Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: victory 38205 Views

Re: victory 25 Aug 2009 09:06 #14009

• battleworn
Oy Ribono Shel Olam! Look at these beautiful yidden! - look what devoted children You have! In their zechus, have rachmonus on Am Yisroel and bring the Ge'ulah!

E.L. Just today I had decided to put something like that on my computer and I forgot to. Then I saw your post and it reminded me to do it right away.
Last Edit: by yakovm.

Re: victory 25 Aug 2009 21:53 #14196

• Pintele Yid
Efshar Letaken wrote on 25 Aug 2009 04:35:

GYE is my home page.

On the top of my screen I have a banner that reads "Today is the First Day of the rest of My Life"

And I have a shivisi hashem l'negdi somid menorah on the wall next to my screen.

E.L.

Tayara Tayara Rashke,

You are an inspiration to all of us - and 3 steps ahead

One other thought. Before you sit down in front of the computer for 1 minute pray to Hashem that you have no Nissayon today with the computer.

Love,

Pintele Yid (Especially compared to you)

Last Edit: by abcde.

Re: victory 26 Aug 2009 17:48 #14340

• Tomim2B
Hey Rashkebehag, you can svhitz here on GYE with the rest of us. We don't see you much, and we hope you'd post more often. 

This is where the action is!

2B
Last Edit: by letmesavemymarriage1.

Re: victory 28 Aug 2009 02:06 #14601

• rashkebehag
thanks everybdy. your ideas helped me go through the nisayon much easier this time.
Last Edit: by Menuchas Hanefesh.

Re: victory 28 Aug 2009 15:01 #14652

• Pintele Yid
Tizkeh La'alos Lema'ala Lema'ala!
Last Edit: by Gonna Win.

Re: victory 17 Sep 2009 15:05 #18726

• me3
  • Current streak: 97 days
  • Platinum Boarder
A Rashkebehag

Did you just cruise through 90 without anybody noticing? Come on update your chart!

It's early (In the USA) but we are ready to start pouring the drinks.

Also how about Shmu, he also seems to have made (pending update) Anybody seen him?

Keep us posted.
Last Edit: by ויחרד יצחק.

Re: victory 17 Sep 2009 20:44 #18836

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
He doesn't have access to the computer, but he wrote me by cell phone to update his chart.
YES, HE PAST 90 JUST A FEW DAYS AGO!!

MAZAL TOV TZADIK!

Phew, took out all my koichos to use such a big font.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by Sknnyleon.

Re: victory 17 Sep 2009 20:50 #18838

• Dov
  • Administrator
guardureyes wrote on 17 Sep 2009 20:44:

MAZAL TOV TZADIK!Phew, took out all my koichos to use such a big font.

Hodu LaShem ki Tov, ki leOlam Chasdo!!
...and it's so nice to hear from you, Rashke-mann!
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Last Edit: by youngwife.

Re: victory 17 Sep 2009 20:51 #18839

• bardichev
Last Edit: by AspiringMensch.

Re: victory 22 Sep 2009 14:33 #19349

• rashkebehag
thank everyone I am not  here often because I have no Internet till after succuos so I don't really deserve muuch credit
Last Edit: by Graftedin.

Re: victory 22 Sep 2009 14:43 #19360

• battleworn
Rashke, מזל טוב

It has nothing to do with credit! The point is that you have to appreciate Hashem's gift and continue to build on it. And you have to realize that this is the real YOU! You are accomplishing tremendous things and bringing Moshiach! Keep on going higher and higher! You are a tremendous source of chizuk for all of us!
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2009 14:46 by Pestraizy.

Re: victory 23 Sep 2009 17:28 #19869

• Dov
  • Administrator
battleworn wrote on 22 Sep 2009 14:43:

Rashke, מזל טוב

It has nothing to do with credit! The point is that you have to appreciate Hashem's gift and continue to build on it. And you have to realize that this is the real YOU! You are accomplishing tremendous things and bringing Moshiach! Keep on going higher and higher! You are a tremendous source of chizuk for all of us!
Amen to that!!
Mazel uvracha Rashkebeee!!
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Last Edit: by tikvahyesh.

Re: victory 23 Sep 2009 18:36 #19898

• Hoping
  • Current streak: 361 days
  • Gold Boarder
Mazel tov Rashkebehag!
Last Edit: by Csgo.

Re: victory 27 Oct 2009 21:17 #25912

• rashkebehag
Hello everybody, I am back with my computer and already feel the struggle. i have come up with a plan which I have used for other nisyonos and feel it could work here too. try imagining yourself sitting in front of an unfiltered computer with no one around. you feel the rush of excitement about where you can go with it chas v'shalom. then, imagine yourself overcoming the YH and doing your regular bussiness and walking away from the computer. Feel the sense of satisfaction. You are building up your self control muscles. It has worked on cigarettes and I am sure this exercise will help here too. I read about it in the Mishpacha Magazine and I think its a powerful too. I will expound on it more if you are interested.
Last Edit: by Gifted 123.

Re: victory 27 Oct 2009 21:25 #25914

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
First of all, welcome back!

Second of all, please do expand on it. It sounds like a good tip to share in a Chizuk e-mail!

Third of all, did you see today's Chizuk e-mail? It is very very powerful (#615) AND HOLDS THE SECRET to succeeding in this "struggle"

Fourth of all, I forget.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by kindfull.
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes