked for some stupid things, so now he has to wait another 12 months???? To get his bread for his family the answer was NO, I don't remember where he took it from but here is what he said, in rosh hashuna there is a mishpat and all jews are mfasphshin bmasim, everyone takes upon himself all good things and hashem sees it and puts a "Passed stamp" or our file, so if a person feels during the year he needs to appeal his sentence, all he gota do is, be mfashpesh bmasim and do emesdig thsuvah and he makes his own rosh hashuna , on a cold friday in shvat, so than he can win again to have all good stuff

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 22 Mar 2010 20:06 #59272

• jewinpain
just overcame a  HUGE DEPRESSION CRISIS, i spent a few hours today doing NOTHING just spending time online (only kosher places of course) and in the past this behavior would throw me off balance & make me do bad things (prior to GYE) or getting depressed & starting to curse away after GYE, but today i WON, i am here with you guys laughing at the YH, yes i wasted a lot time doing nothing, but i won’t give in for the depression, i said NO to him he is not gana be sort of הרצחת וגם ירשת i laugh at him, this is what he wants us to give up & i am not it’s still 4:00 2 hours to go & i will go here, i heard a shier a long time ago from a rav here in Brooklyn whom i happen not to like but he said a good tip, he spoke to buchirem in yeshiva, after killing the entire morning sider, 7 suddenly they see its 1:40 they go into panic, so the chavrusa is debating whether to finish off the sider in the politics & make a kabula to start fresh tomorrow or they say no let’s get at least 5 minutes of torah , some will say the former is better as this way they won’t feel good about themselv & they will know tomorrow to watch better on our  time, but the truth is that its masah yitser, just kick him out today don’t let him make a sleep over , as we all know that after a day he is no longer a guest he gains balas on u, so i just adopted that a lot of times & it’s really a good one

Ok back to work now, see Ya l8r

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 22 Mar 2010 20:52 #59286

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
jewinpain wrote on 22 Mar 2010 18:51:

Yosef! Speaking about the daily mishpat, I heard a very nice vort from 1 of my speakers who always makes me do thsuvha, he spoke about "that on rosh hashuna hashem sets everyones parnusa, so what if some1 messed up on that day, he didn't pray enough or asked for some stupid things, so now he has to wait another 12 months???? To get his bread for his family the answer was NO, I don't remember where he took it from but here is what he said, in rosh hashuna there is a mishpat and all jews are mfasphshin bmasim, everyone takes upon himself all good things and hashem sees it and puts a "Passed stamp" or our file, so if a person feels during the year he needs to appeal his sentence, all he gota do is, be mfashpesh bmasim and do emesdig thsuvah and he makes his own rosh hashuna , on a cold friday in shvat, so than he can win again to have all good stuff

The Chozeh of Lublin says that the first 12 days of Nissan correspond to the 12 months of the year. Today is the seventh day - Tishrei. Isn't it interesting that you wrote about having a mid-year Rosh Hashanah TODAY!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 22 Mar 2010 20:54 #59287

• jewinpain
Yes my holy brother every minute of a jew's life down here is intresting again and again

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 22 Mar 2010 21:46 #59293

• jewinpain
update guys! i won on the depression but LOST on the time, i ahve not been able to get myself back to work, can anyone give me a few tips how to beat this stupid internet addicton, i hat this internet takes away all my time than nothing gets done

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 22 Mar 2010 23:14 #59308

• bardichev
Welcome to club

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 23 Mar 2010 06:56 #59354

• habaletaher
  • Current streak: 23 days
  • Fresh Boarder
My little advice? Never laugh at the YH, he's a menuval, a mushchis, a sicko perv, but he demands our respect. We are all here because he has practically beaten us into submission. So while I'm super happy you were able to keep it clean, I would not want to laugh at the YH, you might get him angry...

See this gemara (Succah 37A) about what one amora would say while shaking the lulav, and what the gemara says about it...

רב אחא בר יעקב ממטי ליה ומייתי ליה, אמר: דין גירא בעיניה דסטנא. ולאו מלתא היא, משום דאתי לאיגרויי ביה

But in all other news, keep up the good work, and keep on fighting the good fight!

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 23 Mar 2010 09:12 #59363

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
  • NOW ONLINE
As Dov says, "no arrow in the eye of the Y"H for me. It's Hashem's fight, not mine."

(No need to respect him either though  )
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 23 Mar 2010 11:09 #59367

• jewinpain
Thanks guys for the advice and tips I'll keep it in mind
And let u know 2nite how I dealt with him 2day

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 23 Mar 2010 22:11 #59441

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Glad to hear how well you're doing - keep on rocking!

I think that we're not supposed to actively challenge him...but soemtimes, you really can see the funny side, and being amused helps defuse an otherwise dangerous situation - when you can actually start laughing, because you see through the desire and realize what a lie it is, it can actually be funny!

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 24 Mar 2010 02:00 #59458

• jewinpain
Y does life have to be such a struggle
Wouldn't it be nicer if EVERYTHING was just GR8 for everyone
Hashem would have soooo much nachas from us

Re: JIP is gana make it - but u gota help me 24 Mar 2010 02:18 #59462

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
No, he wouldn't. because then we wouldn't be people, we'd be robots. That's why we're in this world, remember? To deal with situations that seem ridiculously difficult, and build ourselves.

And you're doing a good job, my friend. You are.
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes