Welcome, Guest

I'm trying the 90 day thing again...
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: I'm trying the 90 day thing again... 5283 Views

Re: I'm trying the 90 day thing again... 04 Feb 2010 07:55 #51095

• onelife
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Gold Boarder
dear AN,
its now or never!

just do that, as long as its in your hand you won't be clean. is that clear??

the first steps in your journey  must be helped by external means such as let the GUE GABBAI your password.

no chance accept of that.

i promise to you to my little experience, the strong urge won't be forever, just the first two or three weeks and than you will see that you need it less and less.

BEHAZLACHA CHAVER,
make us happy and tell us that you threw the password to the hell.
Last Edit: by .

Re: I'm trying the 90 day thing again... 05 Feb 2010 11:27 #51400

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Go for it ano!! Just do it!!! And no presentation anymore, cuz you dont enjoy them! >                              :D

Re: I'm trying the 90 day thing again... 09 Feb 2010 22:53 #52321

• ano nymous
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
@ imtrying, I'm not sure what you mean by "no presentation"

All right guys, I finally did it. After installing K9 almost a week and a half ago and making sure it doesn't block anything I need access to on my laptop (I didn't touch the filter during this trial run; if it blocked it I didn't go to it) or interfere in any way with what I need to do, I had NOYA change the password and the administrator email address. I realize that the filter is just a helpful tool and not the real solution (especially because I'm sure I can get around it fairly easily, although I have not looked up how to do it and do not intend to); I'm continuing to work on myself in the hopes that (hopefully sooner rather than later) I will get "there," wherever that is...
So that's it! I've got almost a week and a half clean and I hope to report back soon with more. I've got plenty to keep me busy B"H and I'm hoping to gather some steam as we head towards the holiday of inebriation (i.e. pour 'em). Keep it up all you guys (and guests, what are you waiting for  ??? ) :D :D

Re: I'm trying the 90 day thing again... 09 Feb 2010 22:59 #52323

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
WELCOME BACK ANO!!!!!!!!!

And i was referring to the presentation i made earlier on your thread. In which you didnt even have the patience to check it out! So im saying no more of those!

Re: I'm trying the 90 day thing again... 09 Feb 2010 23:10 #52328

• ano nymous
  • Platinum Boarder
imtrying25 wrote on 09 Feb 2010 22:59:

WELCOME BACK ANO!!!!!!!!!

And i was referring to the presentation i made earlier on your thread. In which you didnt even have the patience to check it out! So im saying no more of those!

Ohhhh I get it now :D

Why do you say welcome BACK? I never went anywhere!! Where are you (on gchat, that is)????

Re: I'm trying the 90 day thing again... 09 Feb 2010 23:12 #52329

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
Waddya mean?? You havnt been on for awhile, no?? Or am i simply getting spaced out in my old age??

Whatever it is its nice to have you around!!!

Man can you come to israel?? Please?? Its gonna be so boring bein hazemanim!! :-\

Re: I'm trying the 90 day thing again... 10 Feb 2010 05:41 #52375

• ano nymous
  • Platinum Boarder
Nope, I can't come. I don't want to have a bad hasbpo'oh on you.

Re: I'm trying the 90 day thing again... 11 Feb 2010 01:19 #52623

• yona18
  • Current streak: 4500 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey Anon,

Keep up the good work, dude.

We just have to live, and really live. Then we realize that what we have given up wasn't life at all.

Re: I'm trying the 90 day thing again... 17 Feb 2010 12:25 #53788

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
IT calling ANON Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Made sure not to make it too long this time

Re: I'm trying the 90 day thing again... 12 Mar 2010 00:04 #57623

• ano nymous
  • Platinum Boarder
Quick update:
I've got two weeks together now. Thanks NOYA (and tomim2b and silentbattle and everyone else) for all the help. DCs calls are still great (as usual) and I read the forum here whenever I'm bored and need something constructive to do. I know I should post more, but I don't always have what to say. I love watching this forum grow and grow and grow :D

Re: I'm trying the 90 day thing again... 12 Mar 2010 05:27 #57755

• Steve
  • Current streak: 5034 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I
Anon,

Thanx for being part of the crew. It's gonna be greta getting to know you more and more. Don't be bashful, speak up in the DC Calls, you've got a LOT to offer.

Be Cool, Jewel, and have a GREAT SHABBOS!!

Steve
No one is so small that he can not give help, and no one is so big that he doesn't need it.

Kol HaOlam Kulo, Gesher Tzar Meod, V'HaIkkar: Lo L'Pacheid Klal.

Re: I'm trying the 90 day thing again... 12 Mar 2010 14:31 #57874

• yona18
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey Anon,

Welcome back to the WOH! Wow, two weeks already? Time flies - it feels like yesterday you were showing me five days clean. You're gonna make it again dude! We're both gonna make it IYH! Have an awesome awesome Shabbos!

Re: I'm trying the 90 day thing again... 21 Mar 2010 21:39 #59138

• ano nymous
  • Platinum Boarder
MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY

This is your captain speaking. I do believe we are going down! Prepare for impact!

:'( :'(

All right guys. I'm here for some real honesty.
This past few days has been brutal. I'm in a tailspin and completely out of control. I'd like to stabilize this craft again so I can continue onward. I feel like I've lost everything I've gained since I joined this site about a year and a half ago. That little guy in my head is running around freely again. I don't have any idea what to do, and I don't feel like giving up and just resigning myself to acting this way, even though I know many people, including many of those around me, are doing just that. I don't want to live my life "only" looking at this sh** occasionally, even if it stayed right there and I never did anything worse than that or anything illegal or whatnot, and I'm sure there are plenty of people who are able to do that. But I don't want to be one of them. I hope some of you have something helpful to say, but even if nobody responds, at least I've gotten this out of my brain and written it out. Cya later,
Ano

Re: I'm trying the 90 day thing again... 21 Mar 2010 22:00 #59142

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Ano Nymous wrote on 21 Mar 2010 21:39:

All right guys. I'm here for some real honesty.
This past few days has been brutal. I'm in a tailspin and completely out of control. I'd like to stabilize this craft again so I can continue onward. I feel like I've lost everything I've gained since I joined this site about a year and a half ago. That little guy in my head is running around freely again. I don't have any idea what to do, and I don't feel like giving up and just resigning myself to acting this way, even though I know many people, including many of those around me, are doing just that. I don't want to live my life "only" looking at this sh** occasionally, even if it stayed right there and I never did anything worse than that or anything illegal or whatnot, and I'm sure there are plenty of people who are able to do that. But I don't want to be one of them. I hope some of you have something helpful to say, but even if nobody responds, at least I've gotten this out of my brain and written it out. Cya later,
Ano

Ano, see yiddle's cry for help here and Dov's deep and beautiful reply.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: I'm trying the 90 day thing again... 25 Mar 2010 18:36 #59636

• yona18
  • Platinum Boarder
Oh Anon,

Give me a big hug. I need a hug anyway and I think you do too.

This is tough, no?
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes