Welcome, Guest

Chazak Amenu's climb
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Chazak Amenu's climb 14193 Views

Re: Chazak Amenu's climb 31 Oct 2011 20:23 #123577

• Chazak Amenu
  • Current streak: 378 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I passed my all time high of 55 days! although i did lose a little focus right after...but i am trying to refocus and i didnt fantasize or anything just would get distracted for longer before snapping out of it. today if completed will by my 59th day but for some reason k9 isnt working on my computer today so i am gonna have to let my dad know so he can get on it. i still don't trust myself. I think my SAT went ok but i wont know for a month or two. Also what hasnt helped is that when i tool the SAT i met a girl who i have developed a small crush she is my second crush i have ever really had and i have never fantasized about her because i have respect for the girls i "like". but i do have a tendency to feel a little lonely and it makes me feel like i want gf. and i know i cant have one so i try to not think about it too much i am hoping since i met her once the "crush" will wear off in a few days or weeks.
Last Edit: by .

Re: Chazak Amenu's climb 31 Oct 2011 20:35 #123578

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1199 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazal Tov CA! KUTGW!!!!

Gevura!
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends

Re: Chazak Amenu's climb 31 Oct 2011 20:38 #123582

• bardichev
KOT!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Chazak Amenu's climb 02 Nov 2011 21:42 #123977

• Chazak Amenu
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you guys! still going ok hopefully good feedback will keep coming!

Re: Chazak Amenu's climb 03 Nov 2011 01:51 #124019

• Dov
  • Administrator
Reality is really not that bad a thing to get to really know well.....and we can even develop a crush on it. Really.
And shouldn't we? If we do not, what does that say about us?

Haha!

Food for thought.

Enjoy it with chulent.
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: Chazak Amenu's climb 03 Nov 2011 04:47 #124032

• Chazak Amenu
  • Platinum Boarder
yeah i never really thought about it that way. i suppose it is really much more healthy to crush over a girl who has an attractive personality and appearance than a girl who i have never met before on the internet. I know i should limit how much i think of a girl (the crush IS wearing off by the way. I am feeling more like i would like to meet AGAIN so i could get to know her better and she could know me better. because obviously what i was feeling was based on maybe a 20 min conversation) because there is nothing i can do about the way I feel as an orthodox Jew and therefore i am pretty much wasting my time because chances are I will never see her again and even if i do the best i can do is to be friendly and polite because I cant really express my feelings. sheesh the mind of a hormonal 16 year old. confusing times. I am glad to notice though that i am emotionally and physically attracted to nice jewish orthodox girls who dress modestly. rather than girls who don't.

Re: Chazak Amenu's climb 10 Nov 2011 22:52 #125136

• Chazak Amenu
  • Platinum Boarder
So I have been on a streak of 69 days and if i complete today it will be 70 and level 6. Just wanted to update. Have a good Shabbos!

Re: Chazak Amenu's climb 11 Nov 2011 01:22 #125176

• Dov
  • Administrator
Geshmak!
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: Chazak Amenu's climb 11 Nov 2011 16:56 #125238

• Chazak Amenu
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you, so i did it i am 70 days clean, i tried updating my chart (the online one i keep track normally on a print out) i haven't updated my online one for more than a year and i wasnt sure so how...so now according my wall i am over 300 days clean. anyway doesn't really matter. Have a good shabbos everyone!

Re: Chazak Amenu's climb 11 Nov 2011 17:13 #125244

• gevura shebyesod
  • Platinum Boarder
Wow!!! Keep it going!!!!

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
- General Grant

Re: Chazak Amenu's climb 11 Nov 2011 17:20 #125250

• Chazak Amenu
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you! just want to reiterate i am NOT over 300 days clean that is an ERROR! I am 70 days clean (pretty good i think I really wanna keep going it is getting kind of difficult to take it one day at a time however).

Re: Chazak Amenu's climb 11 Nov 2011 17:27 #125254

• gevura shebyesod
  • Platinum Boarder
I understood that part. 70 days is no small potatoes either!

HAve a great Shabbos.

Gevura!

- General Grant

Re: Chazak Amenu's climb 11 Nov 2011 21:01 #125280

• Dov
  • Administrator
Of all the days I have ever been sober and possibly ever will be sober iy"H, the best day of all, by far, to be sober, was always today.

Not just a cute-ism.

Re: Chazak Amenu's climb 16 Nov 2011 21:07 #125727

• Chazak Amenu
  • Platinum Boarder
so i completed my 75th day, and it feels pretty good i just need to refocus and take it one day at a time. hopefully in a few days i will update again.

Re: Chazak Amenu's climb 20 Nov 2011 16:07 #126130

• Chazak Amenu
  • Platinum Boarder
Completed my 79th day and feels pretty good. I am really trying to take it one day at a time here but it IS hard! I really hope and prey I will be able to update you guys again soon with more great news! I am so blessed!
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes