Welcome, Guest

Kedusha's Progress
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Kedusha's Progress 76917 Views

Re: Kedusha's Progress 09 Aug 2009 17:52 #11315

• Dov
  • Administrator
working on it
thanks, pal
i don't like kilbasa anyway...
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Last Edit: by Shtieg123.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 13 Aug 2009 14:08 #12061

• kedusha
  • Current streak: 717 days
  • Administrator
Boruch Hashem, I am up to 87 days. 

Chart is updated.

Just as an alcoholic needs to avoid that first sip, a lust addict needs to avoid that first slip.Slip today? No way! ;)Fall today? No way, Jose'!
Last Edit: by 1234yaakov56789.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 13 Aug 2009 14:16 #12064

• bardichev
NOOOOOOOOORAH OFF THE LADDER

E.L.
STOP TANTZING FOR A SECON

WE NEEEEEEED  A BIG SUPPLY OF WOOD FORD

FOR SHABBOS PRSHAS "RE-EH"!!!!!!

Last Edit: by neshamashelleish.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 13 Aug 2009 14:41 #12068

• tester613
  • Current streak: 286 days
  • Gold Boarder
Hot Chulent kiddush.  This is gonna be big one!
Kedusha, I hope you have a speech prepared.
Last Edit: by itstimetostop.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 13 Aug 2009 15:03 #12074

• Dov
  • Administrator
Heiligeh friends -
Just a piece of good advice:
Check out the Nesivos Sholom (1st piece) on parshas Re'eh (my bar mitzvah parsha, yipee!) It is a tremendous help for moi.
Good Shabbos!!
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Last Edit: by gonnaovercome.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 13 Aug 2009 20:01 #12148

• Tomim2B
-- deleted --
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2010 02:15 by .

Re: Kedusha's Progress 16 Aug 2009 04:24 #12426

• kedusha
  • Administrator
With endless gratitude to the Ribono Shel Olam and to the GYE Chevra, I have reached the 90-day milestone, with 4 days to spare before Rosh Chodesh Elul.  I look forward, b'Ezras Hashem, to building upon this accomplishment, one day at a time.

R. Guard, I tried to update my chart, but now I'm not on either the 90-day chart nor the Wall of Hashem's Honor chart.  I am confident that you will take care of this!  

Just as an alcoholic needs to avoid that first sip, a lust addict needs to avoid that first slip.Slip today? No way! ;)Fall today? No way, Jose'!
Last Edit: 16 Aug 2009 04:28 by benyochid.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 16 Aug 2009 05:00 #12431

• Tomim2B
Wow! What an achievement!

Keep going strong! 

2B
Last Edit: by mar ukvah.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 16 Aug 2009 05:32 #12434

• Holy Yid
  • Current streak: 92 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Keep the mind engaged and the soul content
Keep it up forever past 90
זכרני נא, זכרני נא, וחזקני נא אך הפעם הזה, הפעם הזה, האלקים, ואנקמה נקם אחת משתי עיני, מפלשתים
Last Edit: by Cybergrinder.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 16 Aug 2009 20:33 #12570

• Sturggle
  • Current streak: 178 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Kedusha! Huge Shkoyach! MAZAL TOV!! May this milestone lead you on to climb over many more mountains and spread THE KEDUSHA!!

Dov, happy bday!
Last Edit: by bluesky.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 17 Aug 2009 14:45 #12697

• bardichev
Last Edit: by Strugglinglubavitcher.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 17 Aug 2009 15:29 #12708

• battleworn
                                          MAZEL TOV! MAZEL TOV!

"Yes dear malachel I can see KEDUSHA over there!"

When a neshomoh looks down and sees this kind of extreme kidush shem shomayim it agrees to come down to this world full of tumah! This is the pupose of creation -schechina b'tachtonim at it's best!

Hashem should grant you a life of ever increasing KEDUSHA! Please keep being michazek us!
Last Edit: 17 Aug 2009 15:31 by Consultviktor.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 17 Aug 2009 17:33 #12751

• battleworn
Kedusha Hatzadik, your reaching 90 days reminded me of something I posted months ago, which I would like to reissue in your and E.L's honor. The lesson -of course- applies to everyone here.

Lechvod the ba'alei simcha, I want to share with you all, a powerful vort from R' Tzvi Meir.
In kedusha -which we say 4 times a day, we praise Hashem with the words of the malachim. We know that in the upper worlds the saying of kedusha is a very major and central event, so let's take a close look at what we, and the malachim, say:
"Kadosh...Hashem, miloh chol ha'aretz kivodo". Keep in mind that the malachim have a much better view than us. They know that there are a tremendous amount of worlds out there. And even within this world, Aretz -the earth- is pathetically small compared to the whole universe. So what kind of praise is this, that the whole earth is full of kivod hashem? The more you think about it, the more ridiculous it seems! If you were to praise the president of the U.S. that he rules over a whole neighborhood, or even a whole building, it still wouldn't be nearly as ridiculous!

THE ANSWER IS, THAT THE ULTIMATE PRAISE OF HASHEM -THE ULTIMATE KIDUSH HASHEM, IS WHEN HIS KAVOD IS SEEN IN THE LEAST LIKELY PLACE,

WHICH, OF COURSE, IS THIS DARK WORLD WHICH IS FULL OF TUMAH!

AND IT FOLLOWS, THAT THE EPITOME OF THIS ULTIMATE FORM OF KIDUSH HASHEM IS, OF COURSE, IN THE DARKEST PARTS OF THIS WORLD!

THESE GREAT TZADIKIM  , FOUND THEMSELVES ENTRENCHED IN THE GRIP OF TUMAH ITSELF -BE'IMKEI HAKLIPOS,

AND THEY WENT AND FOUGHT HASHEM'S BATTLE --OVER THERE BE'IMKEI HAKLIPOS.      THEY REVEALED HASHEMS GLORY

IN THE MIDST OF THE DARKEST DARK OF ALL DARKS. THIS IS THE GREATEST AND MOST PERFECT KIDUSH HASHEM THAT CAN POSSIBLY BE!!!

If only we would fully appreciate this, we would be so full of simcha, that the menuval wouldn't be able to get anywhere near us! But at-least let's try our best.

RABOSAI! We were given the monumental mission of revealing the shechina in places and ways that could never been imagined before. Hashem chose us -from all the neshomos of Klal Yisroel- for this mission, because he knew we can do it. He believes in us, so shouldn't we? And we should be full of pride and simcha, that Hashem chose us for this highly sensitive mission!

LET'S DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Last Edit: by jew1597.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 17 Aug 2009 18:26 #12762

• Sturggle
  • Current streak: 178 days
  • Platinum Boarder
battleworn wrote on 17 Aug 2009 17:33:

Can someone help me get Kedusha on my shoulders?!
Last Edit: by eronan.

Re: Kedusha's Progress 17 Aug 2009 18:29 #12765

• kedusha
  • Administrator
struggle wrote on 17 Aug 2009 18:26:

battleworn wrote on 17 Aug 2009 17:33:

Can someone help me get Kedusha on my shoulders?!

I'll climb on, but only if someone provides the Bardichever Nigun!
Last Edit: by ITIC.
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes