Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Ezra's Battle 10017 Views

Re: Ezra's Battle 15 Jun 2009 15:31 #6287

• kedusha
  • Current streak: 717 days
  • Administrator
Ezra512 wrote on 15 Jun 2009 05:07:

What ended up happening was that I started searching menuval and using whatever to get around the filter, but I was careful to cover the page results and not see any ervah. While I did not fall under these terms it still can not be good and I therefore want it to be considered a fall to intetionally search or access pages known to have ervah even if I cover the pages.

Ezra,

What you are describing is definitely a "slip," and should, of course, be avoided at all costs.  I don't agree that it should count as a "fall," unless it is done repeatedly, and the person wants to be stringent upon himself.  Even so, I would only be Machmir for the future, but would not advise that you reset your count as of now.

Hatzlacha!
Just as an alcoholic needs to avoid that first sip, a lust addict needs to avoid that first slip.Slip today? No way! ;)Fall today? No way, Jose'!
Last Edit: by MrJoe.

Re: Ezra's Battle 15 Jun 2009 23:19 #6334

• Ezra512
B"H

Kedushah,

Sorry for not clarifying myself. I meant that it should be applicable in the future.

Ezra
Last Edit: by Bezrat Hashem.

Re: Ezra's Battle 29 Jun 2009 06:12 #7602

• Ezra512
B"H

Rabosai,

I will be leaving to camp tomorrow and will therefore be able to comment less often. I hope to still try to occasionally update. Hatzlacha!

Ezra
Last Edit: by מיעוט רבים.
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes