Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: victory 38208 Views

Re: victory 23 Jul 2009 18:17 #9549

• bardichev
YES THIS IS A MAJOR YESOD I WILL BE"H  EXPOUND ON IT

ooops upper case
b
Last Edit: by .

Re: victory 23 Jul 2009 19:51 #9565

• rashkebehag
I havent been here for a couple of days and I want to thank the berdichever for his great vort although 7up should look up a page to see what i meant by that name, quite different than the holy berdichever's pshat. they say there are many ways to fight the YH and through self esteem like B. is espousing can be very effective. the proof is that it is probably one of the hardest. most people tht lose the battle is because of lack of self esteem. anyway, I would like to announce the close of another clean week since i am not here on fridays during the summer. I have no words to thank all of you for bringing me to this milestone. When i have my Old Williamsburgh on Shabbos I will have you all in mind, By the way I hope you don't drink  when you make a l'chaim. [img][/img]
Last Edit: by volvi.

Re: victory 23 Jul 2009 20:04 #9568

• bardichev
gevaldiGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Last Edit: by Helpme613.

Re: victory 03 Aug 2009 18:03 #10546

• rashkebehag
today is August 3 and i am still OK. please update my chart i forgot how to do it myself
Last Edit: by agirl.

Re: victory 03 Aug 2009 18:04 #10548

• bardichev
RABBEINU

I MISSED

YOU!!!!!!!

Last Edit: by Yossel99.

Re: victory 03 Aug 2009 21:29 #10575

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
I was afraid you left us! I updated your chart, but for next time, just go to this page: guardyoureyes.org/woh/login.php

Username: rashkebehag
Password: gye

And press "Still Clean"
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by .

Re: victory 10 Aug 2009 17:10 #11409

• rashkebehag
thank you, i just updated, i have no idea how to insert all these cute pix in the right place. also, how to make a quote and such things, I am not so computer savvy, do you have a tutorial somewhere on the forum.  :-[ hey! I just tried one and it worked, funny i couldn't do it before, :-\  Now, who puts in the pictures on the side? the one for Berdichev is hilarious
Last Edit: by mayim.

Re: victory 10 Aug 2009 19:06 #11435

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Rashkebehag, welcome back. Where've you been? I chose you a perfect picture for you!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by Oku.

Re: victory 10 Aug 2009 23:32 #11503

• mggsbms
  • Current streak: 12 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Rabbi Guard I didn't know you give that service to, do you have something for me ?
Aka -  Mischadeish075 Email mischadeish075@gmail.com
Last Edit: by HLY.

Re: victory 23 Aug 2009 03:21 #13730

• rashkebehag
sorry I havent been around. No time now but i am happy to report that I am still clean. I am running a crisis right now about my parnasa please be Mispallel for me Bsoch sh'ar bnei Yisroel. You dont have my name so just call me  Hamechune Rashkebehag in your tefilos
Last Edit: by Mashiachiscoming.

Re: victory 23 Aug 2009 14:15 #13766

• bardichev
AHHHH SHALOM ALEIIIICHEM MOREINU  VIRABBEINUUU

VUU IS GEVEN DI ZUMMER "DACHA"?

GEVALDIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG  TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!!!!
Last Edit: by Yeshtikvah613.

Re: victory 23 Aug 2009 17:19 #13784

• Dov
  • Administrator
Hi Rashke!!
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Last Edit: by שויתי.

Re: victory 24 Aug 2009 18:58 #13949

• rashkebehag
Hello everybody, I don't go away in the summer I stay home and shvitz when I am not protected by my AC. I come in to the office only rarely thats why I don't post often, but I appreciate the replies I get, My main nisayon are the few minutes that I sit in front of the computer in the summer. in the winter its all day because I am in the office that long. Knowing that there are chevra out there rooting for me helps me a velt.
Last Edit: by yirashomayim.

Re: victory 24 Aug 2009 21:33 #13974

• Pintele Yid
Hi Rashke,

Is there anything you can think of to put on or near your computer screen to help you with your Nisayon? One idea is to make GYE your home page

Pintele Yid
Last Edit: by whybesam.

Re: victory 25 Aug 2009 04:35 #14003

• Efshar Letaken
  • Current streak: 194 days
  • Platinum Boarder
GYE is my home page.

On the top of my screen I have a banner that reads "Today is the First Day of the rest of My Life"

And I have a shivisi hashem l'negdi somid menorah on the wall next to my screen.

E.L.
Last Edit: by SevenTimes.
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes