Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: victory 38210 Views

Re: victory 15 Jul 2009 19:11 #8875

• Efshar Letaken
  • Current streak: 194 days
  • Platinum Boarder
After the 3rd shot they all taste the same!
Last Edit: by faige345.

Re: victory 15 Jul 2009 20:50 #8888

• Dov
  • Administrator
I think we need Reb London in here, and quick!

:o
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Last Edit: by rjcohen.

Re: victory 15 Jul 2009 20:52 #8889

• bardichev
rebbe reb ber SHALOM ALEICHEM!!!!

whats going on a kiddush??

where im running
let me just roll up my gartel
B
Last Edit: by .

Re: victory 15 Jul 2009 22:03 #8900

• rashkebehag
Let me say this, when I got into this i was in for serious stuff, after all purity is a very serious matter and i couldn't understand where was the place for humor, I checked other threads and was shocked to read all the banter going on. Now that this topic has turned this way i am beginnining to understand as i fight the baal dovor. This is making us a club and the club is made up of warriors. By sharing our stories and our jokes we bond together and fight together. It''s like serving tikkun for our neshamos while we are alive. so drink l'chaim on your woodford or old williamsburgh and let's enjoy life adn our victories over the baal dovor.
Last Edit: by penispleasure.

Re: victory 15 Jul 2009 22:15 #8901

• bardichev
1000000% R-I-G-H-T !!!!!!
Last Edit: by beattheyezter.

Re: victory 16 Jul 2009 11:37 #8921

• battleworn
Rashke, the only jokes that can get me to laugh are the jokes of my holy fellow warriors. Now you understand why.
Last Edit: by jewgrowing.

Re: victory 16 Jul 2009 21:43 #8971

• rashkebehag
first of all I might not be by my computer tomorrow so I am reporting another clean week b'ezras Hashem. Guard, please make the cheshbon for me, thank you.
boruch hashem , the computer was always a trigger for me, when I would sit down in front of it by habit I would think, what can I search for?. Now, when I sit down, I think, let's see, what are my fellow warriors up to? this completely distracts me from bad thoughts and I know that I can't let my friends down with another fall.
I guess I really should visit other threads more often to see what I can add there. Which topic does anyone suggest I visit? There are so many I can't spend so much time checking them all out.
Last Edit: by hashempleasehelp.

Re: victory 16 Jul 2009 21:52 #8972

• Efshar Letaken
  • Current streak: 194 days
  • Platinum Boarder
they r all gr8! that would be a hard call to make.
Last Edit: by spartacus100.

Re: victory 19 Jul 2009 11:20 #9055

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Dear Rashkebehag, Keep up the good work. You are giving Hashem great pleasure!

I am reporting another clean week b'ezras Hashem. Guard, please make the cheshbon for me, thank you.

No more need for ME to make the cheshbon! The "Wall of Honor" does it FOR you! We created a new "automated" 90 Day Wall of Honor chart to make it easier for everyone (it is still under construction, but it is already functional).
Click here to see the new automated chart.

From now on, you can updated yourself manually. The chart automatically keeps track of how many days you are clean and what Level you are on, each time you update.

Here are the RULES for the new chart:
- You must update yourself at least once a week.
- If you do not update yourself for over a week, your name becomes RED.
- If you do not update for two weeks, your name falls off the chart.
(Even if you fall off the chart, your name remains in our database, so you can choose to go back on the chart by logging in with your username and password and pressing "edit profile" and then selecting "Put me on the chart").

To update yourself, click here to Login.
Type in your username: Rashkebehag
The password for everyone on the chart is currently: GYE
(you can change your password by clicking "edit your profile" at the bottom)
To update the chart, choose "Still Clean" and then press "Update Chart"

We hope you enjoy this new feature. It is one of many new features that we are working on.
Please send us any remarks about the new system, or if you think something should be different or that we should add/change anything.

Keep strong!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: 19 Jul 2009 11:25 by .

Re: victory 20 Jul 2009 23:50 #9170

• rashkebehag
thanks, i logged in and it works great, I am 34 days clean and feel no urge to ruin it.
Last Edit: by chizuk.

Re: victory 23 Jul 2009 15:53 #9527

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Great! But keep posting here... No "automated chart" beats REAL FRIENDS!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by SoSad.

Re: victory 23 Jul 2009 17:35 #9542

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
Okay,

I hope you dont mind my ignorance. This non-gemorah kop really wants to know what rashkebehag stands for.

And I fully agree with rashkebehag - I dont know who is encouraging all this leitzanius on such a serious forum, but I think they aught to behave themselves......

If you want a totally SERIOUS thread, try mine! ;D
Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"
Last Edit: 23 Jul 2009 17:38 by חיים עד העולם.

Re: victory 23 Jul 2009 17:43 #9545

• bardichev
RA rabbaan
SH shel
K kol
B bnei
HAG hagola

leader of the jewish people in exile

this is no joke

the sfurim bring this idea  fro yosef hatzaddik

mi GADOL babayis hazeh

when the YH tries to tell you how insignificant you are and how your  itsy bitsy aveira has no affect

THEN YOU STAND TALL AND SAY HEY YOU NASTINESS DO YOU RWALIZE WHO YOU ARE STARTNG WITH!!!!???

as the ohr hachaim hakadosh says the peasant will never fantasize about the kings daughter because it is so out of his stratosphere

how iis that for some non joking chizzuk??
b

Re: victory 23 Jul 2009 17:48 #9547

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
Bardichev,

You really are amazing.

Seriously.
No  joke.

And thanks for the explaination;-)
May Hashem make his name, and the concept obsolete yet today!
HAG = hageulah -  bekarov
Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"

Re: victory 23 Jul 2009 17:53 #9548

• bardichev
thanks
Last Edit: by tabats.
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes