Welcome, Guest

bardichev's battle
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: bardichev's battle 169989 Views

Re: bardichev's battle 22 Sep 2009 11:49 #19277

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
Oops, I started something I see.  :-[

Pity this Rebbitzen cant call him back either.

But he sure has earned this break, taking over both sides of the mechitza for a month and spending all day either on the forum or staking out Flatbush  and something called a Pomogranate!

Guard; better he should rest now and return right after aseres yemei teshuva, than leave then indefinitely...

Gmar chasima tova Rebbe!
Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"
Last Edit: by Joy G.

Re: bardichev's battle 22 Sep 2009 14:01 #19324

• bardichev
GMAR CHASSIMAMMA TOVA TO ALL

MAY HASHEM INSCRIBE US ALL IN THE

BOOK OF LIFE PARNASSAH HEALTH AND HAPPINESS

"IN ALL CAPS"

bardichev
Last Edit: 29 Sep 2009 21:35 by NeverAgain97.

Re: bardichev's battle 22 Sep 2009 14:09 #19333

• Rage AT Machine
hello, bards, where you at?

excuse me and allow me to rephrase it in chassidus:

לאן אתה רץ ומה התכלית
Last Edit: by mmdeitsch.

Re: bardichev's battle 24 Sep 2009 14:09 #20176

• bardichev
Reb Levi Yitzchak and Chametz

One year, shortly before the first Pesach Seder, the holy Rebbe, Reb Levi Yitzchak of Berditchev, took several of his

students into town. He knocked on the door of a local store and asked to buy cigarettes. The storekeeper replied, "I

don't have any. Don't you know that they are illegal?" Reb Levi Yitzchak was persistent and again asked to buy

cigarettes. After several requests, the storekeeper produced the cigarettes and was willing to sell them.

Reb Levi Yitzchak then approached a man walking down the street and asked if he had a cigarette. "Don't you know

that they are illegal? I can get thrown in jail for possession!" Again, after several requests, the gentleman displayed his

stash and offered one to the Berditchever.

Reb Levi Yitzchak then sent his attendant to a Jewish home to ask if they had a small piece of bread. "G-d forbid!" was

the reply, and not knowing why the attendant was asking, continued to explain, "On Pesach we are forbidden to have

any bread or chametz in our home." The attendant went to a second home and a third home, and the reply was the

same.

When the attendant returned empty-handed to his Rebbe, Reb Levi Yitzchak held his hands up high and

exclaimed, "Master of the Universe! The Czar forbids the importation of these cigarettes. He has soldiers and policemen to

help enforce this law. But yet these cigarettes are on the streets and available to all, somehow smuggled across the

border.

"Three thousand years ago, You commanded Your children not to bring bread into their homes on Pesach. You have no

soldiers or policemen, yet there is no bread to be found in all of Berditchev.

See how powerfully Your children love You!!"
Last Edit: by bagels4breakfast.

Re: bardichev's battle 24 Sep 2009 16:52 #20251

• bardichev

B   
        A

L         
                    A

C

E
Last Edit: by dontforget.

Re: bardichev's battle 25 Sep 2009 16:40 #20495

• bardichev
HEILIGEH YIDDEN WE ARE STANDING ON THE THRESHOLD OF THE 3 HOLIEST DAYS OF THE YEAR

CHAPPP ARAYYYYN

OY YOY SHABBOS KODESH

A GMAR CHASSIMA TOVAH

BY NEILAH WE CAN ALL THINK ABOUT REB LEVY YITZCHOK BAE SARAH SASHA ZECHUSO YAGAIN ALAEINU!!

HE WOULD HAVE USED THIS SITE TO INTERCEDE ON KLAL YISROELS BEHALF!!!!!

WITH ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD

bardichev
Last Edit: by ZEVY2.

Re: bardichev's battle 25 Sep 2009 17:40 #20518

• Noorah BAmram
  • Current streak: 3710 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Noorah BAmram wrote on 25 Sep 2009 17:32:

AHA!!! Holy Holy Bardichiver,

now that u let the secret out that are you are an einakle of R Levi Yitzcok MBardiciv i understand it all

it is well known the Statement of R Chaim of Voloshin

מתהלך בתומו צדיק אשרי בניו אחריו

"when the Tzadik walks in the ways of perfection fortunate are his descendants after him. for all the midos that tzadik toiled and worked on,  become to his decedents like their second nature"

no more needs to be said, my sweet sweet yid  :D :D :D :D :D

Fiery love

Noorah
[b]כי שבע יפול צדיק וקם[/b] 
A Tzadik is he who continues to  bounce back after he hits bottom, even a hundred times !!!!!Rav Don Segal Shlita
Last Edit: by Gye1613.

Re: bardichev's battle 29 Sep 2009 15:46 #20829

• bardichev
from todays chizzuk email

The Ba'al Hasulam compares the Yetzer Hara to an "itch". We keep scratching because it itches, and it feels good to scratch, but the scratching only makes the itch worse, until it finally bleeds. However, if we decide in our minds that we will not scratch the itch any more - come what may, it will burn with a powerful itchiness for a short while, but then suddenly the itch just disappears! That is the nature of the Yetzer Hara

The Ba'al Hasulam's yahrtziet was yesterday YOM KIPPUR
zechuso yagain aleinu
Last Edit: by JoeSmith613.

Re: bardichev's battle 29 Sep 2009 21:00 #20910

Rebbe R' B.
I didn't see anyone else comment on your new pic.
not sure why  ???

Although you do look very handsome in middle age, your stately Mr. B. 3-d glasses is sorely missed.

Sort of livens up the forum.

And who is that fellow next to you?

For some reason that I am not sure about, he reminds me of Menachem Begin.

:D  Hope your not Satmar...

kutan

Rashi, Breishis (10:25)
Last Edit: by ccb45.

Re: bardichev's battle 29 Sep 2009 22:41 #20924

• bardichev
ohhh heieliger guard you said I can go on vacation
Last Edit: by rakbeinechatabit.

Re: bardichev's battle 29 Sep 2009 23:39 #20941

• me3
  • Current streak: 97 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Where would you go on vacation besides for GYE?
Last Edit: by marganit.

Re: bardichev's battle 30 Sep 2009 08:48 #20987

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
vacation shmation

....(but who am I to talk
Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"
Last Edit: by dw32.

Re: bardichev's battle 30 Sep 2009 20:57 #21129

• bardichev
imnotonvacationjustverrrrybizzi
Last Edit: by spousetest2.

Re: bardichev's battle 30 Sep 2009 22:36 #21228

• bardichev
major woodford party in my succah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: by mench123.

Re: bardichev's battle 30 Sep 2009 22:39 #21232

• Dov
  • Administrator
When?
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Last Edit: by noblenaftali.
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes