Welcome, Guest

Kedusha's Progress
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Kedusha's Progress 76908 Views

Re: Kedusha's Progress 10 Jun 2009 21:23 #6055

• bardichev
kedusha
keep it up you are firing away !!!
h&H
bardichev
Last Edit: by would like to be in control of myself.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 11 Jun 2009 23:03 #6115

• bardichev
kedusha zeeskite

so quiet today
are you taking a well deseved bardichever day off?

KIT

KUTGW

h&H
b
Last Edit: by yeshua.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 12 Jun 2009 15:08 #6152

• kedusha
  • Current streak: 717 days
  • Administrator
Boruch Hashem, I'm up to 25 days.

Bardichev, believe it or not, I was too busy yesterday to write any posts!  But thanks for thinking of me! 

By the way, my daughter graduated from high school this week.  I was delighted to be sober/clean and, thus, able to shep Nachas from the event!  One of the Rabbanim who spoke stated very clearly that the Internet is THE challenge of our generation, much as Shmiras Shabbos was THE Nisayon two generations ago.  He urged the young ladies to make sure that their future homes are protected.
Just as an alcoholic needs to avoid that first sip, a lust addict needs to avoid that first slip.Slip today? No way! ;)Fall today? No way, Jose'!
Last Edit: by christianfather.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 12 Jun 2009 17:17 #6158

• bardichev
MAZEL TOV!!

YOU WILL SOON BE A HAPPY AND HOLY SHVER AND AN EVEN HAPPIER AND HOLIER ZAYDIE

gut shabbos
bardichev
Last Edit: by .

Re: Kedusha's Progress 12 Jun 2009 19:03 #6165

• kedusha
  • Administrator
Bardichev,

You always have something nice to say!

Amein!
Just as an alcoholic needs to avoid that first sip, a lust addict needs to avoid that first slip.Slip today? No way! ;)Fall today? No way, Jose'!
Last Edit: by tzaddik90.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 13 Jun 2009 22:02 #6192

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 745 days
Chart updated!  ;D
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 14 Jun 2009 03:10 #6210

• kedusha
  • Administrator
Thank you, R. Guard.

Boruch Hashem, I'm up to 26 days.
Last Edit: by realsimcha.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 14 Jun 2009 06:02 #6213

• Noorah BAmram
  • Current streak: 3710 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Kedusha, mazal tov on your daughter's HS graduation!!!

May you have much yiddish nachas and nachas  d"kedusha"
I noticed with my own children that I appreciate all their sweetness and accomplishments much more now when I'm not in the "ltaavuh yvakesh nifrad" mode!!
I enjoy my blessing much more now, without the heavy weight of guilt, without the burden of all the deceit that was part and parcel of my day to day (former) existence.
Rooting 4 U
Your new friend and fellow strugler.
NB
[b]כי שבע יפול צדיק וקם[/b] 
A Tzadik is he who continues to  bounce back after he hits bottom, even a hundred times !!!!!Rav Don Segal Shlita
Last Edit: by abe45.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 14 Jun 2009 14:58 #6240

• kedusha
  • Administrator
Boruch Hashem, I'm up to 27 days.

Noorah - thank you very much for the kind words, and a hearty Amein to your Berachos.  I agree with your point 100%.
Last Edit: by Dgedolim.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 14 Jun 2009 16:47 #6243

• bardichev
hazach =27 vhazohar lchai haolamim

kedusha I am so proud you let us know your age group

it is such a gevaldigge chizzuk

oftentimes we think what does the Y"H want from me ? am I going to take this with me to my kever??

the teretz is morai virabboisai ther are yiddin like kedusha who are living proof that it is never tool ate in the game to change course !!!

YOU GOTTA  BE IN IT TO WIN IT!!!!!

bardichev

Re: Kedusha's Progress 14 Jun 2009 17:54 #6245

• Hoping
  • Current streak: 361 days
  • Gold Boarder
Bardichev's words really resonated with me. The concern that I would take my sins to my grave was what really got me going. It is true that it is never
to late to change and it is also true that it is OK if I fight the YH till the day I die. That will actually be the biggest Zechus. We are not fighting the YH as a process to get through in order to be able to get back to normal life; the fight wih the YH is the essence of our existence and that is what will stand before the Kisay Hakavod on the Yom Hadin Hagadol. I hope that my place will be close to the Tzaddikim who inspire us with there battle with the YH on this site.
Last Edit: by Yosef--Tikun HaYesod.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 14 Jun 2009 18:06 #6247

• bardichev
hoping you are  tzadik yesod olam

hoping wrote on 14 Jun 2009 17:54:

We are not fighting the YH as a process to get through in order to be able to get back to normal life; the fight wih the YH is the essence of our existence

what takes me three days to write you so succinctlty summed up!!!

halevay the heiliger Guard shlitta uses this quote ,it is too good to pass up.

i will embellish on it soon be"H put in the spirit of kol hamosif migaraeya I will leave it now for the gem that it is

please everyone on this site think about this quote... IT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!

h&h
bardichev
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2009 18:13 by thanks613.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 14 Jun 2009 18:50 #6251

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 745 days
BEAUTIFUL!! THAT NEEDS TO GO INTO A CHIZUK E-MAIL.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by despair.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 15 Jun 2009 15:07 #6281

• kedusha
  • Administrator
Thank you Hoping for the great insight.  I am gratified that it made its debut on my post.  What an honor!

Bardichev - I'm not sure where I disclosed my age.  It's not in my profile.  Not that it's a big deal.  I guess you mean that, if my daughter graduated from high school, I'm probably over 40 (which is true).

Boruch Hashem, I am up to 28 days.

Last Edit: 15 Jun 2009 17:41 by tshuvah5771.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 15 Jun 2009 17:36 #6298

• bardichev
ah bardichever kup
Last Edit: by yidishkind.
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes